Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Girl's Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Girl's Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Girl's Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Girl's Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Girl's Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Girl's Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Girl's Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Girl's Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Girl's Night Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Girl's Night Out

+4
Lithawen
Macha
Calliara
Caterina
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Girl's Night Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Girl's Night Out

Post  Caterina Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:52 am

"Oh!" Caterina said suddenly, looking at Calliara with a thankful look before looking back at Macha. "Yes! That's right. Silly of me, to have forgotten. Clothing is very important for tonight, you know." She nodded, then looked back with a sheepish smile at Calliara. She was lucky to have the Wolf with her, to explain her as Caterina had forgotten to.
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Macha Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:07 am

Macha's eyebrows raised at that, and she couldn't help a little laugh at the chipper way in which Caterina made her quick, matter-of-fact note. "Clothes?" She repeated, glancing quickly at her wardrobe. "Yes, actually. I think I can manage to find some clothes." She looked at Caterina and smiled. "As much as I prefer to dress down, I must agree, an outing with friends deserves special attention. I will see what I can bring together from my own clothes, and we can go from there."

With that, she pushed away from the dresser she was leaning on, and turned her attention to Will, smiling at her oldest friend knowingly. "Will, would you gather some of the clothes in my dressed. And Lady Bellum may have some clothes we might borrow. She's a sweet woman, and a small one - you would only have to tell her I sent you." She knew that Will probably would not want to go about the castle searching out the others, and it would be best, in that case, to have her begin gathering the clothes that were apparently so important for this outing.

Once she'd traded a look with Will, Macha turned back to Caterina and Calliara. "Well, that's settled. Shall we go now? Nygozy aught to be in her quarters, and there are a few places we can look that are on the way there - the bedrooms, kitchen, library. The gardens don't come until after Nygozy's room, though." She strode forward as she walked, and then opened the door wide once more, and stepped aside, gesturing for Calliara and Caterina to go through first.
Macha
Macha

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:19 pm

Caterina gladly stepped out into the hall again, glad to be back on task. If this Will girl was going to procure them their clothes, then that left only gathering their party before setting forth onto the unsuspecting Denerim night. She couldn't resist a small chuckle of glee.

"Where shall we go first?" She wondered aloud as the three started down the hall. The library was closest of the rooms - she knew that much, at least, even after only being here for a day - and there would very likely be someone there. Even Caterina had spent some time looking at the rows upon rows of expertly bound tomes, and she did not even enjoy reading so much (in fact, she could barely read at all). The call of the dull grandeur and quiet beauty of the library had called to her, just as it was sure to call someone else of their party. "Yes," she said aloud, as if she had been explaining all of this to Macha and Calliara all along. "I think we should check the library first."

So, that was where she steered them, and she pretended not to notice the look of almost fond exasperation that flitted across Macha's face. It wasn't a lengthy walk, and before long, Caterina, Calliara, and Macha stood in front of the library doors, small and out of the way but unmistakable.

Without waiting, Caterina pulled them open, and started up the flight of stairs that rose up to meet the book-filled room. More than the content, Caterina had fallen in love with the location, almost like it had been a secret for the Wardens to find. "Is there anyone here?" She called as she came to the top step. She might have looked, but there were so many nooks and crannies to search through to find a person that calling out was simply easier, even if she might have been disturbing someone's reading.
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Leaning on the doorframe of Macha's room appeared Fremelda Dragonis, seeing the procession of women of Nygozy's group. She would have smiled, but she felt as if she would not have belonged in such a gathering, being a criminal and relatively unknown to them, but at the same time this would be a good time to make herself known and meet people she would be traveling with. She sighed and stepped forward. "I don't suppose you have room for one more? Never had friends before. Might be a good experience." she said with a bemused smirk.

It had been some time since she went out shopping. She had all that gold from her last hit too to spend. Might be fun.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:56 pm

The Wolf looked curiously at the assassin, looked at her companions, back to Fremelda, and shrugged

''Is alright for me. We're anyway going to get drunk and be best friends with everyone, so...'' She grinned, knowing that certainly she wasn't going to be drunk at all.

''It's a human thing to be natural stalkers or it just happens in Denerim?'' Calliara asked Macha, lifting an eyebrow. She wasn't mocking or joking, she looked really puzzled
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Macha Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Macha looked back as they stopped, and smiled crookedly. Well, if it wasn't her "captive" (Fremelda did so like to use that word)? It was actually good to see her - if the red-headed assassin came along, then maybe she'd stop feeling so hostile. A night out for her might be just as well for the rest of them.

She turned her head to look at Caterina, and the tanned-assassin seemed to size up her fellow in a moment before smiling for herself. "I would not turn away another sister," she said smoothly, and Macha found herself admiring the Antivan accent (she had always liked to listen to Zevran speak, too). "Of course you may come."

While Caterina addressed Fremelda, Macha turned her eyes to Calliara, grinning at the elf conspiratorially. "Yes," she nodded, mockingly solemn. "I don't think they even let you into the city without proving that you are a capable stalker. It's practically a requirement."
Macha
Macha

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:43 am

Calliara rolled her eyes mockingly

''How lucky am I, then''

She took a moment to think, and then motioned for the girls to follow her

''To the library, ladies. Jezarine or Sophia, or both, would be there. Then we'll check the gardens if Jezarine is not there, because either Jez or Lithawen could be there, if not I'll track our explosive Keeper down. And then we'll go and get Nygozy''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:31 am

[ooc: In Caterina's last post, she was already in the library, so I'll just kind of continue from there.]

Excited as she was, Caterina hardly needed Calliara's go ahead to begin searching the deceptively large library. With the new red-headed woman joining them, looking would probably be easier - many hands, and all of that. From the doorway, the library didn't seem to be very large, but once one started winding around the shelves, the thin hallways and cramped corners quickly became almost like a jungle, and one was left to looking at book titles to make sure one didn't accidentally come down the same, long aisle twice.

Her ears picked up a sound near by - maybe a row or two over - and she happily raced to the end of the hall she was in, and looked around the next. "Hello?" She asked aloud. "Jezarine? Sophia? Is that either of you there?"
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Mind magic worked in many different ways and the magic of the healer was always something to build upon. The tome spoke of lost skills which not only healed the body but helped to heal the mind. It was an interesting topic and something which was considered before. Now that Maghai was back in the healer's life it seemed a safe consideration to look at this option to build upon her skills.

"Hello? Jezarine? Sophia? Is that either of you there?"

Her name being called took the young healer from her thoughts and she put the book away then walked towards where the voice was coming from, completely forgetting what she'd been considering for now, "Caterina? Is everything ok?"

Normal healer thinking someone needed healing.
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Only the black curve of Sophia's headband showed over the tower of books that had built up around her. It had been a frustrating few hours: although the library was replete with detailed information, the piece of information she -needed- fluttered just out of reach, flashing brief sentences from behind paragraph after paragraph of speculation. Birds formed intoxicating imagery, particularly in certain Dalish cultures, but in none of the tomes spilling their secrets in front of her lay the tattoo that had marked their mysterious assailants. Sighing, Sophia pushed herself away from her table, massaging her temple with a ribbon-wrapped finger. Perhaps she needed a few hours to let what she had learned settle in her mind. That or another bath. But what would that make it? Her fifth in two days? The willowy mage allowed herself a small giggle: she doubted that the attendants had ever seen anyone take quite so many baths in such a short space of time, but the warm water helped her relax. And in a relaxed, focused mind, ideas could connect in the most unlikely of ways-

"Hello? Jezarine? Sophia? Is that either of you there?"

Oh. A change of plans, perhaps? Tiptoeing to her feet (pushing her chair back in, of course: it wouldn't do to leave it for someone else to fall over,) Sophia spotted Caterina immediately, her own smile blossoming as she noticed the air of excitement beaming from her Thief's tanned face.

"Cat-er-i-na! Over here!" A sing-song call, a ribbon-swathed wave. "Have you come to rescue me?"
Sophia
Sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Caterina grinned like a cat when she heard two responding voices call out to her. She hopped forward like an excited child and jumped into a hug with Sophia. "I have!" She cried triumphantly. "The books are lovely, yes, but I've come to steal you away from them." She turned her head as best she could to offer Jezarine her best smile. "All is well, Jezarine! We're going to have a girls' party!"

She jumped down from hugging her taller friend because she didn't want to bother Sophia, but stayed next to her raven-haired mage and smiled at the dark skinned elf as her other companions came more fully into the crowded library. "That is two more of our party found! The library was a good idea, Calliara," she said with a sage nod to the white-haired elf. "That leaves only Lithawen and Nygozy left, yes?" It was as if she were participating in some scavenger hunt - find every woman in the Castle before sun-down, and win a party.

Oh. But she should explain to Sophia and Jezarine. She looked between them with the most serious expression she could manage. "Life and battle on the road is all well and good, my friends, but a woman needs comforts. We have decided," she looked between Calliara and Macha, and grinned sheepishly, "well, I have decided that we girls should go out for a night of shopping and food and drink and whatever else you might imagine or want. I simply will not take no as an answer." With that said, she turned her very best pleading look to Jezarine and then Sophia, knowing that they could not very well refuse.
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:06 pm

''The library was a good idea, Calliara''

''Of course it was. Have you seen me having bad ideas lately?'' Calliara chuckled, arms folded while watching them. She smiled fondly at Sophia and Jezarine while the excited Antivan explained them The Plan. Yeah, with capital letters.

"Well, I have decided that we girls should go out for a night of shopping and food and drink and whatever else you might imagine or want''

''Creators watch upon this city and its people'' The Wolf rolled her eyes, grinning. She was in a good mood in that moment, liking the whole idea or going out with girls, just girls for once, and having fun. It was so an strange idea for her that it almost scared her
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:12 pm

The more Fremelda listened to the others, the more she liked the idea of this party. It would be nice to unwind and learn about them. Seeing as she would be initiated into the Wardens soon, they would be her new family.

Family.

She hadn't had one for some years. Not since she was abandoned on the streets of Denerim as a little girl. She kept a tight lipped smile on her face, trying not to show the shadow of anger that flashed across her eyes. Once the memory had passed, she smiled more genuinely, but she was still ill at ease around this many people. At least they don't know who I am. Well... Sophia apparently does. she mused to herself.

Shopping, food and drink. Sounded great. She needed to spend the money from her last hit anyway. She still had not burned it all off. "The drinks are on me when we reach a tavern." she offered with a smile.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:55 pm

"An outing?" Jezarine smiled as the others spoke. She hadn't gone out on the town in... well, ever. Ideas ran through her mind for what they might do and where they could go. She had seen many different places where they could have a lot of fun drinking and whooping it up. And shopping! They could go through the square and shop! She followed the others while her mind went mad with ideas.

"Where did you think of going? Are we dressing up? Oh but I have such a wonderful dress that I can wear which is green and gold with lovely flower patterns on it or should I wear the gold one with leaf patterns oh I'm not really sure but I could try the yellow one that was left in my closet but that one is so bright it is likely to outshine me no no no I need something that will accentuate not mute my natural tone so maybe the black one with the feather designs but oh no that one would be a bit too difficult for anything but a ball of some kind as it drags on the ground and is such a pain to lift with all the petti dresses which go underneath but oh I got it maybe the green and blue one with ... no that's not right either I should wear the pure gold one with the hearts..."
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2