Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWIFT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWIFT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWIFT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWIFT!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWIFT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWIFT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWIFT!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWIFT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWIFT!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWIFT!!!

5 posters

Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWIFT!!! Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWIFT!!!

Post  Nygozy Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:56 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Sorry I didn't realize earlier today but my brain is mush. I hope you've been having a wonderful day and that no one tried to do the pinch to grow an inch bit. Ow.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWIFT!!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWIFT!!!

Post  Dragonis Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:22 am

Happeh Burfday, Herr Swift!
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:48 am

[/proceeds to thrown confetti all over the place and then runs away before she has to clean it up]
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:53 am

"Pinch grow an inch"? Around my parts, we give out birthday beatings.

>:3c

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:19 am

I guess if you're lucky, the mending bones after the beating will give you an extra inch or so.

Or it could just stunt you forever, which would be counterproductive.
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:54 am

I didn't say we did it to help you grow.

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Oh...I should probably acknowledge that the Ides of March have come and gone...and use it as an excuse to get up to speed on what's happened between when the site seemingly died till now.

So yeah, I don't necessarily mind the beatings, provided it's not in front of the Senate, with daggers, and I don't speak roman to the guy who just stabbed me in the back. Although, I wouldn't mind spending a few years as a dictator. Although I don't know how well I'll fare against the gauls....and I'm just rambling right now. Not exactly feeling good today, so don't mind me.

On the other hand, that thing I mentioned. Anyone summarizing things from trying to take Vigil's Keep to where we are now?
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:40 pm

So far, events have gone down pretty much like this:

The group that went to the Keep found Anders, saved the remaining civilian stragglers, and defeated the darkspawn to take the Keep. The refugees went down to their camp outside of the Keep, and then they helped them settle down in Amaranthine.

Now, we're cleaning up the Keep, and people are wandering, mostly. Nygozy has been dealing with official business, and she just had a meeting with some rather curt messengers from Weisshaupt. Now she's dealing with Anders, who has been locked up until now. (Home Sweet Warden's Home)

Caterina, Bowen, and the Tamassran are cleaning up the darkspawn corpses in the basement of the Keep. (Cleaning Up the Warden's Home)

Fremelda, Griffinhart, and Tatsoo were sparring in the training hall, with Serethiel watching, and then Shade (now Elenri) popped up again from nowhere. (Regrets in Warden's Home).

Tatsoo runs off, confused by Shade's reappearance in the Regrets thread, and runs into Garoll. (Confused in the Warden's Home)

Jezarine was healing people, then she left her make-shift clinic with Ianto to talk, leaving Dartmoor and Kassina to talk in the infirmary alone. (Healing at Warden's Home)

Kestrel, Maghai, and Fremelda are slacking around, and Bowen is keeping the peace between the angry Templar and the others. Sophia is about to wander in on them. (Slacking in the Warden's Home) (This thread takes place after Regrets in Warden's Home and Cleaning Up the Warden's Home)

Calliara is exploring the very bowels of the Keep, having heard Duncan's spirit around the tear in the Fade in the basement. She went back with Sinjan to ask Duncan's spirit for advice about Nygozy's baby, and Lithawen stumbled upon them. (Sadness in Warden's Home)

And Pendra and Gareth are having some alone time before going to Highever on a mission from Nygozy. (Pen Work in Warden's Keep) (This thread takes place after Home Sweet Warden's Home)

That's everything that's happened since they stormed the Keep, at least. Anyone can come in and correct me if I have anything wrong.
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Confused in the Wardens' Home: after Elenri's appearance in Regrets in Wardens' Home, Tatsoo runs out into a/the garden, where she is comforted by a tipsy (drunken?) Garoll. (Takes place concurrently with Regrets in Wardens' Home.)

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down