Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Gerrik Dragonis I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Gerrik Dragonis I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Gerrik Dragonis I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Gerrik Dragonis I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Gerrik Dragonis I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Gerrik Dragonis I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Gerrik Dragonis I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Gerrik Dragonis I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Gerrik Dragonis I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Gerrik Dragonis

2 posters

Go down

Gerrik Dragonis Empty Gerrik Dragonis

Post  Dragonis Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Character Name: Gerrik Dragonis
Sex: Male
Race: Werewolf (Human)
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Gerrik Dragonis GerrikMug
Class: Warrior
Specializations: Shape shifting (Werewolf)
Favored skills: Tooth and Claw

Hobbies: Gerrik's hobbies are difficult to pin down, exactly. But he does enjoy fine wines and music.

Background: Born and raised in the Arling of Orastan, located in the area of Amaranthine, near Soldier's Peak. Being born to Khel Dragonis, he was believed to be their only child his parents would ever have until the unlikely scenario, at ten years of age, Fremelda was born to his mother. This caused some alarm to their father, as it meant the Dragonis bloodline was becoming so diluted their sterility after their first child was waning. More heirs meant more dividing up the power. That could not be.

And yet, Khel instructed Gerrik's sister on the basics of court etiquette, but one day when she was 10 years of age, and Gerrik was grown into manhood, she was drugged and dumped in the streets of Denerim by their father. Khel murdered his wife after her protests, and Gerrik returned the favor, slaying his father in the traditional way of Dragonis succession, enraged by the death of his mother.

It was not long after this, Gerrik assumed the role of Arl, and was out hunting one day in the forests of Amaranthine when he was set upon by werewolves, who cursed him with their taint. Fearful for his life, he retreated to his manor and for three long years, he fought the curse ripping through his body every night, until he mastered it sufficiently to be able to maintain his human form at will. Unfortunately, his eyes remained the eerie gold color, marking him as something other than human.

For years he has ruled a nearly empty Arling in silent vigil until the Blight came, and when it ended, a shrouded man came to him, a grotesque thing resembling a human, but twisted in such a way he was barely recognizable as one, and the dead gray eyes did not help. He called himself a Darkspawn, and offered his service to Gerrik, who then outfitted him with the soldiers' gear of Orastan and had used him as an envoy.

Personality: Gerrik has always been suave and charming, and with the inception of his werewolf curse over a decade ago, the air of danger has hung around him. Like most Dragonises, he has an unstable psyche and is prone to mood swings and murderous rampages at any given time, though not guaranteed. He is intelligent and cultured, having been mentored by his parents, both being nobles of fair, if reclusive standing. He has participated in Landsmeets when his curse is under control, though often comes up with an excuse to leave if it does overtake him.

His darker, bestial nature beneath his veneer of grace and charm is a terrifying thing to behold. Often he purchases prostitutes and bar maids for what they would believe to be a night of pleasure, but he brutally fillets them after their guards are dropped, skinning them and bathing in their blood. His werewolf form is not much better, killing people in brutal ways, due to his lack of self control on certain times of the year.

Weapons/Armor: Gerrik does not wear armor as such, unless he is attending a Landsmeet where armor is required. He prefers the freedom of movement offered by clothes (as well as their flexibility when the transformation to his werewolf form is upon him). Always at his side is the blade Deathscream, a cursed sword passed down for countless generations of his family to the heir. A shapeshifting blade that takes the form of what is most comfortable to the wielder, and possessing ancient Chasind magics with soul stealing capabilities, however, the blade becomes blacker with each soul stolen and must be "bled" of souls before a catastrophic explosion occurs when it is over filled. It also makes its user very much insane, due to the sweet song it sings in the minds of those bound to it by Dragonis blood.

Appearance: Gerrik Dragonis Gerrik_Dragonis___FE10_Style_by_OnionMan
Gerrik is a bewitchingly handsome man, standing tall at six feet, with a fall of dark red hair, occasionally growing a goatee on his chin, but usually he remains clean shaven. Sometimes he ties his red hair back in a queue, especially when on important business. He often wears dark clothes in the Dragonis family colors of black, silver and dark blue. He even outfits his small army with said colors to mark them as his. He also wears the Dragonis family crest proudly on the back of his clothes.

When in Werewolf form, he is a great red beast, the golden eyes are a striking feature in both human and wolf forms. It is an unnerving sight to behold, and terrifying when he is attacking.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Gerrik Dragonis Empty Re: Gerrik Dragonis

Post  Nygozy Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Another mad man to the cause of game play. Let em come.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down