Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Moon Times 2 - VK I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Moon Times 2 - VK I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Moon Times 2 - VK I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Moon Times 2 - VK I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Moon Times 2 - VK I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Moon Times 2 - VK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Moon Times 2 - VK I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Moon Times 2 - VK I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Moon Times 2 - VK I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Moon Times 2 - VK

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Moon Times 2 - VK Empty Moon Times 2 - VK

Post  Elenri Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:12 am

((2nd Night Camping))

Shade laid next too Tatsoo in there tent his fingers drawing little circles on her stomach as he listened to her talk, A smile hovered on his features from listening to her accent. "I forgive you my love for there are many things I forget about when I look into your eyes are just see you standing there glowing like the sun. I am glad I didn't walk in on you changing that would have been very bad. Now I must ask! Is there no cure at all? Wolfs bane or Nightingale have been known to help stop the effects of changing. You learn alot about creatures Templar's want you to kill with your magic."

Shade leaned down kissing her passionately his arms pulling her up against him as he delved into there love. "I do not think of you any less because of what you can do. In fact I thought you were a very gorgeous werewolf."

Last edited by Nygozy on Tue May 10, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added 2nd Night Camping - timeline messed up with this one)
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Moon Times 2 - VK Empty Re: Moon Times 2 - VK

Post  Tatsoo Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:01 am

Tatsoo tried not to laugh when he hit a ticklish spot while drawing circles on her tummy, "Ah don think de methods are de same fer ma kind as we be not having de demon within. Dem methods are meant fer da monsters ah believe. Since it not be that it be hard to say what ken keep it in check except fer de mind."

She closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the peacefulness, "Ah don think if we had a child that it be were but it would likely be able ta change into a full wolf with us both having dat ability."

When he kissed her she fell into the passion of it and sighed contentedly, "Wait til ye see me as a full wolf." She winked, "Ah love dat form as it be free an easier ta not be noticed den as de werewolf. Some have tried ta get me skin though." She shrugged.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:04 am

Shade chuckled stroking her hair. "Well a Honey gold wolf is a rare and beautiful sight I would rather keep it around then skin it. However I prefer this form over your others this one is just way more kissable." He emphasized by leaning down kissing her once, twice, three times on the lips the last one he held for a few moments.

His eyes lit up with playfulness as he found her tickle spot and tickled her showering her with kisses as he did.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:35 pm

The tickling made her wiggle all over, laughing hysterically as he did so and gasping for breath. It had been too quick after the three kisses for her to realize what he was up to then they were rolling about and she was frantic with giggles even when he only kissed her as that tickled a bit too.

After some time she just lay there, still giggling but looking into his eyes. Then she pulled him to her and showed him how passionate the wolf maiden could be, putting her whole heart into their loving.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Shade laughed as they rolled on the ground. His arms wrapped around her as she pulled him down and with a flick of his hand he closed the tent off to anyone outside and fell into the embrace of his Golden Maiden. He stared into her eyes and kissed her again fueling the fire of there love making.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Moon Times 2 - VK Empty Moon Times 2 - VK

Post  Tatsoo Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:11 pm

It was some time later when Tatsoo woke, slowly nudging Shade with her nose. She looked up at him as she kissed his chest, "Ahm thirsty, love. Wanna run and play?"
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Shade watched Tatsoo while she slept and smiled when her eyes opened, he leaned down kissing her softly. "If your thirsty my love I will get you something to drink. You are staying in bed my dear."

He got up and got dressed walking out of the tent and o the Wine canteen before coming back and laid down giving his Golden Maiden the canteen.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:54 pm

"Ahm a prisner." She teased having enjoyed the pleasant kiss.

She waited for his return then drank from the canteen, "So why do ah stay in bed? Ye keepin me outta trouble?"
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Shade smiled and kissed her again. "Nope I'm just not ready for you to get up yet. I prefer you right here where I can kiss you as much as I want." To emphasize he leaned down kissing her five more times than laid back stroking her hair. "Will be heading out soon and I don't know what's ahead nor do i know what is going to happen. This could be the last time I get to hold you like this in some time. Or I could just be paranoid and will hold you like this tonight as well."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Sun May 01, 2011 12:54 am

Tatsoo was pleased with his answer and the kisses so she had no problem whatsoever in staying in his embrace. After more kisses she looked into his eyes once again, "Did je just say ye be re goin away fer somethin? So soon wif de fade thin goin on soon?"
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sun May 01, 2011 5:09 am

Shade shook his head kissing her again. "No I don't think I am going into the fade anytime soon. Master said we were traveling with Nygozy to Vigils Keep but it is a dangerous road. Kraven may need to vanish quickly and as his apprentice he should by all rights take me with him. And then there is this High mage elf who is suppose to come and teach us and I'm not sure what that will mean." He leaned down kissing her again.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Sun May 01, 2011 12:27 pm

"From wha ah gather yer master has odder thins he wants Ny to help him with so it may be dat he not be leavin de wardens too soon even afta de dragon." She brushed her hand along his side, smiling at the smooth feel of his skin. Yes there were scars on his body. Anyone who fought was bound to have scars but that only made the feel that much more special.

"Dis will take time but let's not worry. We enjoy together an worry bout dat later. Ah must change again de next two nights but ah will do it with you with me. If ah not be doing dat den it will hurt so ah have ta but ah want ye ta be dere ta help me, keep me away from de others. Tonight ah knew ah could stay away from dem but de defenses be expanding an ah don wanna be startled when ah change."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sun May 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Shade held her close his fingers sliding down her smooth skin. "I will be there for you and keep you safe, No one will harm you while I breathe. If you must change I will come with you I fear not your other life for I will be apart of that as well." He pulled her up closer into his arms as he kissed her passionately.

He smiled and fell back pulling her down on top of him as he smiled staring into her eyes. " I want to be with you forever Tatsoo and your right. We will worry about what there is to worry about when the time comes to worry. But for now I enjoy what we have my love."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Sun May 01, 2011 1:03 pm

"Thank ye, love. Ah need ye an when ah change ah need ye so ah be used to ya bein dere. Ah canna hurt ye but ah wanna ... it be somethin ah wanna share with ye."

Tatsoo kissed him back, reeling from the feelings that were going through her. She smiled, licked his chin then decided to show him how much she agreed with his sentiments.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sun May 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Shade laughed kissing her back. "Mm I saw you as a wolf you were very beautiful to think I have a beautiful woman and a beautiful wolf. How lucky I am." He leaned up kissing her before rolling over throwing the covers over them and proceeded to show her how much he loved her.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Mon May 02, 2011 7:08 pm

((third night))

It was early morning when Tatsoo woke up, her eyes opening fast to the sound of scampering feet just outside the tent. She rolled over to the other side of the bed and peeked out the tent flap to see a couple of large rabbits chewing on some clover. She licked her lips as the moon shone, her instincts strong for the taste of fresh meat. There had been little time to eat much of the deer so this would be a lovely snack.

Her body shimmered as she watched the rabbits, making sure they did not notice her. Legs and arms started to change, feet lengthening so that she could run much faster. Her fur seemed to flow over her body like a golden river ending in a long, mobile tail. Ears grew, pointed tips flicking to the sound and her face became a feminine wolf, golden honey eyes trained on the animals in front of her.

She was set to attack, body tensed and waiting for the best moment to spring.

Last edited by Nygozy on Tue May 10, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added 3rd night as this thread is completely messed on time for the happenings)
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Mon May 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Shade opened his eyes and watched Tatsoo change a smile spreading over his face as he moved up slowly his body shifting as he crouched next to her his tail flicking out against hers as his golden yellow eyes stared into her honey ones. His body was tense as a coiled spring his large paws dwarfing his lovers as he licked his jaws at the rabbit one for each of them. He flicked his ears and leaped his powerful legs crossing the distance to one of the rabbits and crushed the life from it's body with one bite to the neck. They latched in and he shook his head snapping it's spine.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Mon May 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Tatsoo was surprised for a moment as she'd been so caught up watching the rabbits that she hadn't noticed Shade getting up and changing. She looked into her eyes, entranced then back to the rabbits a second before he pounced. Another thing that was a touch startling as he was normally a vegetarian these days but she went right after he did.

The golden wolf was large but still much smaller than the red male she had chosen for her own and that made her able to weave about easier in this form. The werewolf form was nowhere near as fast or agile but this one was able to skid and pounce faster as the second rabbit made a break for it. The fluffy animal tried to weave around a couple of trees but Tatsoo already had a good start and was able to latch onto a leg by the second tree. She then dropped the rabbit putting a paw on it's head then chomped behind it's shoulders severing the spinal cord at the neck.

She picked up the rabbit then trotted back to Shade. With a smooth move she put her meal down then nipped his cheek before licking his face.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Mon May 02, 2011 8:00 pm

He watched his mate chasing her prey and sat down with a smile on his face as she caught the rabbit and brought it back. he pressed his muzzle against hers licking her on her muzzle the around to her ears then top of her head. He leaned down sinking his jaws into the rabbit he caught tearing out a large chunk blood gushing from the area as he swallowed the meat. He looked up blood coating his face though hard to tell with his bright red fur.

Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Mon May 02, 2011 11:11 pm

While he licked her she nuzzled his face and licked him as well then bit down into her rabbit as well. She liked to munch up the bones, crushing everything first then chew it from the middle. Unlike Shade, the blood showed very well on her light pelt so one could tell that she had a kill easily enough.

Tatsoo held the rabbit down as she pulled on a hind leg. A couple of pulls and she ripped it off then grinned mischievously at Shade before bringing her face up to try to give him a love tap on the nose with the end of the leg, playing around with her food and him.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Tue May 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Shade growled playfully and grabbed the rabbit leg with his jaws but made sure not to pull to hard. His body shifted side to side as he growled playing tug of war with the leg. He dropped it and licked her again than leaned down grabbing the head and with a vicious shake of his head he tore it and laid down chewing on it like a bony ball.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Tue May 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Tatsoo braced her front paws into the ground and pushed backwards with her hind legs, swinging her head a bit as she did so. She knew that Shade was stronger than she was but it was still fun playing, tugging on the leg and growling playfully. Then he let it go and she had to stop herself from falling backwards. Her eyes lifted in time for him to lick her then she lay down to chew on the leg and poke at the bunny head in his mouth for fun.

Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Tue May 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Shade quickly skinned and meated the bunnies head until it was bloody bone his strong jaws chewing deep gashes into it as he growled playfully when Tatsoo poked at the head. He turned flicking her nose with his tail and laid down next to her before chomping back on his Rabbit skull Ball.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Tue May 03, 2011 9:45 pm

The leg was almost eaten but she left the toes because she didn't like toes. She had no idea why but toes just were, well, toes. Speaking of toes ... she nipped Shade's then started into the body of her rabbit, getting her face even more red with blood.

She leaned her body against Shade's and continued to eat, comforted by the feel of him beside her as she did so. Her eyes closed and she lay there feeling drowsy and happy.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Thu May 05, 2011 1:17 am

Shade huffed and nipped her ear gently before gutting into his rabbit finishing in a couple of minutes. He pulled the skull back between his paws as he pressed closer against Tatsoo and leaned down crunching up the toes he didn't mind he found them crunchy. He turned his head once finished and laid it on the back of her neck and closed his eyes. His mind relaxed but his senses were alert for anyone coming near them while they slept. The rabbit skull locked between Shade's Buckler shield sized paws.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next