Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor

Go down

Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor Empty Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor

Post  Dragonis Thu May 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Character Name: Marcus Kel'thor, Uses Durbans as an alias
Sex: Male
Race: City Elf
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Appearance: Full Body Image Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor Durbans
Class: Warrior
Specializations: Berserker/Guardian
Favored skills: Artistic Ability, Herbalism and Medicine Making

Hobbies: Carving, Humming tunes, taking jogs

Background: Marcus was born and raised in an Alienage within West Hills. There he grew up in squalor, never really knowing his parents for they were out for long periods of time, leaving him and his brothers and sisters alone quite often. He found work at age 18 in a lumber mill, and started cutting trees down for firewood, building materials and the like. He gained a love for the scent of fresh cut wood, but he usually took dying trees rather than healthy ones, and even used some of the lumber he cut to create carvings. He found out he was quite skilled at carving, able to make realistic looking figures, as if they'd jump to life at any moment.

Later, he snuck out of the Alienage and struck off on his own, taking on the role as a freelance mercenary, and eventually gained enough money to have a special axe forged, which he named Durbans, after his alias he often used. With this axe, he spent the next decade creating a name for himself, a name that the downtrodden trust and the corrupt fear. Durbans the Axeman.

Personality: Marcus is usually a quiet individual but when he is spoken to, he can be quite jovial, actually. He often helps the needy and asks for nothing in return. He even defended a defenseless village against a Darkspawn raid during the Blight, but never actively took arms with the King's army at Ostagar. Fortunately since he did not attend Ostagar, he did not end up at the wrong end of that slaughter, and then helped refugees evacuate from Lothering. This shows he is generous despite his reputation as a mercenary. He does not hesitate to seek out and destroy corruption, in whatever form.

Weapons/Armor: Durbans, a specially forged axe that is quite large compared to the elf who wields it. It is also surprisingly light for its size, as if enhanced by magic or enchantment. Marcus wears light armor, preferring to stay on the move and hit hard when possible. When at camp, Marcus wears his black shirt with a brown vest over top that, He wears light brown trousers and black boots made of leather.

Last edited by Dragonis on Fri May 21, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor Empty Re: Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor

Post  Dragonis Fri May 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Signature test
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor Empty Re: Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor

Post  Dragonis Fri May 21, 2010 10:47 pm