Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Returning To Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Returning To Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Returning To Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Returning To Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Returning To Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Returning To Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Returning To Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Returning To Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Returning To Vigil's Keep - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Returning To Vigil's Keep

+3
Elenri
Tatsoo
Admin
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Returning To Vigil's Keep - Page 3 Empty Re: Returning To Vigil's Keep

Post  Swift_Assassin Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Bryant was very unsure about bringing the wounded with them. If Shade trusted his magic enough to bar the door behind them when he met up with them, why does he think there is still enough of a chance of a rear attack? Why bother wasting his own supply of magic anyway? For that matter, who the hell was this Kraven guy he kept mentioning? Nothing about this seems to fit in at all with his knowledge of Thedas.

And why in the world is he trying to force them along so quickly. Several times he's threatened the death of all them if they didn't leave said location fast enough. Each time they didn't move when he warned and no danger came upon them.

He watched Tatsoo and the others go on ahead and saw Shade motion something to him. He didn't really know how to interpret it. It seemed like he was trying to order him to do something, but it didn't really match any hand signs he learned. However, since Shade was so determined to be the last one in the group, perhaps he wants him to try to keep the momentum going.

Which...makes little sense for the dangerously reckless man with the shield capable of plowing through the forces in front of them. But with a group consisting mostly of mages and most of them are wounded, perhaps being able to shield them from attacks would be ideal. Unless of course he completely remembers the Force Field spell from the telekinesis branch of magic.

He regrettably turned and followed the others, not because Shade told him so, but because the wounded needed protecting and darkspawn needed to be killed.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:53 pm

((Shade you're up!))
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Shade watched the group and turned laying his hand on the ground as he felt the life of stone under him and summoned it up pulling a large slab of stone up to the roof blocking anything that came from behind. The stone wall looked like any other with cracks and bangs so anyone coming down would think it was a dead end. The silver mage breathed deep as he opened his entire being to the flow of mana the world produced. He stood there while his spirit roamed the ether swallowing great gulps of natural magic until he was fully replenished.

Shade summoned his dragon staff and followed the group a little ways back as he muttered spells, glyphs appeared behind him as he walked some on the ground others on the walls and one large one floating in air taking up the entire passage it floated in front of. They were traps all except the last which was a ward that would take tremendous magical power to break through, he doubted even a fully grown dragon would shatter it easily. Shade raised a hand forming a glowing light at the head of the group a miniature white sun that radiated warmth and light.

He was spending a lot of magic to keep the group safe and muttering yet another spell he formed individual wards on each person a small glyph on there chests that glowed slightly. Shade stumbled and leaned against the wall closing his eyes. He breathed deep and followed after the group his eyes staring lovingly at his lover. He mentally prepared himself for what was to come the information Kraven passed him wasn't something he was looking forward too.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:07 am

Summoning, summoning and summoning. She could feel it in her skin, the vibrations of magic were all to noticeable as the weapons Kraven gave them also bound the group in a circle that could feel the magic being used by the others. And this was definitely shades of Shade magic.

There was another growl from the woman as she quickly traversed the expansive cave system. At one point there were three genlocks but they did not stand a chance with an enraged air wielder. Before they could move she sent out a gust of wind that smashed them into the wall then a concentrated line of air that almost became solid. Even though the weapon's use could not be seen past the motions of one hand then the other, the slicing of the darkspawn was clear. Blood gushed from severed arteries as Tatsoo growled, striding past the beasts without a care to the dead.

She had a mission and damned be anyone who got in her way. Shade's counterpart had brought out anger and Dartmoor being so badly injured gave her more determination. The werewolf channeled that energy into one direction which was to those damned doors that needed to be shut.

Finally they were near the doors. Tatsoo could smell it and the creatures around it. There were many but she had no clue how many, it was that difficult to tell. She gave the group a head signal to go back into a small alcove not far back.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:49 am

(Each ward will take up to ten hits before breaking so until your character is hit ten times your protected from magic, arrows, and weapon.)
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3