Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Off to Denerim - Sinjan's Group - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Off to Denerim - Sinjan's Group - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Off to Denerim - Sinjan's Group - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Off to Denerim - Sinjan's Group - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Off to Denerim - Sinjan's Group - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Off to Denerim - Sinjan's Group - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Off to Denerim - Sinjan's Group - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Off to Denerim - Sinjan's Group - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Off to Denerim - Sinjan's Group - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Off to Denerim - Sinjan's Group

+5
Dragonis
Margaid
Sinjan
Royce
Nygozy
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Off to Denerim - Sinjan's Group - Page 2 Empty Re: Off to Denerim - Sinjan's Group

Post  Guremi Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Guremi followed Royce and Marcus with a calm air about her, not taking anything for granted as her eyes roved over both Sinjan and Ianto. She noted the halla, watching it's eyes carefully and assessing just how smart and how far up in the hierarchy of it's herd it would be. Most people knew little of halla except for the elven folk but this woman was not one of those kinds of people.

"Here is our highwaywoman, Ser. And she's a beauty."

Red curls swung forward as the woman bowed towards Sinjan. So this was the person in charge of this little group. It sounded like they had split into smaller groups which could be handy in some circumstances. That was all good and well.

"I take it that you have been thorough in your discussion?"

"We have certainly been able to asses that your company of men may have use another." She stated as she watched Sinjan pet the loose horse's ear, "Or at least that it is your discourse which will certainly keep me in with you. My name is Guremi Darslan and I am a member of the King's guard and am honour bound to proceed upon the King's wishes. Since the good Sers Durbans and Alfstanna have been polite and expedient explaining this to me that the Hero of Fereldan is on her travels to reach the King's estate in good health, I would deem to be of help."

Guremi nodded towards Iauron and Fa'hallen, "I see that the lady in charge of all of you is even minded in those with whom she works. That is something I had heard but find it a much better sign to have seen it myself."
Guremi
Guremi

Back to top Go down

Off to Denerim - Sinjan's Group - Page 2 Empty Re: Off to Denerim - Sinjan's Group

Post  Sinjan Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:31 am

"Then you three may ride up front. We should be on our way." Sinjan noted calmly as he petted the Margaid's ear, "Come on, Margaid. You can trot along beside me." He patted her neck and got Snow walking but gave the horse a pull on the reins as he nibbled at the female horse, "No no. She's not for you, Snow."

The rest of the ride to Lake Calenhad went pretty well. The only thing which stopped them was blood on the road in which he had Iauron and Fa'hallen check out. The fact that there were highwaymen dead in the bushes with the falcon tatoos under their ears like the ones Drake had told him about made him sneer but continue on. Someone would report what had gone on at camp.

When they got to camp the first thing he noticed was the Qunari at the shoreline so he sent Guremi to go speak with him, "The rest of us need to get camp ready with Lithatwen's group then we can have personal time. I will work with the horses. Iauron, if you don't mind helping brush and wipe them down then it would be appreciated. Everyone else, find something to do ... and that doesn't mean coveting the drink, Royce. That's a job for you and that Dwarf after camp is set up."

He got off Snow and patted Margaid's neck, "We can rest now, Margaid." He said to the young woman then took a brush to her coat, "This will make you feel better. It was a long trek in that form, now wasn't it?"
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Did she just call Marcus 'ser'? The term felt so alien to Marcus, as an elf had no claim to such a position as a knight and he tightened his lip in confusion, but let it slide past for now. As they made their way to Lake Calenhad, Marcus busied himself with carving into several blocks of wood, making various figurines for his party members. He had made one for everyone, and each was as lifelike as the next. Truly he had a talent for this, and could have made a living doing wood carvings instead of as a mercenary. As a mercenary, people rarely trusted Durbans, but when they got to know him as Marcus, he was a decent enough man. Still, there was something hidden behind those gray eyes of his, a feeling of sorrow and regret that he kept well masked behind his oafish facade.

When he wasn't carving he was going off on alliterative prose, his manner of speech often confusing his allies if they couldn't follow his extensive (and somewhat made up) vocabulary.

At last they reached the Lake and the first thing Marcus saw was a huge Qunari standing by the tavern set up there. Sinjan sent Guremi to speak to the Qunari and Marcus shrugged his broad shoulders and went about setting up camp.

~~~~

The Tamassran looked over at the large group forming nearby. This had to be them. He was to find the Warden-Commander and travel with her. He saw the red haired girl approach him and he nodded curtly. "You are the Warden-Commander?" He asked her in a tone of voice that was sociable, but had the subtle sternness of a schoolteacher.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:42 am

Roy was not so entertained by this group. It seemed the group ahead of them was having all the fun, if the carnage of bandits along the road was anything to go by. How unfair. A little excitement was a welcome change. He almost wished that Guremi had been a darkspawn, or a threat. She was fun to look at and think about, but that only held Roy's attention for so long (that is of course saying that acting out those imaginations is not a choice).

Looking around at his fellow riders Roy noticed Marcus was very interested in his woodcarving. That seemed interesting... sort of. Not having a block of wood to start off on, the rogue reached up and yanked off a thin branch as they moved. He pulled out his knife and started to widdle away. He got a pointy tip before this too became boring for him. Maybe later he would try carving, but for now he was bored of knife work.

They made their way up to the shores just below the tower. Roy snickered as he looked up at the tower. "I wonder how they erected it." he pondered, still snickering like a little boy.

"Aye, I won't hit the drink just yet," Roy agreed rolling his eyes. It was a given after all. If he started to drink now, he would never stop giggling and pointing at the tower.

"I'll get the fire ready," With his chore stated, and one last snicker to the tower, the nobleman dismounted his horse (who he decided should no longer be called Fluffy, and was now called Napi.) and set to work. The work was of course boring though, except when he got to light the fire. What man wasn't a pyro lover at heart?
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2