Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Campground- Well Needed Bath I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Campground- Well Needed Bath I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Campground- Well Needed Bath I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Campground- Well Needed Bath I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Campground- Well Needed Bath I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Campground- Well Needed Bath I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Campground- Well Needed Bath I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Campground- Well Needed Bath I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Campground- Well Needed Bath I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Campground- Well Needed Bath

2 posters

Go down

Campground- Well Needed Bath Empty Campground- Well Needed Bath

Post  Caterina Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:46 pm

The house was crowded, and Caterina quickly and quietly made her way out of the hubbub of everyone organizing those who needed medical attention, and those who just wanted to wind down from a particularly stressful day. She might have been one for socializing, but even she needed to recharge every now and then.

Once she was outside, with the dark, star-studded sky hanging over her like a shroud, she felt instantly better. The cool air was a much appreciated change from the small, stuffy farm house, which already smelt of horses and sweat- not exactly the kind of environment that was good for relaxing in.

She stood there, in the dark, for a good few moments, eyes closed as she let her body cool down, breathing evenly. From not so far away she could hear the distinctive sound of moving water, and guessed that there was probably a small river nearby. It would make sense- a farm house this out in the middle of nowhere would need running water to keep alive. Even though the air was chill and the water would probably be even cooler, she was looking forward to cleaning off, even if it was only a quick in-and-out bath.

As she stood in front of and a little ways in front of the house, she wondered if Bowen would follow after her. He'd been speaking to Nygozy, receiving orders, and she'd felt that her presence in the house was unneeded, as well as unwanted. As far as she was concerned, the less people cramping up the house, the better (even for as admittedly small as she was).

Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Campground- Well Needed Bath Empty Re: Campground- Well Needed Bath

Post  Bowen Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Two strong arms suddenly wrapped the Antivan girl's waist and hugged her lightly to a broad chest. Bowen smiled softly while holding her, resting his chin on her head.

''Well. Well. Look at what I caught... A pretty and delicious girl all alone. What should I do with her, hmm?''

Laughing softly, he pressed a soft kiss against her cheek. ''I've been exploring the cottage. There are some caves, with a tub and running water. I'm serious, no kidding, running water. And there's a river near. What's your choice, precious? I'll go with you if you need someone to rub your back...''
Bowen
Bowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Caterina didn't have time to suppress a small yelp when Bowen's arms wrapped around her, but she smiled soon after and wiggled around to look up at him (which was no easy feat with his chin resting on her head).

"You know, it's very dangerous to sneak up on an assassin. I might forget that it's you, and stick a knife through your throat on instinct." It was a sign of how distracted in her own thoughts she'd been that she hadn't heard him coming up to her, but she didn't mind. She would never actually stab him- she was too well trained to make such a rookie mistake. "As for what you'll do with me," she continued, almost purring as she wrapped her arms around him, "well, I'm hardly in position to resist. Come on, let's find a bath. The river sounds nice- I could use a nice strong man to rub my back."

With a cheeky smile she pulled herself up with her arms around his neck, settling herself bridal-style in Bowen's arms, letting an amused chuckle escape her lips as she did so.
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowen Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:47 pm

''Onwards, then''

Bowen laughed and carried her without any effort to the river, hidden behind a little group of trees and bushes.

Campground- Well Needed Bath 2l94000

The Nevarran stopped, still with Caterina in his arms, and observed the landscape, satisfied with what he was seeing.

''Nice...''
Bowen
Bowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Caterina's eyes lit up at the sight of the, in her opinion, adorable little spring. She touched her feet gently down on the ground from Bowen's hold, and tiptoed over the moss covered rocks to stick a toe into the water.

"Ach!" She yelped, shivering slightly, quickly taking her foot from the water. She looked up and over her shoulder at Bowen with a small pout. "It's cold," she lamented, then stuck her foot back in, bracing herself for the shock of cold, waiting to get used to it.

"Hmm," she hummed a few moments later. "It's not so bad once you get used to it... I suppose it is what we should expect, this close to the mountains. Ah, but this isn't the first time I've longed for the warmth of Antiva. You could swim naked in Antiva without ever worrying for cold, but in Ferelden one not dare take off a coat layer for fear of catching frostbite...

"Ah, I am sorry, Bowen," she said, looking back at the tall Nevarrin man. "I am here, musing away without a thought." She reached up a hand to the man, signaling for him to sit next to her. "And there you are, having to listen to me complain. I have been rude."
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowen Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Bowen laughed gently, shooking his head when Caterina yelped. ''Cold?''. He teased, wrapping his arms around her again. ''In that case you shouldn't remove all your clothes... Or I hav a better idea''

Releasing her, the Nevarran started removing his armor with a grunt, leaving his bag on the ground as well with his sword and shield. Once the armor was on the ground too, he pulled of his shirt and offered it to her. ''It stinks and it's a bit torn, but I hope you won't freeze to death''

He had some tattoos covering his shoulders, part of his biceps and chest. The Warden bowed his head with a mischievous smirk, and then turned his back to her knightly to let her change herself without him staring. On his broad back he had a lion tattoed, and many scars, as he had on all his skin.
Bowen
Bowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down