Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Start to Denerim - Sinjan's group - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Start to Denerim - Sinjan's group - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Start to Denerim - Sinjan's group - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Start to Denerim - Sinjan's group - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Start to Denerim - Sinjan's group - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Start to Denerim - Sinjan's group - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Start to Denerim - Sinjan's group - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Start to Denerim - Sinjan's group - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Start to Denerim - Sinjan's group - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Start to Denerim - Sinjan's group

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Start to Denerim - Sinjan's group - Page 4 Empty Re: Start to Denerim - Sinjan's group

Post  Sinjan Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Sinjan stood, placing his sword and shield back in their places then walked over to Lithawen and put out his hand to help her up.

"No." He waited for her to take his hand as he'd shown her what he'd wanted, that there was a bit more to him than she had thought. His mood was meloncholy as he helped her up as he truly did dislike fighting with her and that seemed to be all they did around each other, "We should get to the cabin. As you said, you're exhausted and there could be more Darkspawn out here."
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Start to Denerim - Sinjan's group - Page 4 Empty Re: Start to Denerim - Sinjan's group

Post  Lithawen Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Lithawen looked up at him with a glare, taking his offered hand in both of hers. It took a bit to get up, and once up she shoved his hand away. "Think you can find your way?" she muttered darkly as she slowly made her way towards where Arlathan was standing.

The horse stood still, watching Sinjan with a glare (or at least the closest thing to a glare a horse can mangage), feeling very protective of his master but also realizing that Sinjan probably wasn't out to truly hurt Lithawen. And thus Arlathan didn't intervene in the fight.

The Arcane Warrior was angry, at the knight for being insufferable, and at herself for getting to this point of exhaustion. Normally Lithawen was sent forward just as if she were another warrior, maintaining spells wasn't that hard but casting fireball after fireball would wear anyone down.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:53 pm

"Just over that rise." He said as he began to walk, not looking back to see if she and her horse followed. This wasn't how he was wanting to do things but it was good enough.

He strode across the short rise then down the hill towards the cabin which they had been to earlier. Even he could tell from the marks on the ground that there had been a scuffle and he shook his head hoping that the people died without excess pain and suffering but knew that was likely not so.

Sinjan walked into the cabin and noticed the new Dwarf immediately. He was confused by a Dwarf of the Legion of the Dead being there as most stayed within the tunnels but ignored it for now as he saw Drake from the side of his eyes,

"Rough tumble friend." He said to which he received a slight snarl from the man, "We found these two youth, Nyggy. Dena and Merav."

The two teens had been quiet while in the cottage and now only nodded at Nygozy as the Dwarven woman smiled at them.

((Into the new thread: https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/dragon-rest-f8/campground-farm-house-t69.htm))
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4