Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Kai and the Hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Kai and the Hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Kai and the Hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Kai and the Hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Kai and the Hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Kai and the Hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Kai and the Hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Kai and the Hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Kai and the Hero - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Kai and the Hero

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kai and the Hero - Page 2 Empty Re: Kai and the Hero

Post  Hikarusakanoue Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Gently, the assassin reached down and brushed hair from the hero's face. "Future things? Such as?"
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:54 pm

When he brushed the hair out of her face she looked back up, ready to give him some nugshit answer but it wouldn't come out that way, "I was wondering to myself how you would react when I take my last walk in the Deep Roads." Why couldn't she just lie to him? That eye pulled out the information she did not wish to tell.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:23 pm

"I..." Kai thought a moment, trying to sort out his feelings. "Would assume that I would take that walk with you, hero. If you'd let me that is"
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:32 pm

Nygozy smiled and nodded, her cheek brushing against his leathers, "I would ... as long as you promised to allow me to die when the time came."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:55 pm

"Of course hero" He looked down at her "I could not let you suffer at the hands of the taint after all, dying in battle would be the best way to do it"
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:24 am

The thought of someone being there with her for the end, someone who would make sure she was not taken for being one of the tainted themselves or worse, a brood mother, was reassuring. Kai was analytical and one who thought in terms of what was logical instead of ideal.

"That is what I would require exactly. I'm glad you understand." She pressed her face against his chest, feeling the need for warmth and comfort, "You are an avid listener to have found out that information. That is something not everyone is capable of with much results." Nygozy sighed, "But I suppose we should make sure these rooms are safe, even though I do like it right where I am."

The first room looked like a lounge, meeting room and there was a master and secondary bedroom with connective doors for the use of the main person and the secondary as a bedroom for an aide or guard. Then there was also a large bathing room. Everything was furnished beautifully and there was even doors to a terrace that sported flowering vines. It was on the second floor.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Kai nodded "Well if you would like to wait here a moment, it should not take long to check these rooms"
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Nygozy yawned, "With an offer like that, how can I refuse?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:42 pm

He smiled "Perhaps my little hero would like to rest a little more?" He offered
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:47 pm

"Your little hero thinks she very well needs more sleep. I wish I had some stuffed animal or something sometimes. I need something to hold and Torture's off hunting bitches." She chuckled.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:53 pm

"It won't take me long to do the searching" Kai said as he set the dwarf down. "I'm not exactly a soft little animal, but you'll have to suffer through me at your bed side" again he grinned, feeling relaxed here
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:59 pm

"You're soft enough." Nygozy said as her feet hit the ground. She stretched but stayed where she was, looking at the room and watching Kai now and again to see where he was. There was a couple nice couches but she didn't believe that would help her sleep so much. Maybe a good bed was what she needed and knowing Alistair he probably gave her one of the best.

Good. He better be sucking up a lot.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Kai moved quickly, scouting each area carefully, he was sure to note any good places for hiding. Not only for himself but for the risk of intruders. When he was sure all was clear he returned to the hero and lifted her again. He carried her to the expensive looking bed set and set her gently under the covering.

He went around to the other side of the bed and settled beside her, on top of the sheets.
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:12 pm

He was certainly thorough as he went through the rooms to check everything out. Once he was done and picked her up she thought about how gentle he could be and it made her feel calmer and protected.

Once he got onto the bed she put her head on his chest and closed her eyes, nodding off to sleep.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Kai watched the hero sleep, observed the shallow rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. He let his hand come to rest gently on her cheek. She looked...he searched for a word. ....Cute, he finally decided. The hero was cute.
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2