Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Start to Denerim - Ny's group - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Start to Denerim - Ny's group - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Start to Denerim - Ny's group - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Start to Denerim - Ny's group - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Start to Denerim - Ny's group - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Start to Denerim - Ny's group - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Start to Denerim - Ny's group - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Start to Denerim - Ny's group - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Start to Denerim - Ny's group - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Start to Denerim - Ny's group

+4
Hikarusakanoue
Iauron
Ianto
Nygozy
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Start to Denerim - Ny's group - Page 3 Empty Re: Start to Denerim - Ny's group

Post  Royce Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Upon coming closer to the farm and seeing the chaos of Darkspawn, Royce pulled his short blades out. Sure he didn't like them. But he hated darkspawn more, and the with the threat of the taint-yada yada yada. It was just a better idea for him to go in armed with steal rather than scabbing up his knuckles. Again. After all, that nice heal-y witch mage had just patched him up before his loving sister sent him off. Off to help the Hero.

Well, Roy didn't bother helping. Much. At least he made himself look like he was, scouting the tree lines to make sure none would be able to snipe or ambush the group. Bandits or Darkspawn alike, Roy was on guard.

((Lame post is LAME! I'm sorry! T.T Brain. Dead. And. Still. Twitching.)
Royce
Royce

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Upon hearing tat the family had been killed and attacked bt darkspawn Kai drew his daggers. He looked about the area, though he never strayed too far from Nygozy. "If Darkspawn killed the family there should be more about" he spoke more to himself than anyone else. The assassin climbed up a tree near the dwarf and survayed the area from the higher vantage point.

He glanced over to where Garoll had gone, figuring that the family must have died in there. He wondered what they would do n ow that this place had been attacked, he looked down to Nygozy. waiting for her orders
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:37 pm

As Garoll went off the Dwarf found a spot near a tree which was close to the cabin, listening to the wildlife. Her head moved slowly as she took in the surroundings and she rubbed an index finger across her lower lip while her thumb pressed against her chin. It seemed to be a completative motion she used while surveying the area.

Animal calls permeated the area and there were moments when she made a grunt or slight chirping. The others would not know that she was reassuring the creatures that it was alright or outright asking questions. Due to this she knew what Garoll was about to say even before he said it.

"Found the family. They're all dead."

Nygozy turned her eyes to the other Dwarf as she took a deep breath as she knew what probably had happened, "Very well. Good work. I believe we are clear for now but we need to look in the house."

"If Darkspawn killed the family there should be more about"

"There probably is. It will be easiest to defend inside the building than outside tonight. I know some will not like that but it's probably best."

She walked to the building and opened the door, "Nothing in the lobby." She smirked, waiting to get into trouble for going first.

A hawk call caught her attention and she smirked, "Drake is here. Royce, Garoll ... why don't you two go meet them while Kai and I check out the building?"

((Royce and Garoll to: https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/dragon-rest-f8/campground-farm-house-t69.htm#664))
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3