Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Off To Denerim - Night Owls I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Off To Denerim - Night Owls I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Off To Denerim - Night Owls I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Off To Denerim - Night Owls I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Off To Denerim - Night Owls I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Off To Denerim - Night Owls I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Off To Denerim - Night Owls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Off To Denerim - Night Owls I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Off To Denerim - Night Owls I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Off To Denerim - Night Owls

Go down

Off To Denerim - Night Owls Empty Off To Denerim - Night Owls

Post  Nygozy Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:43 pm

He lounged in a tree, eyes seemingly closed as Calliara was on her shift for watching. He was on his shift as well, keeping an eye and ear out to the woods around him. There was something he did not like. A feeling of being watched, which was not good, yet was unable to find the reason as of yet.

Drake wondered what Calliara was up to and thought of the pretty Elven woman he had come to care for so much in such a short time. Nygozy had once told him that love could hit like a lightning bolt, tearing you down in a moment but he had not believed her. It seemed silly at the time that one could become so star struck in but a moment. Now here he was, on watch, thinking about the one whom had taken his heart so swiftly.

Fenrir trotted happily here and there, with his little nose on the ground and sniffind excitedly, following Drake's scent the best he could. When he finally found him he barked and sat patiently in front of the tree, looking above with an ear up and the another one down, panting cheerfully

A smile adorned his face as he noticed the pup and watched it's little tail move in pleasure, "So you have been sent to claim me little one? You are such a good fellow."

Febrir barked in responde, satisfied with his own good task. He stood again and walked some steps back, then he looked again at Drake, barking

Drake dropped from the tree to sit on his heels and petted the mabari before starting off, "You have been learning a lot for one so young. It looks like you might even grow bigger than Torture."

The little puppy licked his hand, excited and happy, and then trotted again a few steps away. Once again he looked at Drake, waving his tail

Following a pup was easy enough. He kept up the pace just behind the pup and kept an eye out just in case.

As they were approaching the spot Fenrir was guiding Drake to, the human could hear the sound of the arrows being fired slowly, as a practice. Fenrir panted happily when he saw Calliara, practicing with her bow way apart from the rest of the camp

"Practice at midnight. I see few do this but it is and excellent training procedure. How else does one assume to fight at night?" He smiled at her but kept a few feet away to allow Calliara the freedom to shoot. It would have different if she had not been practicing.

The Dalish, who was wearing just a really long and simple blue dress, lowered her bow and smiled at him with her usual shy, sweet smile. ''Practicing makes me feel calm. I see the little disaster made you come here at last. He's been asking for you all for hours''

Fenrir had the grace of looking a bit ashamed, but it didn't last and soon he was chewing Drake's boots playfully again

"I see I have another admirer." He teased with a delighted smirk then walked up to her, carefully extracting his boots from the playful pup and putting his hands on her slim waist, "So, Songbird ... what did you wish of me?" He kissed her lips lightly.

Calliara blushed and looked elsewhere, but put her free hand on his chest slowly. ''I... just wanted to be with you''

He touched his mouth to the side of hers, rubbing his hands up the length of her body, "I've wanted nothing more all day."

She arched her back a bit, purring and blushing even more, but she didn't try to escape. Still holding her bow, she kissed his chin and the his cheek sweetly

Drake took the bow and carefully leaned it against a tree as he kissed along her cheek to her ear. His hand returned to her shoulder where it drifted down over a breast to caress it, "You smell of flowers."

Calliara trembled and hid her face to his neck, kissing his skin. ''You smell good too... I want you to change''

He brought his face back and looked into her eyes, "Change?"

She looked into his eyes as well, and nodded. ''I want your real self''

The fighter smirked as he allowed the change to come over him, his skin lightening to an ashen tone, eyes becoming red and ears becoming slightly pointed but nothing like Elven ears. His frame stayed pretty much the same except that he was a touch taller with broad shoulders. He was not so different from his human form.

Calliara studied him carefully, even walking around him to investigate the changes. She touched lightly his shoulders, then reached a hand to trace the points of his ears with her fingertips, and smirked. ''I like you this way''

"Every humanoid form I take is not that far off from my true self." He took her hand and kissed the fingertips, "It is easier to remember who you are that way."

''I'm glad you trust me enough to know this...'' Calli whispered, wrapping her arms around his waist and kissing his chest. Now he was taller than before, and she couldn't reach his face or even his neck

He brought his hands to the waist of her dress, bunching it up to pull it up over her thighs as he kissed the top of her head.

She looked around, blushing again, and asked shyly. ''Can we go to somewhere more... hidden? We're still near the camp...''

"Ah yes. My hormones have gotten away with me." He lifted her in his arms, "I know of a good spot." With that he walked into the woods.

She barely had time to recover her bow, and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his neck and then nipping his earlobe. ''Thanks''

Fenrir followed them, trotting happily with a stick in his mouth

Drake was as good as his word, taking her well away from camp and into an enclave that looked like an overgrown bush. He crawled into it first, showing her the hidden entrance then lay back in a lush cavern of branches. There was more than enough room to sit up and lay down, "I made it by changing into a large bear after squeezing in as a wolf." He smirked.

''So you had it already prepared?'' Calli teased, smirking as well. ''What in Thedas are you planning to do with me, ser?''

"Anything I can get away with." His mouth clamped over hers and he kissed her hungrily.

She left the bow again and kissed him back as desperate as she had done before a couple of times when they were alone. ''I've been wanting this all day...''
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down