Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Blaaze Tuhaydren I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Blaaze Tuhaydren I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Blaaze Tuhaydren I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Blaaze Tuhaydren I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Blaaze Tuhaydren I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Blaaze Tuhaydren I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Blaaze Tuhaydren I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Blaaze Tuhaydren I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Blaaze Tuhaydren I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Blaaze Tuhaydren

Go down

Blaaze Tuhaydren Empty Blaaze Tuhaydren

Post  Tsubori Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Character Name: Blaaze Tuhaydren
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Class: {Warrior/Mage}
Specializations: Berserker, Arcane warrior, Reaver
Favored skills: Fervour, Scythe, Firestorm

Hobbies: Fighting, drinking, tormenting. Among other immoral stuff.

Background: Blaaze was born in Kirkwall in Hightown, but his noble family had a fall from grace in a problem involving some apostates being sheltered. Little did they know their son would grow into a similar type of person. After five years in oldtown, Blaaze felt an alluring feeling, priding himself on his strength and physique. He was barely eight when he bought his first sword. It was only a longsword, but when you're eight, it may as well be a greatsword. Soon after he turned ten, he was kicked out of his home by his parents for murdering another child his age over a small argument. With nowhere to go, Blaaze went down to Darktown, taking shelter among the other poor. One day during that year, in anger at his parent's betrayal, he discovered his magical powers. His hands themselves were aflame! He left the shady underworld of a city, hurrying to his family to tell them of his newfound powers. They had once sheltered many apostates, so maybe this would change things. Sadly, it didn't, and in pure frustration and anger, he went crazy on his family, burning the entire inside of the house. He ran from Lowtown, laying low in Darktown once more. After three days, some of the people around him sold him out. A squad of guards gathered around the preteen, about to try to apprehend him. It wasn't enough, and the attack failed. Blaaze fled further, encountering Templar and guards along the way. Eventually he met a man who told him where he could go with heavy risks... Blaaze wasn't afraid, accepting the offer.

He pointed him to a place outside in the free marches, a cave leading deep into the ground. He'd been led into the Deep Roads. Upon his fights with the darkspawn that were everywhere, he realized his excitement at this life. And so he lived in the hellhole for seven years, until he was eighteen. Then he grew bored. Darkspawn had grown tiresome, and they showed no fear. There was no satisfaction in the kill. He worked his way out of the Deep Roads, blinded by the sunlight for the first time in many years. Now wit his skills much higher, he knew no guard would be powerful or foolish enough to stand in his way. He returned to Kirkwall, living there for three years, becoming a feared being on the streets of Kirkwall. He still lived in Darktown, but a common place for him to hang out had become the Hanged Man, where he always sat alone, people too scared to sit near him.

Personality: Well, where do I start? Let's just say Blaaze is not someone you want to meet alone. He's immoral, sadistic, ruthless, and has an evil sense of humor. Despite all of this, he's not really Evil per se. It's more that killing innocents is a very easy way to make a decent income. Provided with enough money, he's just as likely to cut down demons, or bandits or qunari. He finds that he has a heightened bloodlust, likely from his years he spent in the deep roads, fighting for his life. He has no real interest in other people thus far, as nobody has ever really had the opportunity to talk to him. Blaaze is very distrustful in other people, as he's wanted for many things. Murder, being an apostate, arson, theft, and many others. The guards and Templar are always on his ass for something, and Blaaze isn't the type to talk his way out. Despite his aggressiveness, he's surprisingly quite suave, albeit he may be a bit rude. Blaaze also has a ton of other skills that would shock people, such as cooking, repairing equipment, and being a surprisingly good singer, despite the fact that he has vowed to never, ever sing to anyone.

Weapons/Armor: He wields a large sword that simply appears to be a massive machete. For his armour, he wears surprisingly basic clothing, good for blending in despite his massive blade. It's a pair of black pants that fan out a bit near the bottom, and his shirt is a short sleeved shirt, open in the middle. Just in case, maker forbid, someone can't see how muscular he is.

Appearance: Blaaze stands at an intimidating 6"7', which is a great size for someone of his type. His muscular frame is beyond average, with not a single bit of body fat. His skin is somewhat dark, but it could be easily mistaken for being tanned. He has brown eyes and slightly crimson hair spiked up by an inch or so.
Tsubori
Tsubori

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum