Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Who is Dragonis? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Who is Dragonis? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Who is Dragonis? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Who is Dragonis? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Who is Dragonis? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Who is Dragonis? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Who is Dragonis? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Who is Dragonis? I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Who is Dragonis? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Who is Dragonis?

3 posters

Go down

Who is Dragonis? Empty Who is Dragonis?

Post  Dragonis Mon May 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Mm, at the time of this writing I'm suffering from a bit of loneliness, and so I'm not my usual perky self.

Well, my name's Dan, I'm 20 and just finished my first year of College. I've been roleplaying since I was 12, and reading novels (yes, novels) since the first grade. I'm a huge fan of philosophical fantasy like Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth books, or even swashbuckling in space like Edgar Rice Burroughs' Barsoom books (which are almost 100 years old now).

I dated a girl in high school for three years...everyone wondered how we could keep a relationship for more than a month (likewise, I'm baffled on how people can't keep a relationship going), and I find that I'm sociable and a bit of a talky person. I hate two things in life: Suicidals and Traitors. Nothing hurts me more than to be betrayed, and I have been betrayed in the past by friends. Suicide sickens me. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Every. Single. Time.

Mm, barring that, I've asked my best friends what they would do without me to which I've gotten the honest reply "No clue."... I am apparently the mortar to keep everyone together with my wit and negotiating skills. I can be funny and annoying (ask anyone here who's spoken to me over a messenger. I dont shut up). I hate being alone and need to talk to someone or I'll go insane.

But yeah...the Dragonis clan I've used in RPs since I was 15, starting with Khal Dragonis, but it has been adapted to fit the lore with other RPs over the years, and now have a permanent place in my brain child; Fire Emblem: Soul War. It's a forum I've been running for over five years now (or six, can't remember)...it's seen numerous revisions and link changes, but it endures as my best story ever created.

They say that brilliance comes from insanity. I'm somewhere below the brilliant level, probably in the creative category alongside just a little crazy. I coined my own quotes "I may be an idiot, but I'm an honest idiot." and "Sexcellent." among others I can't remember having not used them in years. I also like to exclaim "Madre de Dios (Mother of God in Spanish)" whenever I'm frustrated or surprised.

I've lived in Ajax, Ontario, Canada my whole life, and I love this town-bordering-on-becoming-a-city. I am proud of being Canadian, and one of my favorite games to play is making fun of Americans...as well as spreading the good word that is "Milk in a bag" to that ignorant country who are forced to deal with the stagnant milk inside cartons and jugs when it can be so much fresher in a vacuum-sealed bag.

I'm an artist. Always have been. I've been drawing as far back as I can remember, and have steadily improved over the years. You can find my deviantART Here if you wish to see my drawings, or you can watch my Animated Music Videos Here, though I don't make them anymore as I've run out of materials after several computer wipes..

I've played many RPG games (my favorite genre in fact) including World of Warcraft, which I have no plans to return to. I enjoy RPGs because well....you can roleplay on them. Hard to RP in an FPS game, believe me, I've tried.

Well..that's it for now. Stuff about me.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Who is Dragonis? Empty Re: Who is Dragonis?

Post  Final Warrior Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:01 pm

>Suicidals

Hey, so I don't think I've ever told you this, but I've tried to kill myself three times when I was a teenager. (Obviously I failed miserably all three times. Unless I'm a ghost right now. Or a zombie.)

:3

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 am

I commend you good sir on supporting the cause of milk in bags. Canada has them, Russia has them, hell probably most other countries in Europe have them, yet the United States of America remains in the dark concerning this pinnacle of scientific progress. It is a truly sad state of affairs that must be rectified if we are to move, as a country, into the 21st century. Putting milk in bags has been proven to solve a variety of issues, such as: poverty, ethnic tension, crime, global warming, and terrorism.

Also US should have Baltika beer and Russian bread for sale at local supermarkets like Toronto does, then humanity will be saved. Keep those outrageous cigarette prices for yourself though.
UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:36 am

Milk is disgusting when not used as an ingredient. (Hell, it's still disgusting three-fifths of the time even then.)

-- Griffinhart

PS. When poured onto cereal, what is milk?

A) A beverage.

B) A broth.

C) A sauce.
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down