Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Akane(Red) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Akane(Red) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Akane(Red) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Akane(Red) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Akane(Red) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Akane(Red) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Akane(Red) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Akane(Red) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Akane(Red) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Akane(Red)

4 posters

Go down

Akane(Red) Empty Akane(Red)

Post  Akari Fri May 25, 2012 12:01 am

(I might need to change a few things..^^")
Character Name: Akane
Sex: Female
Race: Human

Class: Rogue, Assassin, Shadow

Specializations: Spying, Silent movement, and Quick poison.

Favored skills: Dart Throwing. Akane likes making clean and quick throws to leave and accomplish a job. As a spy Akane enjoys dressing up and leaving an impression on others and becomes the total opposite of her anti-social persona. Her shadow or rather the dark is a specialty that she enjoys to trick her victim to finish the job with her poison darts.

Hobbies: Finding new ways to poison enemies without being detected by anyone, as she is a master of poison and toxins. Learning to pickpocket some money from passerby's in order to make a living, other wise she would try being lazy and anti-social to those around her in order to have time to herself.

Background: Being found by a passing man who felt pity for her, and took her in. Naming her Akane due to the fact that when the man found her she was surrounded so much blood. As Akane grew up the man began to teach her about herbs that she later found out were poisonous. It was also the beginning of her training to master poison and toxins from the only man she knows as her family and as her father.

Darts became Akane's preferred weapon at the age of 8 after she had tried wielding a sword and using that against her father during her training. Trying out darts made things simple for Akane as she continued her training. The more she advanced in her training, the more she learned about her shadow and how to blend in with her surroundings. As a human Akane was put through a lot but to her the training she was under going seemed normal to her. Advancing further in her training Akane learned the anatomy of many animals, and humans like her. The weaknesses and vital parts that would make her poison darts hit their mark and give her a clean kill.

At the age of fifteen Akane was put to the test after mastering the ability to throw her poison darts and move silently as well tactics that would be useful to spy in order to get valuable information. The assignment she was later given was to retrieve information of a certain noble, while not being caught and to finish the job in less than three hours.

Two hours later Akane returned to her father as she had left, with no injuries. She only smiled at her father as she presented the information and of how she had infiltrated the nobles home. How she had avoided detection and used her poison darts in order to kill a few of the guards that she could not go around or believed so. Her father was content with her progress but knew she still needed more training as she was awarded a blow gun for her darts.

The next three years for Akane was more brutal training as she went through the same training day-in and day-out. Her father was a part of the assassins guild, and had prepared her for this day. Akane was able to finally master more about stealth techniques as well as better judgement in assignments. Her prize was being accepted as a part of the assassin guild by the tattoo that was imprinted behind both her ears. The tattoo from what her father said symbolized what she had been trained to do as it was a tattoo of a robin holding a cloak. With this she was able to finally leave her father as she had finished the last of her training to make a living and protect herself for what may happen to her in the future.
Whether she makes allies, enemies or family her father had prepared her to defend herself and not be an abandoned girl that would die in five minutes if she was left alone.

Personality: Anti-social to strangers, but when she meets new friends if she believes they are allies she will open up and be social with them. She will just try to limit what she says and what she does. When she meets new people it will take her a while to open up, therefore she will be quiet until she has 'deemed' that person an ally or has gotten comfortable with. Other than that Akane is usually clueless when it comes to liking the opposite sex and when boys flirt with her she will remain clueless about it. After all for her there are some emotions that she has yet to discover, as she is usually closed off to the world.

When she is gathering information she is very focused and social with her enemies trying to gain their trust, in order to get information. This only happens when her personality takes a 180 degree turn from anti-social to very social with those around her.

Weapons/Armor: Poison tipped darts that are usually mistaken for wooden needles, these needles would be back ups to her real weapon. A blow gun with twenty poison tipped darts that she would use to shoot her victims. At times wears black leather armor with no helmet to avoid being seen or detection from opponents as she is a trained spy and assassin. She also carries a belt with many pouches that contain many poisons and toxins/venom's that range from a solid states to liquids.(Powders and liquids) If needed Akane would wear a full body camo cloak but it is usually not needed for her.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Akari on Sun May 27, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Akari
Akari

http://animemanga.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Akane(Red) Empty Re: Akane(Red)

Post  Final Warrior Fri May 25, 2012 2:54 am

How myon.

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat May 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Pm me to work on how to bring Akane into the game. If you have an idea on how you want to come in then tell me and we can discuss it. If not then we can come up with ideas together.

Character accepted.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat May 26, 2012 9:33 pm

She work with Fletch a his poisoner and spy. So she is coming to Hunting.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat May 26, 2012 10:07 pm

I see. I will accept that but she won't be as good as Fletch in the sneaking.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akari Sat May 26, 2012 11:47 pm

That I really don't mind. If I have to be less sneaky as fletch, I do not mind at all. As a beginner that is. ^^" Also thanks for accepting my character. If I do have any questions I will let you or Elenri know. :3
*bows* Arigatou Gozaimasu!(thank you very much!)
Akari
Akari

http://animemanga.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum