Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Kraven Shadow aka Darkweaver I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Kraven Shadow aka Darkweaver I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Kraven Shadow aka Darkweaver I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Kraven Shadow aka Darkweaver I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Kraven Shadow aka Darkweaver I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Kraven Shadow aka Darkweaver I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Kraven Shadow aka Darkweaver I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Kraven Shadow aka Darkweaver I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Kraven Shadow aka Darkweaver I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Kraven Shadow aka Darkweaver

Go down

Kraven Shadow aka Darkweaver Empty Kraven Shadow aka Darkweaver

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Character Name: Kraven Shadow
Age: appearance of 26 ( but is many many thousands of years old )
Sex: Male
Race: Elvhen
Class: Warrior/Mage

Specializations: Arcane Warrior/Reaver/Keeper

Favored skills: Herbalism, Clarity(Meditation), Combat Training. He is a master of the arcane, and when in combat will use mostly defensive spells, and spells that drain life and spiritual energy from his enemies.

- Fade Walk
Ability to physically enter the fade. Because of the way the fade walking works, he can only bring himself and one other inside. He essentially opens a small rift and steps through, it seals up behind him. This allows him to travel greater distances in shorter period of time than if he was in the actually physical realm. One day of travel in the rift = 1 hour of time that has gone by in the real world. If he wasn't immune to the effects of aging this would cause him to age differently; but because of this immortal elvhen blood, he does not age rapidly.

- Blind Sight
Kraven is blind. However his vision has been magically enhanced so that he can still see the auras of people around him. Not only the auras, but the outline of people as well. Along with this his other senses have be increased. It almost acts like a six sense in ways. His hearing is even more acute than a normal elf. He can also feel the air change ( if someone were to walk up behind him he would sense them before they got a chance to fully approach him.) This also helps out in combat, as he can "feel" the movement of those around him, which gives him a slight advantage over others; just enough that it has saved his life on many occasions.

- Keeper of Ancient Elvhen Knowledge
A lot has happened in his life, and even before he had been taken and risen from the dead by the Elvhen Pantheon, he was old. He remembers the time when the Tevinter Empire first landed on Thedas. He has taken the the Elvhen sleep many times, and has always woken up to find new elvhen knowledge awaited him. He would stay awake for a few centuries, learning all the new things, before he would once again take the Elvhen slumber.

Hobbies: Hunting Darkspawn. Teaching the Elvhen the old ways. Training people in ways of magic and combat.

Background: Not much is known about Kraven, except that he has fought long and hard in this blight, even to go as far into the deep roads after the dark spawn that even the dwarves would dare to go. Some people guess that something must have happened to him that has spawned an unnatural hatred even towards the darkspawn.

Personality: He has a tenancy to be overbearing at times, especially in matters involving elves. Other than that he is usually calm and collected; only speaking out in manners that he deems important.

He shows a great love for nature and life itself; however all other life takes second after Elves and creatures of nature. He only tolerates other races because he sees them as children; compared to Kraven most people do seem to be like children.

When in battle he is fierce, his 2 handed blade cleaving those around him, with each attack he makes, and the more blood that is spilt, seems to drive him to attack faster, and harder. Some who have watched him in battle have thought he might be one of the legendary Reavers that are only spoke about in legends. As it seems that the bloodier the battle the fiercer he becomes.

Weapons/Armor: A dragonbone 2 handed sword, ( this sword is also a staff. Depending on his need, it will either be a sword, or the spirit staff.) Silverrite plate armor of elven make and design.

Appearance:
Kraven is a very frightening figure, standing at 6'5 he towers over most people around him. His wide shoulders shows that he has great strength and stamina; most people hurry to get out of his way. He carries an ancient dragonbone two-handed sword. When unsheathed the blade seems to be covered with runic symbols of all kinds, from a language long lost to man, and to elves. A glowing purple gemstone is set into the pommel of the hilt. There are 4 more locations that gems can be embedded; it is as if he is waiting for just the right stones.

He is armored in what looks to be silverrite armor, of elven make. Most of this is covered in a tattered black cloak, with purple stitching along the edge. The stitching goes all the way around and up around the hood as well. The stitching appears to be a runic language similar to the ones on the sword. However, most people can't seem to get close enough to find out.

The hood is normally up, where two glowing blue eyes shine back from beneath the darkness, long black and white hair can been seen coming down the front, as there is just to much to be kept inside.

When his cloak billows, you can see a satchel at his side, and various charms and pouches hang from his belt, including what looks like a strange animal skin wine flask and the skull of a small animal as the buckle on his belt.

Last edited by Kraven Shadow on Sun May 22, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Gave explanations of non-DA abilities.)
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down