Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Cave of the Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Cave of the Damned I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Cave of the Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Cave of the Damned I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Cave of the Damned I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Cave of the Damned I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Cave of the Damned I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Cave of the Damned I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Cave of the Damned I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Cave of the Damned

2 posters

Go down

Cave of the Damned Empty Cave of the Damned

Post  Kristoff Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:38 pm

OOC: This is where Kristoff has set up his base of operations. When you last read about him he was with Morgan in the woods. Here's what happened, as Kristoff matured he realized that he was probably the only Necromancer left, which he decided made him better then all other mages, so he left Morgan. He has Darkspawn Blood flowing through his veins on account of him always using their parts to heal himself. The Darkspawn Blood made him go mad with power so he settled in this cave, known to the locals as the Cave of the Damned. He also controls a small village named Necrocity, where his law is the only law. If someone doesn't meet his standards, they're killed and stripped for their body parts or reanimated for his undead army.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Cave of the Damned Empty Re: Cave of the Damned

Post  Admin Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:48 pm

Darkness. Darkness blurred sight just as the blood coursing down the face and over the eyes kept the images of life, of these rocky slopes, from penetrating the mask of pain. How could this have happened? They killed him. Why in the world would they have done that? It was as that one woman said. Humans and Elves just did not like each other and now here she was, bleeding and in pain from those who did not care for the relationship they had. He was dead, gone to her in all ways, his death feeling like a mocking wound that people would hate so much. They had looked so hard for that rumored city where the differing races could be together in love instead of hatred but before they could get there they found a band of people who didn't like that idea. They had killed her love and damaged her in more ways than she felt capable of counting.

Was that light? It could have been a lantern or a torch, or many torches for that matter. Her eyes were almost swollen shut as she choked on one more sob, falling unconscious in front of the Cave of the Damned.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristoff Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Kristoff walked to the cave just in time to see a girl fall, "Hmm... It seems as though we have a new citizen," he looked at two undead soldiers, "Don't just stand there, take her to the infirmary!" He thought about how useless they can be sometimes, but they were brain dead, well half dead. Kristoff looked into the horizon, "I guess people need to be reminded how dangerous this area is...." And with that he walks into the cave, "Maybe a public execution will do it..."
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:10 am

Slowly she came to, her head pounding and body exhausted. She moved then winced from the pain so put her head back down on the pillow which cushioned her head. Ok. Think this over, Dena. You left the Hero's group some time back because you wished to go it alone. The woman had warned Merav but the young man would not hear any of the belief that they should stay. He had believed that the mage who had been so snappy to them would cause them heartache. So they left, traveling towards the unknown and all was well until they got to the town not far away.

So much for the past. Now was to wonder where she was and if she had talked in her sleep. Merav had not minded it and she was glad she was no spy or she'd be found out fast.

Dena turned her head and saw a couple of forms, moaning forms standing there and watching her. That was eerie. They stood like they were ... they were ...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She scream in a high, terrified pitch.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristoff Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:25 pm

"Don't scream, you'll anger them," I walked into plain sight, "Would you like anything to eat or drink?" I asked her whille pulling down my hood.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Dena snapped her mouth shut as this person spoke but the terror still spoke on her face as she turned her head to see the man who seemed to have just appeared from the darkness. She fought down a choking sensation as he took the hood down and tried to speak. It wasn't easy to do this while those ... what were those dead things?

"Ah ... I ... I ... guess?" The young woman was fighting off the fear but it still was so difficult. How could those warriors do it? She was terrified and felt like she would pee herself out of fear. His features were in shadow still so she could not tell what he looked like. He could be one of those ... whatever they were and she wouldn't know any different. What did he look like? She tilted her head, scared to see but also curious.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristoff Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:09 pm

I walk over to her and gave her some bread and water, "I'm sorry, but this is all I can offer." I motion for the soldiers to leave the room, "I know they can be quite intimidating, but thats exactly why I love to keep them around."
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Dena took the bread and water, giving them both a quick assessment to make sure there was nothing gross in them then ate and drank slowly, watching Kristoff apprehensively.

"But ... why would you like to intimidate people? I mean, it's to scare off thieves and such isn't it?" She was still quite scared and very worried about what was going on. Why would he save her and what in the world were those creatures for?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristoff Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:56 pm

"You ever hear of Necrocity?" I asked, wondering what people said about my little village. It's been years since I talked to someone who wasn't a citizen.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:18 am

"Necrocity? Is that what the village below is called?" She shivered, "They killed my fiance and tried to kill me so I'd have to say I don't like it."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristoff Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:21 am

"We try to keep people away, did you not see the signs?" I wondered if the signs were taken down again. "I don't have complete control over the undead, and some of the villagers are insane from fear."
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:35 pm

"No we did not see any signs but they said it was because we were a human and elf couple that they would beat me into understanding but they killed him because he was an elf."

She shook, fighting back tears then her mind went into a new direction, "Oh no. Please please tell me he won't rise like those ... those out there! I don't think I could stand that. I'd have to kill myself if that happened." She put her hands over her face and started to cry.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristoff Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:37 pm

"That's odd, this Village is supposed to be extremely non-prejudiced. Did you see who the group was?"
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:15 pm

She had a hard time stopping crying but did so because she was scared of whoever this person was. Her hands came down and she shook her head, "No. I don't know who they were. It was dark and there were many of them. We ran here trying to hide."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristoff Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:08 pm

"I'll find out who did this, prejudice is something we don't take lightly." I looked at the situation as I always do, another chance to kill with a sugar coating.
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:27 pm

"So ... you own the closest town?" Dena asked with wonder, starting to be more curious even through being scared. Maybe having a bit of food in the tummy helped.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristoff Sun May 29, 2011 12:38 am

"Yes, I do, it is a safe place to live, but the thing is, if you fuck with me or any of my people, you are dead in seconds."
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:14 pm

"But all we did was try to stop for the night." Dena cried, "We thought we could do some work for our stay at the Inn and then were chased out and they ..." She couldn't help but start crying again. Everything had gone so wrong since that mage broke her brother's hand and it was just getting worse. Dena had no clue what she was going to be able to do now or what this person would do with her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down