Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Reflections I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Reflections I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Reflections I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Reflections I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Reflections I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Reflections I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Reflections I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Reflections I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Reflections I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Reflections

2 posters

Go down

Reflections Empty Reflections

Post  Jezarine Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:38 pm

The sun was shining softly over the grass in the courtyard of the palace. There were guards all over the place but that didn't make the day any less lovely. What made it less lovely was the thoughts and worries pervading the elven lass's mind as she sat in a gazebo looking out at nothing.

The last few days had been harrowing and difficult for her and she just wanted to have some time to be somewhere besides inside or in the garden she loved so much. No. Today she needed a change, cushioned chairs and warmth with a pitcher of lemonade at her side on the table top.

Normally Ianto was by her side but he was asleep and she had wandered out, not wanting to wake him. He had to be exhausted. Now she sat in a comfortable spot yet still uncomfortable.
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Reflections Empty Re: Reflections

Post  Dragonis Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:51 pm

The Tamassran had been converting some of the poorer folk in the streets of Denerim for the past few days. They gratefully accepted their new roles in the Qun after much convincing that their Maker did not exist and that He had done nothing to get them out of their predicaments. After instructing them on the basics of the Qun, The Tamassran heard Jezarine had been kidnapped but was subsequently rescued by their companions. Relieved that one of the few people he could have an intelligent conversation with was safe, he decided to see how she was doing.

"Greetings, Jezarine." he said to her with a small smile.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Contemplation had gone to a simple lack of thought when a voice cut into the void which was forming withing the woman's mind. The haziness had been collecting her will, making her feel lost in the whirlwind of life but that voice made her look up, suddenly unsure and curious as to what was going on.

There was still fear in her eyes but when she saw it was only the Tamassran she smiled ever so slightly, "Tamassran. I did not know you were around."
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:33 pm

The Tamassran looked down at Jezarine and saw the brief moment of fear in her eyes. "You are frightened of my presence? I can leave if you wish." He asked her, folding his arms over his chest. Truly, he just wanted to see if she was alright. The Qunari's golden eyes glinted a little bit as he observed the dark-skinned Dalish.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:38 pm

An embarrassed sigh, fingers wrapping about each other in a nervous almost tug of war and a simple tug at the edge of her lips showing dismay for showing that she was still fearful, "No your presence does not frighten me. It's just I'm having a difficult time coping, getting back into the stride of things I guess you can say."

She patted the chair beside her, "You have been away."
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:51 pm

The Tamassran sat down beside Jezarine in the neighbouring chair. He watched her again carefully. "You are unharmed from your ordeal. You will get over it." He said simply enough. "I was checking to see if you were alright. As to my whereabouts I have been teaching the Qun to the poor here. Many were all too happy to get out of their predicament, others required more forceful coaxing. And no, I did not harm them. The ones I converted did, not by my orders." He sighed at the barbaric nature of humans, all too willing to get into a fight. The Tamassran placed his hand to his chin in thought.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:01 pm

"I know. It takes time, that is all. Two of the men who did the kidnapping will become wardens because they proved that they only did it as a job, not out of malice towards myself or the wardens." She shrugged then thought over what he said.

"No offense intended but why would I believe a teacher would hurt others to get them to believe in what you say?" Jezarine tilted her head, "Would violence not be a detriment to trying to have others understand your belief? I mean, I know that there will be an invasion in time but that is not the same, sort of. And ... uhm ... I am surprised that the king has not ... curtailed your actions."
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:38 pm

The Tamassran grunted his diaspproval. "Your enemy shouldn't be shown mercy unless the Qun demands it." He said and folded his arms over his massive chest. "There is a general misconception that I am a brute because of my size. I do not like violence, and I do not like being compared to humans in barbarism. Humans are so presumptuous." He grunted again.

"And I do not know why the king has not intervened, nor do I care. Perhaps he is willing to embrace the Qun."
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:48 pm

"If you look at it that way then Nygozy, in a sense, would be a representative of what we would consider the Qun and her verdict was created as to not have waste from what could possibly be recycled." She reconsidered this, "She believes that they could possibly be saved from becoming waste and redirected to a positive outcome. It is not often used with criminals as many believe that most are not recoverable but the wardens have been known to take in many if they believe they are capable to fight the Darkspawn."

She nodded, "That is true. Many do find your size to be intimidating. Personally, I found your race to be intimidating because of not wanting to be treated like a sareebas. Other than that you are quite a gentle giant." Jez rubbed her forehead, "I really am not saying this right. I think when it comes to the king maybe he just has more pressing concerns than to watch what you are doing."
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:09 pm

The Tamassran listened to Jezarine's words and shrugged his massive shoulders. "The Warden-Commander knows and accepts that the Qun may be necessary to stop the bickering. Only under the Qun can society function rationally, without petty ambitions getting in the way." He lectured, folding his arms over his chest. "You fear the Qun because of its treatment of Saarebas. Once you learn to embrace the Qun you shall find true happiness."
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum