Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Full Formal Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Full Formal Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Full Formal Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Full Formal Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Full Formal Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Full Formal Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Full Formal Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Full Formal Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Full Formal Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Full Formal Meeting

+3
Dragonis
Calliara
Nygozy
7 posters

Go down

Full Formal Meeting Empty Full Formal Meeting

Post  Nygozy Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:49 pm

((Characters so far:

Nygozy
Kai
Raphael Griffinhart
Gunnar Karanir
Royce (Roy) Alfstanna
Lima Taliria
Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor

The hall was buzzing with excitement for the first time since the wardens came to Vigil's Keep. Tables and chairs were being set up as well as foods being set out for the nights meeting. There was an area near the front that was left with no tables except a podium which was set up closer to the chairs. Even decorations were being brought out because the people who had lived and worked in the keep were happy to have the place rid of the darkspawn and it had gone through the grape vine quickly that there was going to be a big get together for everyone. There was even talk about music.

Nygozy leaned against a column in the darkness and watched the commotion with a calm eye, trying to assess everything that was going on but this was worse than a large fight with darkspawn. This was setting up for fun and she could not keep her head about it. She was so glad that Macha had stepped up to do the arrangements for this because she certainly would have been lost.

"I'm thinking that this will be more tedius than I first thought. At least I agreed to music and entertainment. We can sit and relax." In fact Macha had made sure a couch had been made ready just for that even while she did business, as would be the norm.

Last edited by Nygozy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Full Formal Meeting Empty Re: Full Formal Meeting

Post  Calliara Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:16 pm

The first one to appear was Gunnar, smoking from his pipe and humming for himself as he peeked inside the hall. Seeing that Nygozy was there, he respectfully decided to give the Commander some minutes of his presence.

The one armed dwarf walked slowly over where Nygozy was sitting, and sat down beside her with a grunt and absently rubbing the stump that once had been his left hand. Maybe it hurt.

''Hello, Commander. It seems we are the first ones... No surprise, these people doesn't seem to know how to have a good party, sodding nug-humpers... Bowen had told me that he'd be coming in a few moments, he went to grab Caterina here, not that that Antivan won't drag him here instead'' The dwarf laughed softly, looking around. ''The Wolf had asked me to tell you she is sorry, but she prefers not to attend and finish her duties instead. I tell you that's rubbish, what that girl want is to hide somewhere and cry her eyes out for that Drake man that hadn't come back yet, or that I could swear''

Gunnar grabbed one of the jars that were already being served, and took a sip of it just to taste it.

''Good shit'' He nodded approvingly
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Gunnar was the first to pay his respects to the party and that was no surprise at all, him being a dwarf. She grinned at his words and glanced sideways at the man with admiration and friendliness, "You know it. No one understands the word 'party' much more than us underground dwellers. I mean, we could fly up into that open sky at any time so we need to be drunk. Except me. I wish we had something the baby could do with as well. I'm sure the little one needs to be drunk and partying when arrival day comes."

Nygozy laughed then got a glint in her eye, "Well then my friend I have a small task for you. Drag Calliara here under my orders. If she does not come of her own free will then I give you orders to tie her up and carry her in on a mule if you have to but she has to be here."

She grinned at the man then winked, "And for your hard work I shall get them to give you the strongest liquor here that I've had hid."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:31 am

Marcus had walked into the room, to report back with Guremi about their findings in Amaranthine. It was a pain to have gotten back, what with the trade route blocked in order to get back in, but Guremi and Marcus did manage to find a stealthier way inside; a rock face and a climb later, they were on the walls and inside. The huge elf then spotted his leader conversing with a dwarf, so waited patiently for her to give him the okay to report in, standing with his arms folded, looking very much like a bodyguard. Durbans glinted dangerously to passers by, telling them to leave them alone while they conducted business.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Royce Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:56 am

It was perhaps the most scandalous thing in the world that there was nothing in the fabulous closet of Royce to wear to the party Nygozy was holding. Well to be technical there was nothing in his closet at all, all the finery and all the rough "fighting" clothes were thrown hastily about the room during the attempt to find something decent to wear tonight.

Of course there must have been something among the hundreds of articles of cloth about. There was purples, blues, reds and every other color in the rainbow lying about. Shirts, both dressy and informal. Pants, frilly and plain.

Final, two hours later, the young nobleman picked out his outfit, played his hair to death and was ready to party. Jacket slung over his shoulders and a spring in his step as he made his way to the hall. "Nygozy darling!" he said giving her an air kiss on each cheek.
Royce
Royce

Back to top Go down

Post  Margaid Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Lima stood in the shadow of a column in the hall, holding a platter of food. She was supposed to be setting it down on one of the long tables being prepared for the 'big meeting' that the Keep was abuzz with talk about, but her hands were shaking too terribly to do so just yet.

The Rivaini elf was dressed in the dull colors of a Ferelden servant, but she had not come here tonight to serve. No, the girl was here on a more dire errand, a matter of life and death. It had not been overly difficult to find work as a servant for the day—news of the Hero's occupation of the Keep had spread all throughout Amaranthine, and the Seneschal had posted a notice in the city soliciting the short-term services of men and women to help prepare the Keep for her arrival. They had been careful in those they selected for the positions—the Hero, after all, had made her fair share of enemies—but not so careful that they suspected the little waif of an elf girl of any ulterior motives. Besides, Lima convinced herself, her 'ulterior motives' would not mean anyone harm. In fact, she was looking to assist; just not as a kitchen maid.

She was panicking, she knew. This was her one chance. Lima was an apostate mage, and had been on the run from Templars since Antiva. The elven mage had come so far, not even knowing towards what she had been running. She had had no objective in mind when coming here beyond staying one step ahead of her hunters, but once reaching Amaranthine, she knew that it had been for this. The Warden Commander was her only hope. Is she would agree to initiate Lima into the Grey Wardens, the elf girl would finally be free of the Circle.

She did not see it as trading one kind of bondage for another. Nothing could be worse to her than the Circle. Lima had lived all her life as a free hedge witch in Rivain, able to move and live as she pleased. The Circle was stagnation. What was more, her mother had sacrificed her life so that her daughter might flee that imprisonment. They would not take her back whilst she yet lived.

The Gray Wardens, at least, could feel the grass under their feet, feel the wind on their faces, and commune with their fellow man, elves or dwarves. These simple pleasures were enough for her in her life. Anything else the Wardens asked of her she would gladly give.

Lima bit her lip. She could see the Warden Commander sitting across the room from her now. To be honest, the elf girl had not thought up a plan beyond 'get in the same room as the Hero.' After that point, the mage hadn't really cared about what would happen. She would beg, she would plead, she would make a commotion, it didn't matter. Either they would take her or they wouldn't. If they did not, her life was forfeit anyway. But now that she was here, the room full of people made her uncertain. Would it not be better to implore with the Commander in Private, where she might slink away if she was denied and continue her flight from the Templars? If she made a scene here, and was barred entry to the Wardens, there would be plenty of witnesses to report on her back to a Circle. But she was finding it more and more difficult to just stand here and pretend to serve while her arbiter of her fate was so close at hand. Lima was not the type to sit idle while action could be taken, and she was terrified besides.

All at once, she decided. It was now or never. As calmly as she could, she placed the tray on the serving table, and walked the perimeter of the room as quickly as she could without appearing suspicious. She did not lack a description of the Warden Commander. For one thing, she was a dwarf; for another, she was a very pretty dwarf, and female besides. The mage had already picked her out among the bustling crowd the moment she entered the room. The Hero of Ferelden was seated on a couch that had been carted into the Hall, and the area was blessedly clear of milling maidservants. She came up behind the couch and once she was within sight of the Hero, Lima immediately went to her knees. Now that the moment had come, it was impossibly to disguise her fear.

"Please!" She begged in an urgent whisper. "I need your help. I beg of you. Have mercy!"
Margaid
Margaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:24 pm

As she waited for Gunnar to speak, Nygozy winked at the other dwarf knowing that the man could not deny a pretty lady a request when she smiled at him pleasingly and winked, especially when it was his one and only commander.

It wasn't a moment after she winked that she noticed a larger form beside the couch and she blinked as she looked up at a large elf. Another smile broke out upon her face as she noticed who it was and she put up a hand, "Durbans! I was surprised when the others returned and you and Guremi had not. Come you have ..."

Then Royce gave her air kisses on each cheek and she giggled even though she felt the glare of her shadow lover upon the exuberant nobleman, "Royce Darling! Come have you been able to find anything you like yet? I'm sure your two favourites will be here as soon as possible."

If this was what the whole evening would be like while Nygozy sat here she figured she may as well inform a staff member to start sending over drink right away before she made her speech but then a waitress went to her knees in front of her and begged for her help.

This startled the dwarf as she had not expected anything like this. Her eyes went wide for a moment with shock then she immediately took the elf's hands and held them tight, "What's wrong? Have you been hurt?" Her eyes took note of the other waiting staff with a wonder of whether those she had hired had done something that needed to be taken care of. By the sounds of this young lady it was as if her life had been destroyed and if any of her people had done this she would certainly be on a warpath.

Last edited by Nygozy on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Margaid Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Lima briefly allowed herself to be comforted by the Hero's clasping her hands in return—it gave her the mental clarity she needed to rein in her fear. It would not do to appear hysterical before the Warden Commander; that would only hurt her chances of being accepted. The Grey Wardens would surely hesitate to initiate a coward. The mage knew that she must not allow her fear and desperation to rule her. Not only might it irritate the Hero, but it could also wreak havoc on her magical control.

She took a deep breath. Her mother had taught her better than this, had taught her to have better control of and confidence in herself. She glanced warily at the others who had gathered around the Commander, but supposed that they were trustworthy. After all, they appeared friendly with the Warden Hero, and she was surely a good judge of character. These people she would have to trust with her secret.

"Please," she started again, still quiet but with less abject fear coloring her voice. "I don't have anywhere else to go. I ask to join your Order, the Grey Wardens. They'll make a Tranquil of me for escaping. I promise, I will not disappoint you." Lima wondered if she was making any sense. She had not exactly rehearsed to herself what she was going to say to the Hero. Really, though, what was there that she could say, except the truth, and hope that she was believed?
Margaid
Margaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Marcus grinned at his boss, she seemed genuinely pleased to see him again. "Well, Guremi and I had to climb our way back up. Did you know the front gate has been closed?" he said, leaning on his massive axe.

There were some other shinanegans coming from Royce, and then a newcomer entered the room, kneeling before the Warden-Commander. Marcus lifted an eyebrow in intrigue. "Overly formal, much?" He muttered to himself.

Last edited by Dragonis on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Griffinhart understood the purpose of formality. He understood the purpose of non-training exercises, such as parades. Together, he understood the purpose of formal parades. It was with this understanding that he had spent a better part of the past day and night bathing and cleaning and polishing his armor and his armory, patching his cloak (though no amount of thread would soon be mending the hem, tattered with travel and battle in equal parts) and otherwise attending to his person and his possessions (of which he had few, and nearly weapons all).

He did not, however, understand the purpose of "parties". One part was that the word was foreign to him: context told him it was some sort of social gathering; another part was that there did not seem to be any structure or direction to the event.

But that was all fine. Griffinhart knew that he did not, and did not need to, know everything. The only thing about this "party" that truly mystified him - that actively bothered him - was that his attendance was mandatory. His keen ears and nose revealed to him that there would be food; perhaps that was why the Warden-Commander had wanted him present. But he could just as easily take meals elsewhere, away from the presence of... what appeared to be every living person in the entirety of Ferelden's Warden corps, and perhaps a good portion of Ferelden's population as well.

Perhaps it was that the Warden Commander wanted Griffinhart to provide security and protection - which would've made sense, had he been given that task. But he wasn't - and furthermore, he was hardly within security distance of the Warden Commander. If anything, she had sent him away - told him to "enjoy" the "party" while she attended to strategic-level meetings.

So distracted was he, Griffinhart nearly - nearly - missed the elven kitchen maid that had entered the room. Holding a platter of food. Shaking. Not noticeably so - at least, not if you were distracted by the meaning of a word and the purpose of your existence and weren't looking - but the tremor was there. He observed her biting her lip before setting the plate down, but distracted as he was, paid the action no heed. He did not recognize the visage, either; but by now he had become complacent with the unfamiliarity of the servants in the hall, for they were many and busy, and could not afford the time to familiarize themselves with him. She turned, moving to the edge of the hall; as she did so, so did he, unconsciously. The girl passed him by, paying him no heed; he consciously paid her as much in kind. But his unconciousness had been well-bred: something somewhere that wasn't quite his nose told Griffinhart that she smelled familiar. Like Serethiel, but not. She lacked the tone of moonlight - or had it, but in a different flavor. Griffinhart couldn't tell, preoccupied as he was with his place in life.

A moment too late, his nerves drew taut, the sensation as familiar as the grip of the killing knife in his hand now, beneath his cloak. What kind of kitchen maid smelled like the Fade?

He turned - stepped - moved - walked, placidly, at pace - behind her - in time with her - would be there with blade in hand - in time - for the assassination attempt-

But there was none. She fell to her knees and spoke to Nygozy in a hush that the buzzing in Griffinhart's vision couldn't get through; and there were others at the Warden Commander's hand that were just as able and adept as his. His nerves slackened, as did his grip on the knife beneath his obscuring cloak, and Griffinhart drew to the edge of the Warden Commander's presence - not quite within her sphere of influence, but close enough to pay heed to her, if heed need be paid - as though that had been his intent the whole time.

Gently, the armored warrior turned and began to walk back the way he came, as though pacing the length of the hall, keeping a wary eye open, for that had been his intent the entire time.
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Royce Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:15 am

Royce chuckled lightly at Nygozy's words. "My two favorites you say?" he smirked devilishly at the suggestion. "I have found much to like about the vigil, it is a suitable base of operations. I must say though once all the maintenance work is done it will be just like a castle. Fitting seeing as you are as beautiful as any queen my darlin'." he said endearingly. "One must truly appreciate the appeal of a woman in power such as yourself."

Lima jumped into the conversation quite quickly, and Royce was caught a little off guard. "My, my, what a lovely tan beauty. It must be my lucky day to run into you here my love. My name is Roy, and may I have the name of an angel tonight?" he asked as he picked up the girl's hand to plant a kiss on the top.
Royce
Royce

Back to top Go down

Post  Margaid Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:23 pm

Lima looked to Royce with a frantic wariness, and while at another time she might have happily engaged with him in banter, she was too desperate now to do so. He took her hand and kissed it charmingly, but the most she could offer him in return was a tremulous smile.

"You are very kind, ser," she managed without a stammer. "However, the fortune of our meeting may soon expire, as, lacking the mercy of your renowned Commander, my life is to be very short lived indeed."

With that comment to Royce, Lima turned back to the Warden Commander to explain. "I am a mage," she elaborated. "I am not ashamed of that. I love magic. It is a part of me. I've been free my whole life, until a few, short years ago that seem so long now. I escaped. Please, have pity. Surely you must understand the need to fight for freedom that was stolen from you." Her plea was urgent, yes, but also colored with a determination to be heard.
Margaid
Margaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Desire Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:27 pm

While in Possession of Lithawen's body

Desire fussed over her attire, the little elf had many grand and elaborate dresses she had stuffed into a truck of many different origins. Lithawen had brought her trunk from her room in the Warden's home base in Orlai (on phone internet and totally having a dyslexic moment with this word @.@). Rich colors clothes were now laying across the Warden's room as she tried on every single article that was not drab or dull.

Now having finally deciding on a springy red dress with gold trimmings and an elaborate halla-horn headdress, Desire could made her way to the meeting. Lithawen's heart pounded against her chest as Desire could feel nervous with her attendance. Her presence was masked very well, Lithawen trained for so long in a dead art of magic that Desire could manipulate easily.

Desire remembered once possessing an elf long ago, theirs was an empire heavily influenced by natural magics, and she was familiar with their application. She used this knowledge to her advantage and masked the aura around her to the point she could confuse even a Templar's senses into seeing her as nothing more than a common warrior.

It was almost pleasurable, listening to the click of heels echoing through the stone corridors as she made her way to the meeting. Eyes scanned the room as she entered, Nygozy, who's name she knew from Lithawen, was here, the child still tightly guarded in it's mother's womb. Desire could wait to take it over, she knew her powers could easily take out that of any lowly demon who tried to possess the body before she could. However now was not the time, she would wait patiently for her opportunity, and enjoy the party in the mean times.

There was a frantic mage talking to her anyway. Not something Desire wished to jump into, better to air on the side of caution while Templars were so near. And one who she knew would cause a lot of trouble for her, as he simply hated the elf she now controlled.

Desire passed the commander, giving her a small nod, not wishing to engage with someone who might know the possessed well enough to spot her some times strange attempts to act like the angry elf. There were many in the Vigil who could be fooled easily, they did not know Lithawen as some of the others did. Desire knew she would have to be careful of the kin, the other fair haired elf.

"Griff..." She said as she felt him close by as she was continuing to the a servant with food. Stopping in her pursuit of the food she decided it was best to mingle with men who knew little of the elf's character.
Desire
Desire

Back to top Go down

Post  Royce Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:36 pm

Roy's smile faltered only as he heard of this woman's misfortunes. He almost felt compelled to ask Nygozy if they could keep this adorable little mage. However he knew that it was up to the Commander, as she had a knack for knowing best who could survive the Warden's ritual, or so it would seem from his experience watching the little dwarf.

"My lady, you have suffered greatly." He said as he offered a hand to help the young woman too her feet, a look of empathy across his features as he felt the worry for her as if the had known each other for more than a few moments.
Royce
Royce

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Nygozy looked at the young lady in front of her and gave her a pained smile knowing what mages went through. Sooner or later things would change and even though she were a warden she wished for this change to come about just as she wished for it for the elves. She could not directly influence those happenings in an outward manner but in this she could.

"You do not have to worry here. Mages are accepted here and I will accept you but we will have to work out what you will be accepted as. Later though. Right now, you can sit with me if you like. It might make you feel safer to stay here I think. That lounge chair there beside me should be good as Kai would flip if anyone we did not know more than 5 minutes sat on the couch with me." She chuckled, eyes showing compassion, "Royce, my dear friend. Could you get this young lady something to snack on and some tea for us all? Maybe a treat for me as well. If you please?" She gave Royce a teasing wink before looking about.

There was Griffinhart doing his normal rounds of the room like a predator waiting for prey to jump out so he could swoop on down to tear it limb from limb and he would to. Lithawen went on by with this confusing look upon her face. Not that she looked confused but the expression confused Nygozy. She nodded, yes, but she was acting a bit more like Griffinhart. Watchful for something. Her eyes turned to Kai's general direction and she saw the nod that indicated he saw this too. Curious but she would leave it be for now. Lithawen was strange at even the most normal times but in groups she was even more strange and there were humans here so that was sure to cause some "fun" if she got something into her head.

"So what is your name?" She had turned back to the young mage as the others knew what to do or where to go.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Margaid Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Lima felt as thought a knife was hovering in the air above her neck, poised to strike her dead on the word of the Warden Commander. The relief she felt when Nygozy agreed to accept her was palpable, as though a physical weight had been lifted from he soul.

"Earth, sky, sea bless you, Warden. Your ancestors smile upon you." The elf's smile was bright and flushed with the intoxicating promise of salvation. She gladly took the offered seat, not ignorant of the symbolic message of protection it conveyed. The mage was not above passing up friends or assistance in this world.

"I have the pleasure of being Lima Taliria, Commander, daughter of Hestia, a hedge witch of whom you would not have heard, but who was of great renown in my home. She taught me everything she knew, and I do not boast when I say that I know more than many a senior enchanter about what it means to be a mage." Lima fixed her humble skirts about her legs, attempting to look slightly more presentable in the presence of the Warden Commander than her servant's clothes would allow.

"And it is of course known that your name, O mighty Commander, is Nygozy. Even in Antiva, where I was imprisoned, your feats are known. Of your companions, however, I confess that I know little and less, a frightful oversight on my part. Any compatriot of my savior is a savior of mine." The mage looked politely and inquiringly around the group assembled around the dwarf Warden. Many of the Warden's traveling companions during the Blight were well known—the secret prince Alistair, the turncloak crow, the unlikely Sten, and so on—but none of those descriptions seemed to fit those accompanying the Hero now.

Last edited by Margaid on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Margaid
Margaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Royce Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Roy cocked his eyebrow, replying to Nygozy's wink with a smirk. And right away he was off to the kitchens to fetch a proper tray for his little lovelies.

The servants gave him weird glances as he rummaged in the pantry for a flavor of tea he found agreeable. He did after all, like to shower the lovely ladies in the finest.

"Would you like some help ser?" a servant asked as Roy nearly collapsed the shelf causing a pile-up. Roy chuckled and exited the closet so that the others could find and prepare the tea.

"I'd like some tea sandwhiches as well as the finest tea." He dictated as he lounged.

It took not ten minutes for a tray full of tea and crackers to be produced in front of Royce, and not five more minutes before he was in front of Nygozy and the mage again to present them with their treats.
Royce
Royce

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:52 am

"Please just call me Nygozy, Lima. Only my wardens and troops call me Commander and you have a choice to be a follower or a warden but away with those thoughts now. Roy has brought us some food to nibble. Don't eat too fast. There is food for all here so you do not need to gobble anything up in fear of having it taken away."

Nygozy looks to Roy and nods in thanks, "Does everything look well over there, Royce? The party seems to be enjoyed by all. I have seen urchins hanging around the town. We will have to do something about them." She nibbles on a sandwich. Griffinhart is probably not the best to ask to do this chore. Royce, who would you think best to bring food to the urchins?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down