Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Kyon I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Kyon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Kyon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Kyon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Kyon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Kyon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Kyon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Kyon I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Kyon I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Kyon

Go down

Kyon Empty Kyon

Post  Kyon Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:13 am

Character Name: Kyon Mahariel
Sex: Male
Race:

Class: Rogue
Specializations: Bard, Ranger,
Favored skills: , Master Ranger

Hobbies: Singing Animals Flirting

Background: Kyon is Kai's younger twin brother by ten minutes. He was raised along with Kai for a while but once the two of them lost their parents they grew farther apart. Kai became more distant and cold, often fighting with the other Dalish in their clan though it was mostly with Kyon. Kyon on the other hand was relatively unchanged. He remained his cheerful and happy self with a few periods of mild depression here and there.
Kyon took after his mother and singing came naturally to him, With the help of the clan's storyteller, his mother and Caliara, whom he looked up to, he became a talented bard though he finds his skill to be poor compared to that of Cal.
As Kai left to go join the Crows at the age of 16 Kyon found himself more in the company of the animals that the clan would come across during travels. He even became very adept at learning the languages of several different creatures, they have become Kyon's valued companions and battle partners.
Now at 18 Kyon has left the clan to see what he can do to help with the difficult situation that the warden's have found themselves in after the horror that was the blight.

Personality: Kyon is much like both of his parents and much the opposite of his elder brother. Like his mother Kyon is very caring and gentle, he has much respect for people, animals and nature. However like his father Kyon can be that of a flirt and will be quick to indulge himself in the company of any willing gentleman or lovely lass he comes across.
Unlike his brother who is serious about all things he's involved in Kyon is more laid-back and enjoys taking things easy or playing a little game of romance.

Weapons/Armor: Duel weaponry long swords

Kyon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum