Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
A Gift - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
A Gift - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
A Gift - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
A Gift - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
A Gift - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
A Gift - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
A Gift - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
A Gift - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
A Gift - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

A Gift

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Gift - Page 2 Empty Re: A Gift

Post  Nygozy Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:59 pm

She smiled, pleased with that information, "That is quite a while, bodyguard." Her hand touched his neck like a feather, "I thought you'd been acting jealous for a while now. It confused me."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:21 pm

"It confused me as well. I... I've never felt..." Her hand felt so good on his neck and it was making it so hard to concentrate. Talking was turning out harder than he had expected and he decided to just let his body take over and do what it wanted. He leaned down and began kissing her again.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Nygozy went with the feelings, wrapping her arms around him as he kissed her, lost in the moment and the sweet taste of his lips and tongue. This was where she wanted to be, wrapped up in the feeling of being loved and wanted as a woman and nothing more than herself. Not because of being the "hero." Not for being the gray warden commander. For being her.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:38 pm

Kai couldn't believe how wonderful and right this felt. He never would have thought someone like him could feel this way. Then he stopped thinking all together and gave in to sensation and his body's demands and began to slowly explore the small warm body under him.

Kai sat bolt upright and grabbed for a dagger as early morning sunlight fell on his face. There was someone in the bed with him! Then slowly memories of the night before filtered into his fuzzy brain and he relaxed. He replaced the dagger and lay back down, snuggling back up to the small form in bed with him. His mind was still reeling with the thoughts and emotions and implications of the night before, but he knew he felt comfortable here and didn't want to let go and face reality. Instead he clung to the dwarf tighter and burried his face in her hair and the back of her neck hoping to hide and keep reality at bay.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:52 pm

Sunlight shone through the window and the small woman mumbled a grumble over it hitting her eyes. Her nose wiggled as she pulled the covers over her face then felt Kai nuzzled up against her. She leaned back to feel him more and sighed contentedly as she moved her head a bit to peek back at him.

"Morning." She said in a light voice that only carried to his ears. This was so pleasant that she didn't want to have it end. It would be good to let the rest of the world go on their merry way as they stayed away from it all.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:24 pm

As Nygozy began to move Kai grumbled under his breath and nuzzled his face further into her neck. Maybe if he couldn't see the outside world it couldn't see him. He knew that was a rediculous thought and wondered where it came from. What had this small woman done to his brain? If he didn't know better he'd almost think she'd cast a spell on him or something.

He needed to get up and clear his brain. With that thought he went to get up but then was distracted by her lips and leaned down again to kiss them. This distracted him even more and he decided getting up was over-rated.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:40 am

He had nuzzled into the back of her neck more so now then seemed to be getting up. She figured he had to go to the little assassin's room but then he kissed her. Nygozy closed her eyes as she rolled onto her back for a longer kiss then looked up into his eye when it ended.

"Now that woke me up." She said before kissing his cheek down to his neck then back again to gaze into his eye, "I'm guessing you don't want to let the world in today either."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:37 am

"I'm guessing you don't want to let the world in today either."

He continued to stare down at her studying every tiny detail of her face before answering."I feel like I'm in some amazing dream and if I get up then I'll wake up and it will be over. What have you done to me hero?"

He ran his hand slowly through her sleep mussed hair and began to kiss her again. After a moment he stopped and smirked, "Besides, it's much harder for you to go getting yourself into danger if you're stuck here with me."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Nygozy chuckled, "I am unsure of what I have done to you but I know what you have done to me. Somehow you stole my heart without even realizing it. Either you are a thief and do not know it or you pierced me with a special assassin's blade."

She kissed him back, relaxing under him, "Oh so that is your plan? It probably is easier to protect me here like this. Maybe we should avoid the world for a bit and continue with this 'protection' of yours?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:58 pm

"You are the thief if I am not mistaken little hero. And I quite enjoy this type of protecting. Much more comfortable and warm and far fewer twigs getting stuck in my hair." He grinned mischieviously down at her before he began to kiss her again.

Some time later Kai lay beside Nygozy warm and content, idly running his hand through her hair. He was beggining to hear people moving around outside the room and knew they couldn't hide much longer. "I fear the world will find us soon." He said with a sigh. "No rest for the hero I'm afraid."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:05 pm

"Hmm. You are ri..." She almost got it out before he smothered her with his kiss then there were more responses but few were verbal.

-----

Nygozy's eyes were closed as she lay lazily beside Kai, a pleased smile on her face as she rested. The feel of his fingers running through her hair was mesmerizing and she had no interest in moving whatsoever. Then he spoke and she sighed, contentment not gone but certainly starting to waver at the thought of having to move.

"I wish I could lock the door and ignore them all." She commented roughly then curled up to his side, "At least the maids know better than to come into the bedroom." This was true because she had thrown a knife into the wall the last time a maid came in even though the door had been closed. For some reason the snarl of "don't come in unless the door is open" worked. Then again, it could have been that the knife was only an inch from the maid's ear at the time.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:01 pm

"I wish for the same hero. I wish I could lock you away in a tower and keep you all to myself. Unfortunatly you are far too important to Fereldan, perhaps to all of Thedas." He kissed her again to prove how much he wanted to stay with her.

When he'd gotten his breath back he smirked at her. "And I think the others might get upset and tear the tower down stone by stone to get to you. Great assassin or not I don't think I could take them all out at once."

He gave her once last kiss and reluctantly rolled out of bed and began to dress. "Come on hero, you've got lots of hero type stuff to do today!" He said as he tossed her shirt at her.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:24 am

Kai was much more romantic than he'd ever led anyone to believe, probably even himself. She smiled as he described keeping her in a tower and how it would be torn down by those who wished to get to her. It made her chuckle but somewhat sadly as she knew his analogy was true. The kiss between words was sweet and she reveled in it.

The last kiss was taken with pleasure then she grabbed her shirt out of the air from his tossing it at her. She sighed resignedly and got dressed, "Sometimes I just want to run away and disappear letting them find their own way instead of using me as a figurehead." She breathed out as she got on her boots, "Maybe I will some day."

Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum