Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Gathering Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Gathering Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Gathering Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Gathering Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Gathering Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Gathering Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Gathering Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Gathering Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Gathering Away - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Gathering Away

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gathering Away - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering Away

Post  Sinjan Thu May 27, 2010 5:41 pm

((Margaid can go here if she likes - https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/dragon-rest-f8/of-assassins-and-oracles-t39.htm - sorry for the wait on that.))

Torture had waited until Lithawen left Nygozy then rushed up towards the hill. He stopped and turned, coming back to Margaid and Sinjan. He nudged the woman's leg, hopped ahead and then nudged her again.

"I believe he wants you to go see Nygozy with him. Don't worry. You'll be fine. She won't bite you." He smiled at her and patted her shoulder as he turned to see Lithawen coming towards him.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gathering Away - Page 3 Empty Re: Gathering Away

Post  Margaid Sat May 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Margaid swallowed noisily, looking around her before smiling shakily at no one in particular. She took a few steps forward, and would have turned to run screaming away except that Torture came up behind her and gave her a stiff nudge in Nygozy's direction.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going." She insisted vehemently to the mabari, and sniffed petulantly. The mage tugged at her dingy robes, strightening the tattered cloth to something more 'presentable,' (a trait she had learned to imitate from the humans she observed, despite having no use for the gesture, herself).

Having psyched herself up slightly, the maleficar marched straight up the hill where Nygozy had situated herself.
Margaid
Margaid

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum