Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Give Praise Unto Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Give Praise Unto Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Give Praise Unto Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Give Praise Unto Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Give Praise Unto Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Give Praise Unto Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Give Praise Unto Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Give Praise Unto Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Give Praise Unto Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Give Praise Unto Me

+4
Nygozy
Dragonis
Serethiel
Final Warrior
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Give Praise Unto Me - Page 2 Empty Re: Give Praise Unto Me

Post  Final Warrior Thu May 24, 2012 3:32 am

Jesus tits and a half, you'd think that, what with it being summer, and what with me taking only three classes (instead of five to six), things would be easier and less stressful.

But noooo, I just had to take three stupidly involved/difficult/projects-based classes.

(MAT300 - curves and surfaces, and writing programs to generate said curves and surfaces.
CS300 - advanced 3D graphics: lighting and shaders.
CS380 - game AI.

All three of which have projects-based grades, as well as the usual midterm and final exams, and oh, right, MAT300 also has regular homework.)

At least I'm not taking a networking class.

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia Thu May 24, 2012 4:21 am

Ugh, I don't believe it!

I know I've got no right to complain (what with the insane classes Final is doing and the crap Calliara has to put up with at her university,) but just as I was starting to enjoy posting regularly again, my lecturers decide it would be hilarious to place the due dates for four of the most important essays of my entire degree on the same day! (If I pass I might finally get published! Eeee!) *sigh* I'm sorry if I'm making anyone wait: everything will be over by Wednesday one way or the other.

Hugs and love for everyone: I hope life is treating you well, despite concerns both academic and otherwise.
Sophia
Sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Thu May 24, 2012 6:35 am

Don't worry and go for it, I know how hard are due dates. We'll be here when you're done, so keep calm and kick them
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Thu May 24, 2012 9:16 am

Wishing you the best of luck, Mina. Be good! No, be grand.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu May 24, 2012 9:34 am

Currently I am doing my posting using speech recognition as my left arm is a painful sack of annoying flesh. Thank goodness my right arm still works or I would not be able to clean up the little mistakes. Someday I'm getting the Dragon recognition program.

First off, Final, if I had your classes I think I would have to cry. Sophia, just keep on going with what you're doing as we will wait for you and if you do publish a book then you will have to tell us the name so that we buy it to squee over and say "I know her!"

Is there any more character story lines which we have to get to then please tell me what you want to do and I will put it in my list of four to terrorize with what. Thankfully we have quite a few ideas which are going to come into effect very shortly.

I am going to start the big meeting thread so that we can get going to all of these character backgrounds.

So everyone take care and have fun, or at least try to have fun, do your best and we will all see you when you can post. Don't worry about the forum as we will be here when you are able to be a here as well.

I will leave it here as I think I am becoming confusing and I'm starting to ramble just like Jezarine and Ianto.

off topic:
I have to remember something called copy paste when I am doing the speech recognition recital of what I want to tell everyone. That way some day I will be able to enter the information without losing the freaking stuff and having to redo it all.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Thu May 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Nygozy wrote:First off, Final, if I had your classes I think I would have to cry.
If I had the time and the tears, I probably would too. As it stands, I'm pouring both of those things into my projects (today is my "turn it in for 50% or fail the project" cutoff for MAT300, and I have CS380 due Tuesday, and CS300 due the Tuesday after that).

Nygozy wrote:Thankfully we have quite a few ideas which are going to come into effect very shortly.

I am going to start the big meeting thread so that we can get going to all of these character backgrounds.
Oh right, the girl got a name.

Nygozy wrote:I have to remember something called copy paste when I am doing the speech recognition recital of what I want to tell everyone. That way some day I will be able to enter the information without losing the freaking stuff and having to redo it all.
Do what I do, and write your posts in an external editor (unless your speech-to-text program is already that, in which case... yeah, copypasta). My preference is vim, but that's because I'm incredibly lazy and am loathe to use the mouse.

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum