Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Timid Terror - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Timid Terror - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Timid Terror - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Timid Terror - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Timid Terror - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Timid Terror - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Timid Terror - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Timid Terror - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Timid Terror - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Timid Terror

+6
Gunnar
Maghai
UncleVanya
Ianto
Calliara
Jezarine
10 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Timid Terror - Page 8 Empty Re: Timid Terror

Post  Nygozy Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:34 pm

((OOC - Fixed my post. Sorry about that, I didn't see it on the tab. Easier to see on the computer than the little screen ha))
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Rakot got done taking care of his business and got up just as Nygozy approached the cell door.

"So who is first?"

Rakot replied with cold silence, Ostef looked at the berserker and followed his example. Tendir go up off the floor and approached the door.

"That would be me, Paragon, I have everything you need to know about Lorek and his dealings."
UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:00 pm

"Very well." Nygozy took out some clothes from a cabinet and tossed them into the cell, "I prefer you have clothes. It is much more civilized that way."

The memory of being in such a state herself was not a good one and she did not like to see anyone like that. In her books, everyone deserved a chance as she knew what it was like to be on the other side where these men came from.

She waited a moment for them to get dressed, "This is one of my men, Griffinhart. My body guard Kai is somewhere in here and my dog Torture is sitting at the steps now eating a shank of lamb. If any of you try something then I let these three play. Believe me, they won't leave you happy and if you thought what our Wolf did to you was cruel and unkind then you don't want to know what they will do to you."

She unlocked the door to let Tendir out, close the door then went to sit at a table to the side. She leaned her chair against the wall and yawned, "Now tell me the reason Jezarine was kidnapped and why anyone would go to the lengths of doing such a thing right in the royal gardens. Quite a feat, I might say."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Tendir put on the clothes and followed the Warden outside of the cell and stood directly in front of the table Nygozy sat behind.

"Now tell me the reason Jezarine was kidnapped and why anyone would go to the lengths of doing such a thing right in the royal gardens. Quite a feat, I might say."

"Of course, my Paragon. I was one of the Lieutenants for Lord Gareth Lorek, he is a minor noble based here in Denerim. Disgruntled by the humble position his house attained after the recent civil war he began dealing in Denerim's underworld, attaining great power and funds through shady activities, including slave trade. The elven girl that we were to kidnap was personally requested by some rather powerful Tevinter mage, whose name is unknown to me. All I know about him is that he wanted the girl for his experiments, something to do with her healing abilities and magical potential...I am not very knowledgeable in these matters. If everything went according to plan, we were to capture the girl, hold her in our safe house for several days until we got a message from Lorek that his payment was received, then we would transport her to a safe location picked by the Tevinter mage and hand her over to his people. The sum that the girl was to be sold for was...immense, otherwise Lorek would not risk it, his moves are usually much more calculated. I hope that answers your first question."

Tendir cleared his throat.

"Before I continue, could I make a request for a separate cell? Some of the information I have concerns one of my companions, who may attempt to kill me if hears it."
UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Nygozy waited and listened to the information given. Her eyes moved to see if Griffinhart had caught all of it as she wished to use the man's confidence later. She waited for some slight response as the Dwarf continued to speak then a brow rose as he concluded and then added with asking whether he could have another cell. That was an interesting thing to request and she rubbed her chin while watching the man and behind him for indications of anything going on there.

"We wouldn't want that. At least not if you have been completely, and I do mean 'completely' honest."
She settled back, hands behind her head and feet on the table, "We will set you in the furthest cell over there. We wouldn't like your ex-partner to be able to just reach through the bars. Continue."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:06 pm

"As you wish, so Lorek charged me with finding someone who I thought was capable of completing this task. I knew Rakot from some dealings we had before, back then him and his father used to stop in Denerim as merchants. This one gang I was in at the time decided to press them for protection money, and that did not end well for us....in fact I am the only survivor. So I knew that Rakot was capable of causing damage, the problem was finding him, since no one has seen him in Denerim since the day the Archdemon was slaughtered by you. However opportunity presented itself as I found myself in a tavern called "Deshyr's Dozen" in the Market district here in Denerim. I was talking to the owner, Sarin Pil, who happens to be a distant relation of Rakot's adopted father, Romek. In exchange for a favor, he gave me information that Rakot is currently in Denerim, then it was just a matter of tracking him down, and I did finding him in a whore house in the docks ditrict, called "The Pearl". I informed Lorek, and he came up with a plan, instructing me to fabricate information about a loan that Romek took from Lorek on his last stay in Denerim. In reality Romek did take the loan, but repaid it in full before leaving the city. We did this because we knew that Romek was dead, and as such could pin the debt onto Rakot. We knew that his personal sense of honor would force him to accept the debt, and in the absence of funds he would agree to perform a service for us instead as payment. Lord Lorek was pleased, and upon seeing the man decided to put him in charge of the operation. After I was placed under Rakot's command, he instructed me to hire two mercenaries who were recent arrivals to the city, and to hire them through a mediator. One of them is named Ostef, he is in the cell with Rakot right now, the other one is dead, his body left somewhere in the Denerim sewer. Rakot also planned all the details of the abduction. Things however did not go according to plan, and we had to change procedure on the move, leading us to the forest there we were caught by your subordinates. That's a detailed summary of everything that happened so far....as I understand you will be wanting to go after Lord Lorek, I have knowledge of all his safe houses in eastern Ferelden, including those in Denerim. Though he is likely already on the run and has left the city, so you will have to move fast. I am going to be so bold as to request securing my own freedom in exchange for information that will lead to his capture."
UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Interesting. This was all extremely interesting, especially the part where he discussed tricking Rakot into being the ringleader and to run the whole show. Bravo on being tricky. Nygozy turned her head and looked at Griffinhart as if they were somehow communicating with eye movements or something the men would not know of. They had no clue that she hardly knew the dark man standing there but the men did not have to know that.

Nygozy got up off her chair and went to the cell she had promised the Dwarf and opened it, "That's enough for now. I will consider everything that you said and discuss it further with you probably tomorrow."

She waited for the Dwarf to go into the cell before locking it so she could go to the others, open theirs and say, "Next."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Rakot was sitting down then he heard Tendir's account.

That sodding pile of shit...........

Was his first thought, as he stood up and took a step towards the bars, his rage starting to rise inside him. However he managed to contain himself. He heard the cell door at the other end of the corridor close, as the dwarf was released from the interrogation.

"Next."

The Commander called, Rakot got up and approached the door.

"Learn something new everyday...fine, Warden, I'll talk to you. In fact I have a proposition."

UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:44 pm

"Begone with the pleasantries and hello to the roughshod, Dwarven mannerism." She shrugged as she closed the door behind Rakot and walked back to her seat. This one she was keeping a specially trained eye out for, "Name yer poison."

Nygozy put her feet up and half closed her eyes, keeping a good watch on him as she had decided but looking like she was paying little attention. A lot of the time what came out of meetings had to do with image and if someone thought they could get one over you then it was easy to see when they thought you were not noticing. She knew that Rakot knew she was not innocent in any way, shape or form. She knew he knew she was no slouch either so she didn't play too stupid.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Every muscle in Rakot's body tensed, his skin going red with anger as he spat out the words in a loud roar.

"I was lied to, I am not a fan of being lied to, in fact I tend to react in a very violent sodding manner then being made an utter sodding fool of! My deal with Lorek is off, obviously, but my business with him is not over! I want you to let me go after him, and smash my maul against his skull so his sodding eyeballs explode, and I won't stop smashing until his sodding bone turns to dust! Also, I want you to let our friend Tendir go, so I can chase him down like a nug and gut him! After that, I couldn't give any less of a sodding shit what happens to me. I give you my word that I will return here and face your judgment if you wish it. This....this calls for blood, lots, and lots of blood, and guts, and entrails, and maybe a sodding liver or two! There is a sodding bloodbath to be had, and I'll see that it is filled by my hand! GRRRRRRRRRRR......I'll rip out their sodding hearts with my bare hands and stuff em down their throats! I'll bring that sodding bag of nug shit and all his cronies down, and before they die horribly, they will scream my name begging for mercy! They will know why you do not fuck with Rakot Hemlin! Lorek, Tendir, the whole organization, and their families, including distant relatives, and their pets, and their sodding neighbors, I shall wipe the memory of their existence with my maul and their blood!"

UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum