Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Multiply Kai I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Multiply Kai I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Multiply Kai I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Multiply Kai I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Multiply Kai I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Multiply Kai I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Multiply Kai I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Multiply Kai I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Multiply Kai I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Multiply Kai

3 posters

Go down

Multiply Kai Empty Multiply Kai

Post  Admin Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:56 pm

The woods were quiet which was a blessing after a Darkspawn attack. It seemed that there were no more around in order to bother anyone. The massacre probably made them think twice about coming out for more blood. It wasn't as if the few that were left could put a dent in the group near the cabin and caves.

Night birds sang and animals moved about in their normal lives. Somewhere a person was also singing a song but the words did not waft over to Elven ears, the ears of an assassin hunting in the bush.

He was as silent as the one he tracked. They were on equal footing, moving further into the woodlands away from the one eyed man's duties but this was part of his contract, making sure nothing was to hurt the hero.

A large rock came into sight and a rustling of the flora as if something had passed that way. He was close.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Multiply Kai Empty Re: Multiply Kai

Post  Hikarusakanoue Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:18 pm

The assasin moved, as moonlight shone on the area he carefully got closer to the person, whom he could now identify as an elven male. The man sang quietly, Kai was however unable to make out the words to the song. Finally after waiting Kai stepped out from behind some brush, he drew his blades and spoke in as demanding a voice as he could.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" As the assassin awaited for a response, he noted several animals of the forest around this elf. Kai looked at the man's features, they were quite similar to his own. The two of them shared the same light blue eye color as well as simalir golden hair, although the moonlight made the shade look more pale.
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyon Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:44 pm

The Rouge looked up calm as ever and noticed the one eyed man looking at him. The elf stood up and the animals scurried away, and in the nicest tone he could manage said "My good sir I am but a lonely bard out here in the woods looking for some inspiration for a song I am writing, and now I must ask the same of you."

The bard moved closer to the elf, he noticed that the man seemed to be the serious type. He also noticed that the man seemed to be watching him very closely.

Kyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Kai shot this man a glare, he quickly drew a dagger and held it out to his neck. He watchedthe man closely awaiting some kind of reaction. The assassin realized though he could not help but feel that there was something familiar about this bard, a thought tugged at the back of his mind.

"I demand for you to tell me the truth. If you were truly a simple bard that was looking for 'inspiration' than you would have no need to be watching our camp. It was foolish of you to do so and think you would go unnoticed."
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyon Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:39 pm

The bard could tell the elf was serious so he said with nicest tone he could muster with out sounding scared "Ok, you're right im not here looking for inspiration I am here because I want to join the grey warden to help them with their cause, Now could you be a gentleman and move that dagger away from throat so I can live another day Please?" looking into the elf's face he notice they looked similar because their eyes and other facial features looked the exact same.

Kyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:03 pm

"Looking for the wardens?" Kai moved the dagger away from the familiar bard's throat, though he did not put it away quite yet "Well you have found them, but before we go anywhere near the camp you must answer me. You seem strangely familliar to me and I demand to know why, tell me who you are and where it is you have come from."

The assassin held the dagger tightly in his hand as he awaited the answer of this strange elf. He was not quite sure what to make of him yet.
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyon Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:46 am

The Bard decided it was in his best intrest to comply to the elf's demands He said "Okay my name is Kyon Mahariel and as you can guess I am a dalish elf I am from the Mahariel clan. I am a ranger and a bard."

The Dalish elf stopped for a moment but continued on after seeing a look in the one good eye of the hostile elf. "I remember I have brother. But I do not remember him well, so many of the memories I have of our childhood together are unclear" The one eyed elf still looked serious, but some how different as Kyon had a thought. He however ignored it, because he kenw that it couldn't be true. But he still kept it in the back of mind

Kyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:34 am

upon Hearing this elf's name being Kyon, Kai became shocked. The dagger fell from his hand as that thought in the back of his mind finally became clear. This man was his younger twin brother! Of course that is why he looked so similair and seemed so familiar, how could the assassin have forgotten that? It had only been two years since the two of them had seen each other.

Kai shook his head and picked up the dagger as he looked at the younger brother "The brother that you speak of, the one you cannot remember? That would be me. Kai." Kai shook his head yet again. "Though I am sure you will have things that you wish to discuss, We can do that later. It is dark out and I must get back to the wardens, you said you wanted to meet them so i'll go and introduce you. We can talk after that if you like or we can wait until we've both rested and talk tomarrow."

With that Kai turned heading back quickly to the camp.
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyon Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:55 pm

"Wait!" he yelled but realizing that his brother was so far ahead that he couldn't hear him so he ran after him before he lost sight of him. The whole time he chased him he couldn't help but smile because he just found his older brother which he never really got to know but why he is a cyclops still confused him because he could have sworn he had two eyes last time he saw him.

Then, he saw the campfire up ahead and got really excited because he couldn't wait to meet the grey wardens, Then he lost sight of his brother and climbed a tree to see if he could find him but couldn't so he climbed down and started walking to fire, when he just started to see the people sitting around the fire he felt a tug on his shirt and fell into some bushes and saw his brother lokking down at him. "what was that for idiot?" he whispered

Kyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:39 am

Kai stared for a moment at his brother before looking at those who were sitting at the fire. He listened to Kyon's angry whispers. "what was that for idiot?" Kai shot his younger brother a glare.

"I am not an idiot. If you've forgotten already I am the older brother" He whispered angrily

"Yes, older by a whole ten minutes. You must be proud." Kyon laughed quietly at his own sarcasm, earning him another glare from Kai. "What'd you pull me over for anyway?"

"You can't just walk in there, we look exactly the same aside from my eyepatch."

Kyon smiled, sitting up. "Hey that gives me an idea, let me me borrow it."

"My eyepatch? No why would-" before Kai could protest his brother had already pulled off the patch. He took off towards the camp with the eyepatch on over his own right eye.

(I was given permission to bunny Kyon for this post)
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum