Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Readying for Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Readying for Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Readying for Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Readying for Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Readying for Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Readying for Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Readying for Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Readying for Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Readying for Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Readying for Vigil's Keep

+13
Kai
Khael
Tatsoo
Ianto
Dragonis
Jezarine
Swift_Assassin
Sinjan
Kassina
Kraven Shadow
Maghai
UncleVanya
Nygozy
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Readying for Vigil's Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Readying for Vigil's Keep

Post  Nygozy Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:24 am

Nygozy turned towards Rakot and Fremelda, "When I say stand down I mean your mouths as well as those too can be used as weapons. That's an order." She turned to Wolfram, "The Shadow is a representative of his people. We will speak of this later."

"Kraven!" She called to him, "Not now. We need to talk."

She stepped over to Jezarine who was shaking because of Kraven saying the humans were expendable. The commander tried to touch her arm but she backed up.

"You did not listen and you don't care about the good ones." Jezarine said to Kraven but she looked even cuter when she was angry, "I will not travel with you if Ianto is excluded." She turned and walked back to Ianto, cuddling into his arms.

----

Dartmoor pulled Kassina to him and shielded her in case anything got through and some had, cutting across one shoulder as he took care of her. He whispered to her, "Thanks. I'm thinking we travel together and avoid a lot of the others."

-----

Guremi dropped back under her blanket and felt a blade cut into her horn as she'd forgotten it was no longer broken and left it out. She growled under her breath until it was rehealed by Jezarine's power.

---------

Tatsoo grabbed Maddox and Marcus and jumped down, avoiding most of the shards. She could feel Tiberius beside her and heard him yelp. That didn't sit well with her as she stood, glared at Kraven and pointed at the dog, non verbally telling him he hurt another innocent. Then she growled as Nygozy told humans to move away so she decided to go with her friends.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:31 am

Rakot turned his head towards Kraven again, and yawned.

"Whine, whine, whine, instead of fighting, and you wonder why elves find themselves in their current situation? And humans are supposed to care about their plight for what reason exactly? You want something, you take it through force, otherwise its never going to be yours. Though there are a few elves I've seen who were of some worth, as a whole elves are weak, and that's why they lost. Its all just the natural order of things running out its course. Weak creatures die, strong ones take their place."

He looked at the assassin.

"Fremelda is it? Queen of Thorns? I remember you I think, looks like you moved up in the world. If you need any help what so ever with that thing, just let me know, I'm just looking for a valid reason to cut him up a bit, if only to stop him whining."
UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:34 am

Nygozy walked over to Rakot and glared up at him, "If you do not shut your trap right now I am going to have you tied, hand to foot, wrapped on one of the pack mules and send you off with Maghai as your guide. Got it? That goes for you as well, Ostef and Fremelda. NOW STOP!"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:38 am

"But...we'll just end up going around in circles, and he'll keep making the same comments on the local bug life over and over and over and over again...."

Rakot began to walk away.

"Alright, Commander, I got the message. But he went off once, and is going to do so again, that makes him a liability....just food for thought."

Rakot continued walking slowly, Ostef caught up with him.
UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:47 am

Kraven looked around, then looked at Nygozy, "May the people of the stone thrive as they once have. For they have a strong Paragon to guide them"

"As for you elves, you travel with those that do not care that your people are suffering. All they say is fight back. And each time you do, what happens? For every one you kill, they kill ten more of yours, and then all of their families."

"Do not take this any longer. I have already spoken with a Dalish Keeper who has been shadowing me since I returned to Ferelden. After this evil has been dealt with, they gladly take you into their tribe, you and all of the Alienage as well."

With those words, he turned away from the crowd. His arms reached out, and circled down to touch the ground, and back up to reach the sky, forming a circle. The lines he had drawn in the air flared to life, created a circle of white flames. He tapped the center with his finger, and the air rippled around it.

He looked upon the crowd with great sadness.

"Some of your names will be remembered, others will not." He nodded to Nygozy, and the other elves one last time, "I shall walk the fade once more, and may are paths meet again." And with that, he stepped into the rippling air and vanished. The circle shimmered for a moment before fading out of site before their eyes.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobo Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:57 am

Looked up from his meal, hardly noticing the commotion around him.

He jumped to his feet, spilling his meal way. He had a frightful look in his eyes, looking around for Kraven.

"Master? Uh oh, where is Lobo master go? "Hmmm, I think Lobo know."

He grabbed his satchel, and looked around at all the other equipment he was leaving behind.

He saluted Nygozy, and Sinjin, and smiled his tooth griin. "You two good friends. Commander means lots to Master. He will watch you, and keep you safe." He nodded once more, took out a large crystal half filled with a reddish liquid. He walked to where Kraven had vanished, and broke the crystal on the ground before him.

A small tear in the fade appeared, he looked back, grinning mischievously, "Do not worry Elves, for he will watch over you as well." He looked over at the humans, and stuck his tongue out at him, before stepping into the tear just as it closed.

Last edited by Lobo on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:57 am

Fremelda grit her teeth and backed down at Nygozy's order. The pride in her burned so brightly she needed to hurt something. Anything. That Kraven had no answer to her own past put a smirk on her face. He had no concept of human hardship. And then Rakot, the bearded man, spoke to her and she lifted an eyebrow. "You're still around? I'd have thought Maghai would have made your brains leak out your ears long before now. You have my sympathies." she said and sheathed Thorn when the knife-eared prat left.

She visibly cooled down, her shoulders relaxed. Out from her pack slipped a small book and she cursed, bending down to pick it up. A children's book, for those with keen eyes, or were watching her. She hastily put it back into her pack.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:50 am

Everything was going crazy all of a sudden with accusations and insults then a disregard towards other races and finally Kraven looked like he was about to explode. That was when Drake grabbed Calliara, pulling her to him as he turned his back on the man who wished to be one who would rescue the elven race.

Shards splintered across his back, limbs and head but he kept Calliara safe under her protective body, his arms holding her close and tight as he gritted his teeth against the cutting sensations. He kissed her forehead when it was done but when he turned his head to look at the others it was with an eerie light in his eyes and a snarl on his lips, anger written all through him as he determined the causes for all of this trouble.

Nygozy was finally getting everything under order and Jezarine healed everyone there. That did not matter to him at the moment. What mattered was that people had been risked and injured. But he kept his calm even though his eyes spoke of his internal fury.

He looked down at Calliara and released her from his grasp, finally sure she would be safe as Kraven left through his portal and everyone else had calmed or were told to shut up, "Did you get hurt?" He asked as he brushed her hair from her face.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:58 am

''You did'' Calliara whispered. ''You shouldn't have...''

Everyone was there. Everyone could see them. Even her shyness wasn't enough in that moment, she stood on her tiptoes to kiss his chin, because that was all she could reach, and then smiled sadly, showing him her hands shaking lightly.

''I am not hurt. But I feel like fire in my lungs because I am nervous now. I hate to admit it, but Kraven scared the crap out of me with his spectacle. I'll be alright in a couple of minutes''

Trying to compose herself, and not starting throwing up blood in front of everyone, she looked around calmly, studying each one while calming herself. When she saw Rakot and Ostef she lifted an eyebrow, and then offered them a wolvish grin, but said nothing.

It was strange to think, but she was glad to see Rakot again.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:50 am

Jagged shards had pierced Drakes skin, sending waves of pain through his body, almost like the life force was being drained from him.

With Lobo and Darkweaver stepping into the fade, it seemed that the air calmed, and the dark clouds that covered the sun went with them.

Drake still held Calliara in his arms, protecting her. No sooner had it ended, that a wave of peace of tranquility flowed through him, pushing the shards out of his body, his wounds instantly healing.

"Your reward for protecting her. Keep her safe Drake. However, know that I will be watching over them, even if I am not there in physical form. We have had our differences, but I know that you are powerful enough to protect my people in my absence. So I charge you with doing so until I return." a voice seemed to whisper into his ear.

And with that, the presence he felt vanished quicker than it had arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:22 am

Even with the pain Drake stood tall, his ability to fight pain having increased for some reason over the last few months. It was excruciating and he saw that it was not the same for the others. He was being tested.

Fine if you wish to test me do so but remember I shall not falter no matter what. You do not know me because you have not seen my kind in generations.

As the shards left and he was healed Drake snorted, somewhat amused.

"Your reward for protecting her. Keep her safe Drake. However, know that I will be watching over them, even if I am not there in physical form. We have had our differences, but I know that you are powerful enough to protect my people in my absence. So I charge you with doing so until I return."

He was formulating a reply when Calliara spoke and he turned his full attention to her.

''You did. You shouldn't have...''

"Of course I should have." Drake snarled like any animal protecting their mate, "You will not come to harm if I can help it and you know that. Do not say I shouldn't protect you with my life because I will."

'I am not hurt. But I feel like fire in my lungs because I am nervous now. I hate to admit it, but Kraven scared the crap out of me with his spectacle. I'll be alright in a couple of minutes''

Drake kissed her, gave her a wink then looked about, "He has quite the persona, that is for sure. Nygozy?"
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:28 pm

"You will not come to harm if I can help it and you know that. Do not say I shouldn't protect you with my life because I will."

Calliara offered him her shy, sweet smile, and stared at the ground shyly after that. ''Then I'll just say thank you''

The moment was ruined when the Wolf received a vigorous slap in her unaware rear. Crimson read till her pointed ears, she turned furiously to find Gunnar's bearded grin just below her.

''You, filthy son of a ...!!!''

The veteran dwarf made a 'tsk, tsk' sound, clicking his tongue, amused. ''My, my, child, your behaviour is getting worse and worse. What's the matter, your dashing knight does not spank you enough?''

Calliara just stared at him blankly, too embarrassed to answer, and Gunnar went on. ''Still silent? But I am disappointed! Son'' He turned to Drake, an amused light in his grey eyes that showed he was just joking. '' I must say I'm impressed. You've tamed the Wolf. That's something we can't see very often. If only she wasn't that skinny'' The dwarf sighed dramatically.

Calliara's eyebrow started twitching. In that moment, Bowen and Caterina appeared, and even if they were full dressed and prepared, it was pretty obvious why they were late.

''We're late! I am sorry! I know we're late!'' The Nevarran roared, smiling even then, and greeted everyone cheerfully. Caterina soon noticed something was wrong.

''What had happened, people? Why are you all so serious?''

Now that he had more public, Gunnar decided to continue pestering the Dalish by talking with Drake.

''You know, I've been trying for years to make her eat more so she'll gain more curves. Look at Nygozy, and Pendra, and this lovely Antivan lady, or Sophia and that lovely redhead with the scowl over there!'' He pointed at each of the women mentioned. ''There's nothing better than a curved lady, it's such a shame elves are so skinny...''

''Why the hell haven't I left you at the brothel, you lecherous smurf!?'' Calliara reacted at last. Bowen looked at one and another, a bit surprised, but then soon understood and covered his mouth with his hand to hide his growing grin.

''A-ha! Here you are! I was missing your temperament, child. It's as big as your... Oh, no. There's nothing big in you. Not even your breasts'' Gunnar tried hard to look sad, but he had problems to hide his laughter. Bowen was laughing just as Caterina.

''Why yes, it's a shame you have bigger breasts than I'' Calliara spatted suddenly.

Gunnar looked at her, mouth open while thinking how to answer. The Wolf smiled sweetly.

''Barrel''

Bowen leaned his back against the wall, roaring with laughter
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takara Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Takara's first outing as a free woman wasn't going so well. The day had started out great, with a riding lesson and everything, but then they reached the camp. There were so many people here, most of them she didn't know. And then all hell broke loose. Khael tried to protect her from the worst of the flying shards but since she was quite a bit taller than him it didn't work out very well.

Takara was no stranger to pain and mearly gasped as the shards sliced into her. She gasped again a minute later as magic settled over her and healer her. So that was what it was supposed to feel like. She really needed to seek out that healer for proper training.

There was so much tension between the elves and the humans. She could understand the elves position though as she didn't much like humans either despite being one. She understood the red-haired one's point about humans suffereing as well, since she had too, but she had suffered at the hands of humans, not elves.

Once everything was under control Takara looked to Calliara. "Miss Wolf, does this mean Khael and I cannot travel with you and the other elves? I... I'd really rather not travel with the other humans."
Takara
Takara

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:53 pm

"Ok everyone." Nygozy said as she watched people milling about, "I take it that everyone is all healed up from that situation?" She waited for Jezarine to nod that was so then continued, "It is time we head off."

She waited for everyone to be still then started, "Drake. You have Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha in your group."

"As you wish, Nygozy." Drake said as he rolled his eyes at Gunnar.

((https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/t307-vk-drake-calliara-robert-fremelda-and-macha#4810))

"Sin. Since you've gotten all cozy with the 'Trouble Twins' you get Rakot, Ostef, Leliana, Lithawen and Garoll." She then grinned, "And Torture will help."

Sinjan's eyes went wide as he looked at the group. It was going to be difficult to keep the peace with Leliana in the group.

(( https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/t306-vk-sinjan-rakot-ostef-leliana-lithawen-torture-and-garoll#4809))

The woman smiled then turned to Maadox, "Maadox. You will be taking Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar."

((https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/t305-vk-maadox-shade-tatsoo-ianto-jezarine-royce-and-gunnar#4808))

"Bowen. Caterina, Marcus, Guremi and Devin will be in your team."

((https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/t304-vk-bowen-caterina-marcus-guremi-and-devin#4807))

Nygozy looked to the Weapons Master, "Pendra shall go with Gareth, The Shadow, Takara, Khael and Sophia."

((https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/t303-vk-pendra-gareth-the-shadow-takara-khael-and-sophia))

She grinned as she turned to the Tamassran, "Tamassran. Kassina, Cestrah, Dartmoor, Kestrel and Maghai are with you."

(( https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/t302-vk-tamassran-kassina-cestrah-dartmoor-kestrel-and-maghai#4805))

She nodded, "Everyone else besides Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran are at the back with supplies and support staff. This is a move people. My team will be between Sinjan's and Maadox's. Let's move out."

((https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/t301-vk-nygozy-kai-wolfram-griffinhart-alistair-and-zevran#4804))
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum