Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Yo! Minna(Hey Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Yo! Minna(Hey Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Yo! Minna(Hey Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Yo! Minna(Hey Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Yo! Minna(Hey Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Yo! Minna(Hey Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Yo! Minna(Hey Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Yo! Minna(Hey Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Yo! Minna(Hey Everyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Yo! Minna(Hey Everyone)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yo! Minna(Hey Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yo! Minna(Hey Everyone)

Post  Dragonis Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:39 pm

I only really remember three events that Vox participated in; His introduction (which was terrible), the temple thing with the element crap (Less terrible), and his "death" (Terribru)
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Shit, you remember more events than me!

The only event I remember is that Rhianna dies. I don't remember how, just that she does, and it was a Dramatic Momentâ„¢.

(Also, if it wasn't obvious - Rhianna? Rinoa. Though their characterizations are pretty much entirely different.)

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akari Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:12 am

Ah, okay thank you for that clarification Dragonis, and I could understand a little of what you said Final warrior, I would be able to understand more but my japanese is really rusty from when I had learned it. :/ oh well. Also thank you everyone for the welcome especially Nygozy, have fun camping! XD

Akari
Akari

http://animemanga.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:15 am

Eh.

1. It's romaji, which isn't real Japanese (I'm just too lazy to use the kana).

2. All I did was replace English words with Japanese words (well, bunsetsu, which aren't quite equivalent to English words).

3. Following from 2, English is (at its most basic) an SVO language, while Japanese is (at its most basic) an SOV language, so word order of a given sentence/bun is totally wrong.

4. Following from 3, Foreign languages are more than just alphabets (well, syllabaries in the case of Japanese, logographs in the case of systems derived from Han characters [e.g., all(?) Chinese languages, Vietnamese chu nom, Japanese kanji]) and words (or word-equivalents; Japanese doesn't have "words", it's got bunsetsu, which are closer to phrases). They're entire grammatical systems. Knowing the writing system and vocabulary is great and all, but it doesn't help if you word out come scramble.

Anyways, if you're actually interested in picking back up your vocabulary and using proper kana (instead of using Fangirl Japanese and making yourself look like a 12 year-old bad fanfic writer), go download like, Rikaichan (or as my friends call it, "Ricky-chan"). It'll at least learn you some kana.

(To before omae assume boku desu, boku wakarimasen ka nihongo desu yo.)

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akari Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:01 pm

hai hai wakata yo. I know, I know romanji is what I used. I was saying that my japanese is rusty not by the romaji that I used in this thread but the katakana, hiragana and Kanji I had learned before in my japanese class. I was never assuming that romanji was japanese, if I confused you on that I apologize. Though I thank you for the clarification and suggestion you provided.
Akari
Akari

http://animemanga.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum