Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
RESULTS FOR DICE AND FIGHTS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
RESULTS FOR DICE AND FIGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
RESULTS FOR DICE AND FIGHTS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
RESULTS FOR DICE AND FIGHTS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
RESULTS FOR DICE AND FIGHTS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
RESULTS FOR DICE AND FIGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
RESULTS FOR DICE AND FIGHTS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
RESULTS FOR DICE AND FIGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
RESULTS FOR DICE AND FIGHTS I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

RESULTS FOR DICE AND FIGHTS

Go down

RESULTS FOR DICE AND FIGHTS Empty RESULTS FOR DICE AND FIGHTS

Post  Nygozy Wed May 04, 2011 1:50 pm

There has been quite the heated discussion regarding what to do regarding fights between characters and pvp etc and I have been able to make some decisions.

As previously stated: this forum was made in a community format where the players respected each other and played together. Any squabbles between characters would be worked out through the players and not a rolling system or pvp format.

This forum will be continuing with this precident.

I do not want to lose the family feeling to this forum and refuse to continue a format where cheating is possible. This causes rifts within the group which I am not willing to subject anyone to.

Discussions or arguements are not to be posted within the theads and if you have trouble with anyone contact me.

I have been lenient hoping that people get along ok but this can no longer be the case. Characters will not be accepted if they are overpowered with exception to ones in which are brought forth and accepted by myself. If you wish to have capabilities which are not in the Da Wiki then it must go through a process with myself to make sure the skillset is equal to this play environment.

In the next while I will be contacting players to find out the exact extent to the powers and abilities of each character they play. This way we will have no more surprise abilities just popping up like daisies.

I will also be working on other aspects of the group but nothing that will create things people must memorize. No I shall create a major, complex table for interactions bwa ha ha? .

Please discuss this and we will see where we go from here.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down