Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
That is not dead which can eternal lie. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
That is not dead which can eternal lie. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
That is not dead which can eternal lie. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
That is not dead which can eternal lie. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
That is not dead which can eternal lie. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
That is not dead which can eternal lie. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
That is not dead which can eternal lie. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
That is not dead which can eternal lie. I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
That is not dead which can eternal lie. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

That is not dead which can eternal lie.

Go down

That is not dead which can eternal lie. Empty That is not dead which can eternal lie.

Post  Final Warrior Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:18 am

A Demon and an Angel call me kin, a dead Girl named me "Lover", and a Knight crowned me "Muderer".

But you? You can call me Griffinhart.

And yes, I do share a first name with Raphael. This is intentional, but not in the way that you think - he is not named for me. I am named for him.

A name has been given. But what's in a name? A rose by any other name would surely smell as sweet. A rose, perhaps - but not me, not I. The name is the being. By another name, you'd have another being. And I'll not have you learning my other names, lest you confuse yourself as to my being.

What is my being? Depends on who you are and what you want. I'm a student. A poet. A gamer. An asshole, by many accounts (my own included). I think, as far as we're concerned here, only the middle two matter. Gaming brought me to BioWare - BioWare having brought me Baldur's Gate 2 (granted, they only published then, and it was developed by Black Isle), Neverwinter Nights, KotOR, Mass Effect, and of course, Dragon Age.

(An aside: a common theme amongst BioWare's games is brokeness of balance. There is always an "more better" way of doing things, and it usually involves being the "mage" class. I hope this doesn't carry over to TOR.)

How did I come by this place? Dragonis. How did he found out about this place? I've nary a clue. But he bothered me about here, many months ago. I finally, finally got around to joining.

(So when I bring this place down around your eyes in a conflagration of words and rhymes, you'll know the man at fault was Dragonis, and entirely not me. I am simply true to my nature, and my nature is... well, if I knew that, what use would I have for the voices in my head?)

Whatever else there is about me that you would wish to know, simply ask. I will answer with merciless mockery, but I will answer.

It's a quarter past seven. I've been awake for twelve and six hours. My eyes are irritated, but I blame my contacts. I'm listening to a piano arrangement of a Touhou theme song. I'm not on a horse.

Ramble on, ramble on...

-- Griffinhart

a corpse-like
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down