Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
The Queen Rests - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
The Queen Rests - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
The Queen Rests - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
The Queen Rests - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
The Queen Rests - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
The Queen Rests - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
The Queen Rests - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
The Queen Rests - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
The Queen Rests - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

The Queen Rests - VK

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Queen Rests - VK - Page 2 Empty Re: The Queen Rests - VK

Post  Jezarine Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:53 am

Jezarine was reading a book and working on her studies to furthering her healing skills when she heard Fremelda's voice outside. She looked up and blinked as the woman came in, her eyes confused as to why this woman would be interested in seeing her. There was no pain to be felt by the human so what was going on?

Then the wolves came in and she gasped as she saw Da'Vhenan, "Oh you poor poor girl. Your leg is mostly healed but ... you're not ..." She looked up at Fremelda in complete surprise, "Where did you find her? What to do what to do? Ok think Jezarine think this shouldn't be that hard oh what am I saying this is that hard my goodness how in the world did this happen to you ... so what to do now I don't think I can reverse that it's way out of my league in fact I think it is way out of any healer's league or even another mage per se it's way way too convoluted to just even try to undo because the spell is so unravelled and tight at the same time but oh how that works is really difficult because if you pull on one end you can twist another end which could do a lot more damage then good."

She pulled on a leather cord around her neck and pulled a tiny dagger up then started tapping the sheathed weapon against her lips as she thought about the problem and how to go about fixing it.
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Kassina followed Fremelda into camp and to Jezarine's tent. She stood in confused silence as the elf began her non-sensical speech.

When the elf finally stopped talking Kassina looked at her for a moment before she began to speak. "This Ven. Friend tall horned female Gur. Ven leg hurt trap. Kassina try fix. But Ven no smell right. Smell wolf but not. What wrong?"

Kassina stroked the red wolf's head absently as she frowned in concern.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:25 am

Jezarine knelt in front of the wolf and touched her cheeks, sending feelers through her system then indicated for Kassina to kneel down with her and took her hand to put it on Da'Vhenan's other cheek, "Ok, close your eyes and feel the energy I am sending through her. It is like a light into her mind and body and shows how everything flows and what is within. Breathe with nice even breaths and look with your mind. Slowly, slowly. Now ... what do you see?"
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Kassina flinched at first when the other elf took her hand, but then she relaxed and did as she was told. As she closed her eyes and breathed she began to feel through her hands the things her nose had picked up, but she could see much clearer. Instead of just a strange something in the wolf's scent she could see an elf tangled in a twisting mass of light. It was like how she could feel where an injury was, and yet so much more.

As all this information flooded into her mind she gasped and her eyes flew open. "Ven elf!" She exclaimed in suprise. "Not like Kassina. Ven stuck wolf. Magic vines hold Ven wolf. How?" She looked from Ven and up to Jezarine.

As the shock slowly subsided Kassina jumped to her feet. "Kraven know. He know elf, know magic."
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Vhenan Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Vhenan looked at the people as they spoke of strange things she was not sure about but then she considered what they were saying. They said she was a two leg like themselves? That was not feasible. She followed the people either way but then she stopped as she felt something stir within.

She barked at the people, wondering what was happening and didn't realize that there was a spell being cast by someone that was affecting her. It lifted her up into the air and she yelped in fear as her body started to change. Before she knew it she had changed and was set upon the ground as her elven self, naked, shocked and surprised.
Vhenan
Vhenan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Fremelda was silent through the whole thing, seeing as she was merely here because Kassina wanted her here. And then something amazing happened, the red wolf suddenly became a woman! The assassin's eyes wandered up and down the woman, and judging by her semi-lost expression, she was not used to being outside of her wolf form. Still, a low whistle left Fremelda's lips. "Well now... any more animals who are hiding a person I should know about?"
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Jezarine gasped as she felt the effects from Kraven merging with Abraxas and saw Da'Vhenan change in front of her eyes. It was an amazing sight and she had to cover her eyes for a moment because of all the lights and such that were coming from the girl.

She ran over to her side as she landed on the ground and started checking her over for any wounds or problems, "I don't think there are any more, Fremelda. Uh do you have any blankets you can spare for a bit? If you do I would appreciate them please. Kassina, stay close to her so she doesn't panic too much. Thanks both of you."
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Kassina gasped as she felt the magic of Kraven's spell flowing around her. It felt like the rush of a river washing away the debris of a storm. She watched, shocked as her new wolf friend was suddenly transformed.

As Jezarine went to the woman Kassina ran into the nearest tent and grabbed a blanket. The concept of ownership was still vauge to her and she didn't think about someone missing it.

"There. Ven smell right now." Kassina commented as she wrapped the blanket gently around the woman. Despite the anxiety and discomfort it brought her, Kassina wrapped her arms protectively around the other woman. "Be okay. Change make head spinny. Feel better soon."
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Vhenan Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Da'Vhenan blinked, looking about and trying to discern what was going on. She did not remember being like this but there was one thing she remembered well, "Guremi? Sister is somewhere, yes?"

She looked up at the three women and blinked before pointing at each woman, "Healer Jezarine, Kassina wolf and not wolf and Fremelda of noises in bed?"
Vhenan
Vhenan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Fremelda helped procure a blanket for Da'Vhenan and Kassina wrapped it around the wolf girl's shoulders. Fremelda then lifted an eyebrow at her new nickname. "'Fremelda of Noises in Bed?' Hah... that's actually pretty funny." she smirked and shook her head. "Just Fremelda will do, dear. You got a name? Kassina seems to be bad at the longer names."
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:12 pm

"Guremi is your sister? Then we should get Guremi. Do you know the half Qunari, Kassina? The woman with white hair and horns?" She brushed some of the dreds from the woman's face, "If you do, please grab her."

She laughed at the name for Fremelda, "She picked up such funny names. I wonder how she got that one for you Fremelda." Of course, Jezarine had no idea what Fremelda's background was and neither did she care. She seemed nice enough to her.
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vhenan Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:15 pm

"Da'Vhenan. It means ... uh ... Little Heart in human words. Guremi is my sister, yes. Our mother is the same but our fathers were not."

She sat up a bit and took a deep breath, "Fremelda. Ok I will remember that, thank you. The story you read was nice."
Vhenan
Vhenan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Fremelda squinted a bit to see the resemblance between Da'Vhenan and Guremi. They had similar facial features and the similarities ended there, really. Fremelda shrugged. "You heard the story huh... Not a word of it to the others, okay? I don't want... I don't want them to know that secret." She whispered.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:39 pm

"Kassina know horned woman. Kassina find." And with that Kassina transformed back into a wolf and put her nose to the ground for a second. Picking up the scent she was looking for she rushed off to find Guremi.

Her nose brought her to a tent where the horned woman was talking with an elven man. Kassina transformed a few metres away so she could speak with the woman."Gur must come! Litter mate all better! Not stuck now! Come come." The elf woman spoke quickly and excitedly, bouncing on the balls of her feet.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Guremi Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Guremi laughed at something Marcus said then looked towards Kassina as she came along and jumped up, stumbled a foot then gasped, "Da'Vhenan? She ...where?" The woman forgot everything but her sister and ran, urging Kassina on until she got to the scene where the woman lay.

She rushed over, put her hands on Da'Vhenan's shoulders then gave her a huge hug. The two women held each other and cried on each others' shoulders, "I thought you'd never change back. I was told it couldn't. How?"
Guremi
Guremi

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:37 am

Marcus leaned on his axe while going into yet another alliterative teasing tirade with Guremi when Kassina approached them with news that Guremi's sister was well. This caused the big elf to lift an eyebrow. "Sister? You never told me you had a sister." He said, scratching his chin. And then they found her in Jezarine's tent, a red haired elf was there and he nodded his head while limping into the tent. "Greetings. I'm Durbans." He introduced himself to Da'Vhanen.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guremi Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:45 pm

"It's rather complicated, Marcus." Guremi said as she looked into Da'Vhenan's face, "Da'Vhenan was the red wolf. She'd been cursed years ago into a wolf's body. I never thought she could be changed back."

Da'Vhenan looked up at Marcus and smiled, "You carved the wolf of me, and called me Red." She smiled, "But ... I'm not wolf?"

Guremi shook her head, "No. You were born Dalish. Remember?"

"Yes, I remember the information but ... it's been so long. I only know wolf now."
Guremi
Guremi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Kassina watched as the horned woman went to the ex-wolf. She was glad the wolf woman had a litter mate to help care for her.

The blond elf went to crouch down beside Vhenan. "Kassina help Ven. Know elf hard when wolf most time. Wolf pack know shifters. Will help Ven."
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2