Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Campground - Family Ties - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Campground - Family Ties - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Campground - Family Ties - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Campground - Family Ties - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Campground - Family Ties - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Campground - Family Ties - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Campground - Family Ties - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Campground - Family Ties - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Campground - Family Ties - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Campground - Family Ties

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Campground - Family Ties - Page 2 Empty Re: Campground - Family Ties

Post  Nygozy Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:56 pm

The Dwarf noticed Calliara looking towards where Drake had gone as well but she did not make any motion to show that she had. She waited calmly as Kyon spoke to her, staying close for Kai.

((Go ahead and post without Ny if I haven't answered something unless someone speaks directly to Ny. There isn't much for her to do but comfort Kai. No worries.))
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Calliara shrugged lightly. ''I am tired and I stink. Maybe we could talk later, if you still want... I need to go and check something, but then I need to have a talk with Nygozy if she doesn't mind. So, if you excuse me, I'll be right back soon''

The Dalish bowed her head, and for a moment she looked like she was going to hug again the twins, but she restrained herself and just smiled sadly, then left

((Calli is gone here https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/dragon-rest-f8/campground-demons-past-t89.htm for a quick peek and then she'll return to talk with Nyggy))

Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:38 pm

"I will remain here, Calliara." Nygozy said then looked at the other two, rubbing Kai's arm to keep him calm, "So ... this is interesting. Why don't you tell me about yourself, Kyon."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:38 pm

She wasn't gone for a long time, but when Calliara arrived she looked like a different person. Trying to hide the blush on her cheeks and her tiny smile, she hugged Kyon and then looked at Kai and Nygozy.

''I am here again, sorry. I still need to talk with you, Nygozy. Some Grey Warden things, and... well, maybe personal matters as well, but they are things that you should know''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:47 am

Kai remained quiet while Nygozy spoke to Kyon.

"Me? Well, I'm the younger twin between the two of us and....Cali helped me in training to be a bard as well as a ranger. I know how to fight though I'd rather avoid it and...well...is there something you'd like to know? I'm not sure what kind of thing you'd be interested in..."

Kyon hugged Cali as she came back, in return for the hug she'd just given him. ''I am here again, sorry. I still need to talk with you, Nygozy. Some Grey Warden things, and... well, maybe personal matters as well, but they are things that you should know''

"If you'd like Miss Nygozy we may talk later."
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:54 am

"Another bard. This could be really good for the group as music usually helps after a long day of work." She smiled at the younger brother then looked to Calliara as she came along.

Nygozy's mind was running through what she was hearing and seeing about the family matters but was too tired to really give it all that much attention. It was being stored for later but anything business wise was something that was hit to the forefront, "We can speak, Calliara. Kai will stay with me as he is my guard unless you wish to speak alone. If that is so he can probably watch far enough away that he could not hear us. If it is not a private conversation then you are welcome to stay Kyon. I do like having extra thoughts on matters."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:25 am

''I do not mind if Kai is here. He is your bodyguard after all. In fact, it's not a secret, don't worry... I just need Bowen''

Calliara looked around, frowning, and when she noticed Bowen, returning with Caterina from the river, she waved lightly her hand. When the warrior, his sight attracted by the movement, looked at her, the Dalish made a gesture with her fingers that made him frown and nod, approaching them. The Nevarran was shirtless and wet, his powerful frame marked with scars and some tattoos. He bowed his head lightly. ''Need me?''

''Im gonna tell her''

''Don't you want Drake to hear it too?''

''He already knows most of it, and if not I'll tell him the rest later. He is now resting''. When he nodded Calliara looked at Nygozy again. She hesitated for a moment, and the took off a silver ring with the Warden's crest from her middle finger on her right hand and offered it to Nygozy. ''This is Duncan's ring. He gave it to me before our departure to Weisshaupt. I... I think the Grey Warden Commander is the suitable one to wear it''

Bowen frowned but said nothing, although his disapproval was evident and he stared at the front, stoic. Calliara continued. ''Bowen and I were sargeants before we had to leave. Bowen is a skilled warrior and tactic, but he is more like a bull, low head and front attacks. I am just an archer. I am a ranger and a bard, but I don't usually use my bard skills in combat, they conflict with the silence a ranger must use. If you tell me to use them I'll do it, in any case. Gunnar, who I hope we will meet in Denerim, is a warrior too, and a blacksmith, a very skilled one, but now he lost an arm during our journey to Weisshaupt. But he is useful, I swear it''

''I am no leader'' She continued, and lifted a hand to make Bowen stop when the Nevarran was about to protest. ''I am no leader, so I will follow you with no hesitation and all my loyalty. I already told you that you have my bow and my voice, and that's all I have''

''We have a request though, just only one'' Bowen said, wrapping an arm around Caterina's shoulders, and the other one around Calliara's, but staring into Nygozy's dark eyes with his own deep green ones. ''We want to see Ostagar, as soon as possible''

Calliara nodded lightly. ''We need to see''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:01 pm

"Very well." Nygozy said after Calliara commented that she did not mind having Kai there and decided at that time that this was the last time she would ever ask that question. Kai was her bodyguard and that meant he should be trusted with everything. She trusted him well enough. Zevran and Alistair even trusted him well enough with her life. Everyone else would just have to chew on it and trust him as well.

Calliara's words were not surprising as she had read the papers about her. The woman did not fancy herself a leader even if her friend did. It did not matter to Nygozy as she had noticed a few more chiefs in the band and would not have a shortage of those.

She nodded and kept her expression even. At least as a diplomat, when she went into business phase, she was able to keep a serene expression and not show anything but in regular life she found it very hard. Doing this tended to take some energy as it wasn't something she did normally. Being a leader was tough in that manner but she was able to command without much difficulty.

"There are more than enough people here willing to take on leadership roles so I believe you will not be required to do so for quite a while; however, there will be times that I give you that form of role in order to keep your skills pliable."

Nygozy was not about to lie to the woman or shelter her. Even if they did have quite a few who enjoyed leading, she knew that could change at any time, "As it stands, Ostagar was to be our second destination. We go to the mage Tower first then Ostagar then back up to Denerim."

She tilted her head a bit curiously, "Was there something else? You do not seem to be done."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:32 pm

''I have someting to say'' Bowen assured, frowning and looking at Calliara. ''You, child, are the dumbest little thing I've ever met. Duncan gave YOU the ring. It was a gift from him for you, not from the Commander to another Warden or another Commander. He even made me go to the market to make it smaller just to fit in your finger''

Calliara just looked elsewhere. The Nevarran grunted and then sighed, looking at Nygozy again. ''I am sorry. We will wait patiently for Ostagar then''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:36 pm

"Keep the ring." Nygozy stated as she had not taken it and had been waiting for such a response, "If it was from Duncan then it was meant for you, as Bowen says. If he had meant it for someone else he would have said that but he gave it to you specifically. It is yours."

She closed Calliara's fingers over the ring and stepped back, "Now, is there more?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Calliara looked grateful even if she was still calm as she always looked. But her fingers closed around the ring and nodded.

''I... I think we don't have anything else to say. Oh'' Suddenly she looked unsure. ''I think you should speak with Drake before''

Bowen laughed softly, still holding Caterina to his chest. ''I have nothing else to say, Commander. We are yours to mess around with. Orders?''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:42 pm

"Orders are to tell me what I need to talk to Drake about and what the 'Oh' meant."

Nygozy chuckled and smiled at Calliara's expression.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Calliara looked just like someone had slapped her. Her usual calm expression ran away and blush spread all over her cheeks and even the point of her ears as she tried to explain shyly. ''I... I-I...''

Bowen tried hard not to laugh. Honestly, he tried. Hard. But finally he burst in laughter while Calliara was still trying to speak.

''... I'm going to kill Bowen for this but... I...'' She breathed in, deeply, and looked briefly to Kai, wondering what her cousins would think about her, liking a human. ''I... think we're starting a... relationship...''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Nygozy rubbed her bottom lip with an index finger as if she were considering the implications, "And?" She shrugged, "What if you are?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Bowen and Calliara looked at each other, and then again at the dwarf.

''Duncan never had problems with relationships in the group'' The Nevarran explained, smiling. ''Our live is so short, and most of the Wardens had family from before their Joinings, sometimes they were even married.''

''But in Weisshaupt...'' Calliara continued. ''In Weisshaupt they are not allowed. They are more strict, even if the Wardens there go to town or the cities to have fun themselves, but when they know they are not going to be caught. Women and men are separated, train separated, eat separated, always. Now we are under your command, and we are still unsure of what we are allowed to do or not to do in that matter... even if 'someone' is faster than others''

Bowen smiled wide with that fact
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Nygozy put her hands behind her back and clasped them as she turned and walked a few paces then turned and walked in the other direction and back in front of them. She moved her head to look at them sideways then went back to standing directly in front of them a couple paces back so they could see her expression.

"I understand but this is something I believe should be brought up amongst all of the group in the morning when we are all assembled. For now, I expect everyone to be able to choose how to react professionally. You may lie with your friends to warm and comfort but please refrain from further activities."

She steeled herself for any response then added, "Is there anything else?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Calli and Bowen looked at each other again. The Nevarran just shrugged, and the Dalish nodded, looking at Nygozy, placing the ring back on her finger.

''I think that's all''

''I'm going to rest a bit, then I'll be on watch, if you don't mind'' Bowen smirked, and bowed his head. ''Good night then, my ladies''

Calliara looked as the Nevarran walked away with Caterina, and then looked back to Nygozy. ''Thank you, Nygozy. Good night. If you need me, I'll be watching Drake, he is resting now''

The Dalish bowed her head too and smiled weakly at her cousins, then she left too
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2