Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Awakening ((Closed)) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Awakening ((Closed)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Awakening ((Closed)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Awakening ((Closed)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Awakening ((Closed)) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Awakening ((Closed)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Awakening ((Closed)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Awakening ((Closed)) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Awakening ((Closed)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Awakening ((Closed))

Go down

Awakening ((Closed)) Empty Awakening ((Closed))

Post  Kraven Shadow Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:37 pm

A body floated in a void full of swirling colors and brilliant explosions.

The figure was curled up, its knees brought up to its chest; arms holding them in place. He slept, yet was fully aware of his surroundings.

He knew his physical body was safe; as it was being cared for by one sworn to protect him. He heard the sounds of animals as they went about their day. He felt them as they walked upon the ground. His mind was full of their thoughts; where to find food, where to hide from predators.

He felt others as they walked upon the grassy plains of Fereldan; not just any others though, the Elvhens walked the plains.

There were others; yet he was not connected to them. He could sense they were not his people and that suited him just fine. He held no ill will towards the other races, but he was only connected to his people. He could hear their whispers as they thought of things they must do, things they wanted and needed.

He opened his eyes and stretched his body out. His bones did not pop or crack as he pulled out from his fetal position. There were no knots in his muscles. It did not take him long to realize that he did not have muscles or bones; his body was made up of pure energy. He only took this form as it was needed for people to perceive he was there. Without it, he would go unnoticed, undetected, but ignored. This is not something he desired, he wanted to be seen, to be noticed. He wanted to interact with those around him. His desire to know them to help them was overwhelming.

He felt the presence of the one who protected him. Yes, the Paragon, the worshiped of the stone people. Someone who had permanently carved her destiny into the very stone. She chose how it would look and feel; she shaped it to what she wanted and needed it to be.

He floated there for a moment; at peace with everything around him. He felt no anger, no rage, not like he once did. It was as if he realized that those emotions were beyond him, causing more problems than it solved.

Suddenly nine faint images of the Elvhen Pantheon materialized before him.

As one voice they spoke, You are now the embodiment of the Elvhen Pantheon. We are the Gods of Old, you will be the god of new. A new age is upon the elven people. It has been a long and hard road; but you have learned well, and have succeeded beyond our expectations.

Our combined power shall live on inside of you, but we will no longer be here. When you return to the mortal realm we will have departed. The energy that holds us together can never be destroyed; as it is with all things.

Your curse has been lifted Darkweaver; you many enjoy companionship and love once again. Walk amongst the mortals while you can, because when it is time you will have to leave the moral coil behind. This time may not be soon; but it will come eventually.

Without another word the nine members of the ancient pantheon faded from his sight for the last time. He should feel cold with them gone, yet he did not. He was alone, but once again in control of his own destiny.

Without warning the world rushed in on him; he sat up in the cot that he lay in, covered in a warm thick blanket.

He threw the blanket aside and sat up. He could feel the knew found power inside of him. He noticed his hair was dark as night the strands of white hair gone. .

With a thought the robes he wore once again turned to the dark armour he once wore; trimmed in a brilliant white.

He called the staff of spirits to him; before the thought had even ended it shimmered into his hand. He stood up, looking around the tent for the Paragon he knew was close by. Not seeing her there, he strolled to the entrance, pushed aside its flap and entered the darkness of night.

He looked around, sensing that another joining was taking place, he smiled as the army of the Paragon grew.

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum