Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Maghai's Dream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Maghai's Dream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Maghai's Dream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Maghai's Dream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Maghai's Dream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Maghai's Dream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Maghai's Dream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Maghai's Dream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Maghai's Dream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Maghai's Dream

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maghai's Dream - Page 2 Empty Re: Maghai's Dream

Post  Maghai Sun May 22, 2011 12:30 pm

The demon's grab worked and Maghai yelped as he tripped and rolled with it wrapped around him. They rolled down a hill to a precipice, looking down at a huge drop to the ground. Maghai went still, eyes trained on the drop then looking up at the huge expanse to the top.

His lips trembled and he cried, "Ahhh! JEZZIE'S GONNA BE MAD AT ME!"

He cried for a while then whimpered before training his anger on the demon, "Look what you did! Now I'm not going to be able to help Jez and I have no way to get out of this without dying."

He squeezed out of the demon's embrace and punched it's shoulder, giving it a pouty look as he walked the couple feet they had to stand. While scratching the back of his head he continued to look up and down, pouting and then giving the demon a glare every few moments as if to make sure it knew he was mad at it for this predicament.
Maghai
Maghai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:35 pm

The demon grinned evilly at Maghai, "There is a way out, there is always a way out. Just agree to let me inside you, so that we both can go and help Jez. Don't you think she would like that? For both of us to help her? Then everyone can get what they want. You can go help Jez, and I can go with you and see the world through your eyes. How does that sound?"

The demon grabbed for Maghai's shoulders to stop him and spin him around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maghai Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:45 pm

As the demon spun Maghai around to face him he could tell that the elf was beside himself worrying about his sister. He looked up at the demon and whimpered, "You won't ever ever ever ever hurt Jezzie, right? No one can ever hurt my sister! She's the reason I survived, the reason I searched so long. We're not going to do anything mean or bad to anyone, right?"

Maghai's resolve was almost gone due to his worry for the only family he had left, feeling that if anything happened to him his sister would be devastated and he didn't want that to happen again.
Maghai
Maghai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:43 pm

The demon smiled at Maghai, as only a demon could; evilly.

"Of course not, I promise nothing will happen to your sister. She will be both of our families once we leave this place. All you must do is open yourself up to me, and in a single moment you will once again see your sister. You will have nothing to worry about. We will be the closest of friends, I promise."

The demon knew, that once he had control of this body, there was nothing it could not do, it would be free from this lifeless place. It would finally be able to experience all that life as to offer, and so much more.

However, it knew that Maghai's love for his sister, a love so strong that even a demon as powerful as it could not break such a bond. So, it knew that to stay in this body, it must comply, and never hurt his sister; at least not intentionally.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maghai Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Maghai gave the demon a looking over with an unusual sober expression which indicated that his mind had come out of the childish mentality he normally had about himself and was taking this deal much more seriouslythan anyone would expect him capable of. His eyes narrowed as he determined if it was being truthful or not then he nodded.

"Tell me your true name, announce that Jezarine will never be harmed and that you will never take control without my consent as well as I won't look like you if I give you control and I will give you entrance to my body, allow you to see, smell, taste and touch through my senses as I do things. Swear to that and you are allowed in."

Once the demon did all he requested he would open his arms and allow the demon in. If he did not then Maghai would give his life to save possible danger to his sister. He waas scared of the idea of having a deemon inside but was also curious about what he could learn and feel from it like it were a new drug.
Maghai
Maghai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:57 am

The demon listened to Maghai's demands and conditions to the possession with amusement.

"My true name can never be whispered; not even by me." it smirked as only a demon could.

"I only wish to see the world through your eyes; we will be as one. No harm will come to your siste; so long as she does not try to hurt you in a way that would destroy us."

"We will share the time that either of us is in control, however, if danger is to come before us I WILL take control to protect us both. I can wield powerful magics that not even you can handled on your own."

"Is it a deal then, my friend?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Maghai Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:18 pm

"Your true name?" Maghai snorted, "Well you have to give me a name to call you or I'll call you ... uh ... I'll call you Fraddilpini the Imp. No no I'd call you Yosan. No ... Fluffy! If you don't give me a name then I will call you Fluffy Furrkins."

Maghai smiled at his own "cleverness" then blinked while the demon spoke more, "Jezzie would never hurt me. Not on purpose."

But he continued on about magics, "Magic? Fluffy, I don't know any magic? Why are you interested in me anyway? I thought fluffy demons didn't normally go for entrepreneurs like myself."

The young man put a hand on the side of the mountain and took a deep breath, "Ok. You just keep your promises, Fluffy, or you can go back to the Fade forever. Got that?" He waggled a finger at the demon.
Maghai
Maghai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum