Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
HAWKES' NEST - What and CONTEST I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
HAWKES' NEST - What and CONTEST I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
HAWKES' NEST - What and CONTEST I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
HAWKES' NEST - What and CONTEST I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
HAWKES' NEST - What and CONTEST I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
HAWKES' NEST - What and CONTEST I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
HAWKES' NEST - What and CONTEST I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
HAWKES' NEST - What and CONTEST I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
HAWKES' NEST - What and CONTEST I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

HAWKES' NEST - What and CONTEST

Go down

HAWKES' NEST - What and CONTEST Empty HAWKES' NEST - What and CONTEST

Post  Admin Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:56 pm

The Dragon Age 2 section is for Dragon Age 2.

Dragon Age 1 characters will not be showing up in this section UNLESS the character relocates and goes through the time in travel to Kirkwall first. If you want your character to visit then remember that it will take at least 2 weeks to get there and another 2 to get back.

SPOILER ALERT - There will be spoilers so do not enter if you do not want to see them.

TWO Hawkes. One male and one female.

This will occur at the same time as the DA1 section so that REALLY BIG HAPPENINGS affect the other area as well. This means that it is just after the first year of servitude that the Hawkes will have gone through.

NOW FOR THE CONTEST:

This is where it begins. The contest will be a written forum contest. There will be three judges, all of whom will test your mettle.

1. Start a thread with the name of the canon character you would like to play and have the first post being the character sheet.

If the character is a male or female Hawke:

NAME:

CLASS:

HOBBIES:

PERSONALITY:

PICTURE FROM GAME:

If the character is one of the other Canons:

NAME:

WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY THIS CANON:

2. Make a second post which would show how your Hawke or other Canon character would act. Please keep the Canons true to their personalities. Hawke can be whatever personality type you like.

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER

Post your character in the Hawke OCs thread: https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/f14-hawke-ocs

Last edited by Nygozy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Was mistaken on travel time.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum