Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Howl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Howl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Howl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Howl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Howl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Howl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Howl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Howl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Howl - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Howl

+2
Jezarine
Calliara
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Howl - Page 2 Empty Re: Howl

Post  Maghai Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 pm

"I don't? Oh ... maybe ... that means I can choose. Jez will teach me what I should do. Right Jez?"

Then his sister spoke and he perked up, his ears twitching, hearing more people which made Maghai even more excited, if that were possible, and he clapped, "Oh yes! More people equals more fun. Come in come in! Oh I don't think I've met these friends of yours, Jezzie!"
Maghai
Maghai

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:30 am

Fremelda sighed. More people. At least they wouldn't notice her really. She hated being in the spotlight, that was her major fear, being recognized by everyone. Because in that situation, it was certainty of incarceration and then execution for her crimes. But she was a Warden Recruit now she had immunity from the law, or at least that's what Macha said. She still was not sure whether she could trust these people. With the exception of Maghai (who she despised), they seemed like an alright sort for now. She allowed herself to relax a little, even though there were going to be more people in the bathing room. She had nothing to hide. She had accepted the atrocities done to her in the past and moved on. The scars on her body may never fully heal, but she had accepted that they were reminders of her past and nothing more.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Calliara smiled when she saw Sophia and Caterina joining them, and thought that they just needed Macha, Nygozy and Lithawen too. In fact she didn't care if the guys joined them as well, it would be fun, but she wasn't sure the others would want to.

''Welcome, ladies. I hope one of you have brought something to drink, because I think I need a shot after this day Jez and I had had. Don't you think, Jez?'' The Wolf smiled at the healer, patting her shoulder tenderly, and then leaned her back against the column again
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:21 pm

"Caterina?" Sophia's gasp of delight was just as heartfelt as her friend's. Although she had been almost certain that her Thief of Hearts had escaped the fracas in the palace unscathed, she was still relieved to see her alive and happy, if a little dusty. Barely thinking about what she was doing, Sophia skipped across the slick floor, wrapping her arms about her friend in a tight hug. Yes... arms, legs, neck, head, all attached. Short hair, still a little rough. Sophia twisted a strand of it between her fingers.
"You know... we are going to have to even this out for you one of these nights..."
But her Thief had asked her a question had she not? She had been going to... oh. Sophia took a step back, neatly quashing her embarrassment.
"I was just about to join them... they sound like they're having fun, after all." She pushed open the door, smiling at the occupants.
"... and it looks as though there's plenty of room." Wasting no more time (it was cold out of the water!) the willowy mage slipped in, nodding politely to faces both old and new. One face in particular.
"It's wonderful to see you smiling, Jezarine... and I'm sorry, Calliara... I don't have anything to drink with me... though I imagine it would be a simple matter to acquire some." A snap of her fingers summoned an attendant from the shadows. Sophia stifled a giggle. Servants. The only thing in a King's palace more plentiful then the toadies scrounging for his favour.
"Bring us something strong, please... and enough glasses for everyone."
The maid curtsied swiftly, scurrying off to carry out her order... and trying to forget the smile that had examined her as if she were nothing more then a story to be enjoyed.
Sophia
Sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Caterina hugged Sophia back, not minding that her friend was wet and that she was still dressed. Her clothes needed a wash, anyway. She cocked her head to the side and looked at the strands of her own hair that brushed in front of her eyes.

"Yes," she said with a grave little nod. "I will need to clean it up. I have not had the time, unfortunately." She smiled at the storyteller, her eyes closing a little as her cheeks reddened. "Perhaps you will do it for me?" As Sophia stepped back to examine the doorway, Caterina followed, leaving her own question to lie as they rounded off to the other room. In her now-wet clothes, Caterina shivered a little, but smiled at the crowd assembled there nonetheless.

"It certainly seems a party in here," she said wryly, looking everyone over (and couldn't help but raise an eyebrow to see the male-elf there). She went off to the side to take her clothes off, not minding her nakedness. She was proud of her body, which had been much admired by men and women alike in Antiva, and did not feel even the slightest need to hide it.

With her clothes off, she turned and slipped into the water, humming with pleasure as the heat washed over her. She was surprised at the depth and berth provided by the pool, but was glad for it. She ducked her head under quickly, and cake back up just as fast, raking her hands through her hair to make it manageable before gliding over in the water to sit at the edge with Sophia (smiling at how the male-elf and Jezarine stuck so close to Calliara).

"Well, now doesn't everyone look happy, here?" She ask with a grin, her gaze hovering on Jezarine for a moment longer than the others to make sure that the dark-elf was well and truly better.
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:35 pm

''And spied'' Calliara chuckled mockingly. ''And to think I came here to quit watching upon you all, cubs, and here you are, almost all of you. And I am very disappointed that none of you brought ale or such''

Moving a bit, Calliara nudged Jezarine's side with her elbow and smiled at her, then moved to the pool side to go outside and check for something in her clothes. She didn't care either for her nakedness, and she exposed her skin in all her (poor) glory: pale immaculate skin decorated with blue spiral tattoos and scars alike. Looking closer, the tattoos were covering older scars.

Once the Wolf found what she was looking for, she moved back to her place, with a wooden smoking pipe on her lips. Leaning her back against the column again, but out of the falling water, she lit it with a match.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:48 pm

With yet more people entering the baths, Fremelda started to feel ill at ease. She didn't like being around so many strangers as any one of them could be a relative of a victim, and probably recognize the tattoo on her breast as that of the Queen of Thorns. But what unsettled her the most, was the black haired woman who had worn ribbons around her arms earlier. She was a storyteller, her sources had said. She often went around Fereldan collecting tales and weaving some of her own. That in and of itself was harmless. It was those eyes. She was clearly much wiser than she appeared to be.

Shaking off the chill she had just felt, Fremelda soaked herself in the tub again, no longer caring that Maghai was there so long as he was yapping to someone else. Again, she had lost her dignity long ago, and no longer cared about if people saw her nakedness or her heavy scarring.

Steel blue eyes closed as she drifted into her thoughts, but was brought out of them by the white haired Antivan woman. Possibly a Crow? I'll have to keep an eye on that one. she thought to herself. Again, her gaze wandered to the coal black haired woman speaking to the Antivan. Why was she so familiar? Fremelda could swear that she had never met her before and yet there was something...

She observed the others for a time. The Warden Commander' second, the white haired knife-ears. Another knife-ears but slightly less built than the white haired one. She had already met the Warden Commander, in a less than cordial meeting. Still, she admired the dwarf for her sterling attitude and happily accepted the position of Warden Recruit.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Maghai Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Maghai was in his glory with so many people there to meet and talk to. This was great and his sister seemed to be relaxing a bit so all was well there. He noticed she was still jumpy but being with others would help her out. Everyone was so nice. He wanted to hug them all but they were talking about ... well, things.

"There's lots of room and we are happy! Hey, why don't we have booze." He smiled widely just like any child would, "I'm Maghai! Do you all know my sister, Jezarine? Are you all Wardens? I'd really like to join but I don't know how to sign up."

Water splashed as he lifted his leg and started to wash it then he stopped and looked about at all the women. His eyes went cloudy for a moment as he noticed this and he blinked as his brain attempted to gather what exactly that could mean. He turned his head to look at each and every woman as Calliara went for her pipe then when the woman started smoking it he jumped up and down, "Oh! Is that happy weed? Can I try?"
Maghai
Maghai

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Calliara shook her head, still smiling.

"I'm Maghai! Do you all know my sister, Jezarine? Are you all Wardens? I'd really like to join but I don't know how to sign up."

''Caterina and I are the only Wardens here, Maghai. And I already told you that it's not necessary to join, you can help the Wardens just as you are''. She tried hard to say that with her usual stoic face.

And then he jumped on her again, now interested in her pipe.

"Oh! Is that happy weed? Can I try?"

''Happy weed?'' The Wolf lifted an eyebrow, but graciously gave the pipe to Maghai so the crazy elf could taste the herbs she was smoking, herbs that were provided by Jez, or by one of the healers the Wardens had once, herbs that tried to help against the pain. ''They are just painkillers, cub''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum