Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Start to Denerim - Iauron and Margaid I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Start to Denerim - Iauron and Margaid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Start to Denerim - Iauron and Margaid I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Start to Denerim - Iauron and Margaid I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Start to Denerim - Iauron and Margaid I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Start to Denerim - Iauron and Margaid I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Start to Denerim - Iauron and Margaid I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Start to Denerim - Iauron and Margaid I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Start to Denerim - Iauron and Margaid I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Start to Denerim - Iauron and Margaid

2 posters

Go down

Start to Denerim - Iauron and Margaid Empty Start to Denerim - Iauron and Margaid

Post  Nygozy Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:50 pm

"Iauron and Margaid." She announced calmly while keeping her eyes on Kai's one, "I need you to hunt for the party. Once you have caught something then go south east and you will find a cabin with a family of four. We all will be spending the night there."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Start to Denerim - Iauron and Margaid Empty Re: Start to Denerim - Iauron and Margaid

Post  Iauron Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:08 am

When the red-head Ianto had walked out of camp and into the forest, Nygozy and Kai had hung back for only a moment before starting after him. The dark elven woman has seemed confused, at their departure, and had quickly followed suit. With a glance at Fa'hallen, each of them sharing an amused looked with each other, Iauron shrugged. "Well then, my dear, why don't we see if we can't catch up with them, hm?" Fa'hallen snorted in agreement, and the two started off in the same direction as the others.

He and Fa'hallen walked slowly, taking their time as they easily tread through the forest's underbrush in the fading light of the day. There was no real reason to keep up with the others. Each of them could take care of themselves, and the forest was lovely at night. Plus, he was only really following because all of the others had gone, and he'd had no other instructions.

When finally he and the halla reached the clearing where everyone now seemed to be gathered, he hung back, coming upon what seemed to be a fight in the midst. He watched the seeming confrontation with a raised eyebrow. Really, then. He hadn't actually expected trouble at all. Then again, the man everyone was pointing daggers at seemed fairly jovial, and if Fa'hallen was looking on as calmly as she was, then Iauron deduced that there was no real trouble or threat at all. So, he simply waited.

He smiled to himself when he heard Nygozy call out to him. She was very good, after all. He wasn't exactly hiding, but he also hadn't made himself explicitly known. To give him an order, and knowing he was there, while at the same time speaking to someone she perceived as a threat was impressive. But then, he'd known very well that she was good, maybe even the best, at her job. So, he nodded.

"Of course," he said, stepping forward so that she could see her order was heard and accepted. He looked around briefly at the group, and raised an eyebrow at the mysterious red-headed man's flirting with what seemed to be both Ianto and Nygozy. How cute, he couldn't help but think with a small smile. There would be more time to worry about the other people later, though. Right now, he had a job to do.

Of course, whether Margaid had followed or not, was another matter entirely. He turned around, casually looking about to see if she- or any animal she might have been- was hanging around.
Iauron
Iauron

Back to top Go down