Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Florence Aeducan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Florence Aeducan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Florence Aeducan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Florence Aeducan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Florence Aeducan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Florence Aeducan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Florence Aeducan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Florence Aeducan I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Florence Aeducan I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Florence Aeducan

3 posters

Go down

Florence Aeducan Empty Florence Aeducan

Post  Lithawen Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:32 pm

Character Name: Florence Aeducan
Sex: Female
Race: Dwarf

Class: Rouge
Specializations: Legionnaire Scout
Favored skills: Head shots with her bow,

Hobbies: Sparing, learning about commoner-life, "Making things boom", flower picking.

Background: Florence Aeducan, youngest child of the late King Endrin of Orzammar and only daughter. Florence lived a blessed life, fourth in line to the throne she never thought of it as her right to it as Bhelen did.

Growing up as the fourth child of a king, you are taught to support your elder brothers and their claims to the throne, Florence was no exception. Her father wanted her to learn sword play, but her mother indulged her love of bows.

The events of her middle brother's first military expedition caused quiet the stir around the throne as the fighting began. One brother lost to murder, another exiled and blamed for it. Florence was left with only Bhelen as their father lay on his death bed.

Endrin's passing came late in the night, Florence by his side to give him comfort, the stench of his withering body hug heavy in the air while flowers from the surface had been brought in by the bundles. Florence and Harrowmont were there as Endrin returned to the stone. Florence, having never been good at political games, voiced her support for Harrowmont publicly.

Bhelen was outraged at the disgrace of his little sister turning her back on her house. Hungry for power he saw Florence as an obstacle and callously linked her to the Carta, before punishment could be issued Florence willingly joined the Legion of the Dead.

The Blight made life in the deep roads almost easy. The number of Darkspawn was down from times of none-blights, and Florence could easily keep up with the groups she encounted during her new life as a ledionnaire.

Florence and Sigrun were separated from their group during a battle, and during a later scuffle Sigrun ran to the surface, separated from each other as well. Florence fought her way out of the deep roads, and found herself in a forest fighting Darkspawn nearly every waking moment. Weary, bruised and dirty Florence found her way to the Warden's Keep to seek to join the order.

Personality: A little bit prissy and snooty, Florence did grow up as a princess, and thus her attitude reflects it a bit. She was the youngest Aeducan child and the favored "Daddy's girl", which caused a bit of jealousy from her brothers. Florence will mind her own business and her manners if not provoked, but she still has an undertone of selfishness that most nobles seem to acquire.

Since joining the legion Florence has seemed to be a bit touched in the head, she'll take moments to herself to mutter some long line of conspiracy or acting child-like before getting back to the task at hand, it is not clear whether it is an effect of the taint she was subjected to in the Deep Roads, or the shock of her past.

Weapons/Armor:
Dalish Leather Armor
Long-Bow

Appearance: (Picture to come) Unlike the typical round face of other dwarfs, Florence has a very pointed chin with prominent cheek bones, coupled with soft eyes and Florence can easily get away with being called a human adolescent with curves.

Black hair and blue eyed, Flo doesn't resemble her brothers or father, but rather her mother. The Lady Aeducan had been a beloved Queen and had done much good as a desyher in her mother's house before her marriage into the Aeducan house.

Dwarfs are by nature short, stout folk, and Florence is no different. Her body is slight, covered in battle scares, curving at her chest and hips which are most played off in rich fabrics and colors.

Last edited by Lithawen on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Florence Aeducan Empty Re: Florence Aeducan

Post  Dragonis Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Looks awesome, Lith! But...Blank Hair? Wut?
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Haha, My dyslexia showing. I meant Black
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Lithawen wrote:Haha, My dyslexia showing. I meant Black