Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Shifting Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Shifting Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Shifting Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Shifting Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Shifting Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Shifting Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Shifting Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Shifting Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Shifting Times - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Shifting Times

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shifting Times - Page 2 Empty Re: Shifting Times

Post  Drake Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:31 pm

"You have a lot of young thoughts of how the world should work and I wish it were that easy." He sat down as well and scratched an ear with a back paw, "Sometimes you can get away with that but not always. People are not easy to deal with. Now animals are not so bad. For the most part you know what they want and can figure out when they are going to react in a different manner. Then there are demons and lots of other things that can fry one's mind just figuring out what to do."

He sighed then stood, "It looks like the camping has begun and Nygozy will soon call for me to do things. At least we should be able to be out of a town during the full moon. I love howling at those." He chuckled.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Shade sat down and shook his great flame colored head. "The Ideas are naive to you because you don't think the world is that simple It is. People play for Stature, importance, wealth and yet in the end there bones will be covered by earth or flames and then the next generation will come. What may be a enemy now will be dead and gone in twenty. However Elves do not live as long as they do but the one's here and now should be able to tell there children how a great King or maybe a powerful Elf freed them of slavery and abuse. Humans are greedy creatures and some elves are no better but at least humans are free. My ideas may seem childish but that does not make them wrong..

Shade looked at the sky and huffed. "Won't be a Full moon for several nights but your right we should be free of any town or villages. I love flying in the moonlight makes me feel as if I could land on it and leave all the troubles of this world far behind."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:05 pm

"I did not say they were childish thoughts. I said they were young. There is a difference." Drake snorted then looked at the sky, "The world is that simple for those outside of some influences. I wish it was easy enough to do things direct but the only way you can is by cutting a swath of death through the landscape and to the flames with anyone or anything that gets in the way. Kill first, ask questions not at all and give no care to the innocents caught in the crossfire."

He shook to loosen some road dirt from his fur, "Flying in the full moonlight is a sweet experience as well but it is dangerous at this time. Howling is more fun. Hmm ... about three nights away I would guess. It has been too long since being in this form that the cycle is confusing. I'm looking at it in more a humanoid manner than a canine's. Ah yes. It is three nights away, I can smell it on the wind."
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Shade looked over at Drake. "Innocents are going to die anyway Drake you and everyone else knows it. Some innocent person is always caught in the cross fire and many will die for something they don't even care about. One way or the other people will die so let them die for a bigger purpose instead of politics and squabbles. ". He stared at the sky as the cool wind blew down and ruffled his fur sending out a gust. "I know I sound no better than anyone else hell in the end I probably won't even remember what my true goal was but the faces of those I killed will linger and they will punish me until I rest forever and even after that I may go to them so they can kick my ass in the afterlife, However my people will be free and that is all i desire. I can't do it alone it would look sad with one elf staring across a battlefield at a large army but if it came to that I would stand there and take as many as I can with me to Hellgates."

Shade looked up sniffing the breeze and feeling the life under his paws. "Your right about the Moon, It's been too long since I even looked at the stars let alone howled at that glorious moon."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:37 am

One had to admit that he was making a good try out of his reasoning and was considering what he was saying but still tended to go into a much more roughshod direction than what he could work at. His views upon innocents and what happens was simplistic but he decided not to answer to that first.

He brushed a paw over an ear and watched Shade from the side of his eyes, "Howling will be good."

Drake waited patiently for a few moments then turned his head to give him a bored stare just before his lips on the left side lifted in a smug smirk.

"Very well. Would you feel the same if Tatsoo got caught in that crossfire and died?"
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2