Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Fletcher: Forest Born Ranger. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Fletcher: Forest Born Ranger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Fletcher: Forest Born Ranger. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Fletcher: Forest Born Ranger. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Fletcher: Forest Born Ranger. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Fletcher: Forest Born Ranger. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Fletcher: Forest Born Ranger. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Fletcher: Forest Born Ranger. I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Fletcher: Forest Born Ranger. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Fletcher: Forest Born Ranger.

2 posters

Go down

Fletcher: Forest Born Ranger. Empty Fletcher: Forest Born Ranger.

Post  Elenri Mon May 21, 2012 12:15 am

Character Name:Fletch
Sex:Male
Race:Half-Elf

Class:Ranger, Shadow, Assassin
Specializations:Archery, Silent movement, Death shots.
Favored skills:Fletch likes to put his enemies down with a bow from long range, sharp eye sight and quick hands he can draw and fire rapidly. When facing large opponents he goes for crippling shots if he can't get a kill but he is a Master marksman but even as a average marksman he can put a arrow in the weak point of a armored body from a thousand yards.

Hobbies:Practicing archery, learning more of his craft, making arrows, making special arrow, inventing arrows to penetrate armor while going farther, floating through forests.

Background: Born among the wood elves of the wild, Fletch was a normal baby until he was kidnapped along with several of his brethren by a group of assassins with bird tattoos. The children were sized up and Fletch's willow body and quick movement put him in the field of the bow. At age five he started out with a hunter bow and was forced to train from dawn to dusk under a strict Master archer. FLetch learned many things of the bow but also he learned of animals, the tracks they made, how to tell how many people came by a certain way. He was trained in Forestry, stealth, and accuracy.

Days turned to years in the life of the child and the same patterns appeared. He was never allowed a day off and each week something new was added to the routine. Such as Anatomy on the bodies of all living beings in the country, the weak points, what poisons worked and what didn't, the best way to cripple werewolves and kill monsters. He learned of nerves, muscles, and bone and what a well placed arrow can do to cause the most excrutiating pain and what simply killed quickly. At ten he was introduced to different arrows and taught under a Fletcher on how to make good quality arrows, and how to make arrows quickly from simple stone, tree, and string. New bows were implemented along with severe training of hiking, running, climbing, and all doing it quietly.

Fletch learned how to move with the shadow, bend with the wind, how to stay so still he seemed to vanish before the eyes of people not really paying attention. At fifteen he was sent out with a assassin and made his first kill. A dwarf he took with a single arrow to the eye and through the brain. His arrows were thick arrows with a smooth tip designed to even penetrate armor while moving with the accuracy, speed, and distance of a broadhead arrow. Once he got back he was once again thrown into training and worked on his speed of drawing a arrow after firing while shooting accuretly. This continued until his masters deemed him worthy and the Assassin bird tattoo was placed on him behind his right ear. His implemented a hawk holding a arrow unlike his cousin who had a robin clutching a cloak which meant a spy. He was sent out on the biggest mission of his life...to kill Nygozy:Commander of the Grey Wardens and her body guard.

Personality: Fletch is a interesting fellow who follows orders but only up to a point to going to the location. After that though he tends to watch his target and decide personally if he is going to kill them or let them know they need to vanish. For a aassassin he isn't a cold blooded killer but a person who sees himself as just doing his job the fates had given him. He isn't really happy or unhappy he just believes that fate made him what he was and the only way to please them is to do his best. He never rants or passes on blame to others and is outspoken and forthright, he tells the truth how he sees it and doesn't care if people disagree with him.

Fletch isn't the type to grab his bow in a argument in fact he will prefer to fight with his fist since weapons normally mean death and a ass kicking may hurt but it's better to be a alive person in pain than a dead person feeling nothing at all. He doesn't think he is wise or very smart he knows he has skill with the bow and is a great scout and assassin, he sticks to his guns but a chain of command only means going to the location. After that he chooses on his morals whether or not to follow through with the command. He refuses to kill defensless people though he has no qualms about killing a woman or child with arrows if they are carrying a weapon even a sheathed weapon. Fletch loves women though and it gets him in trouble with they're boyfriends or husbands because he is a bit of a womanizer though he will be the first one to defend them in trouble and even risk his life to save the husband or lover of a woman he likes as long as he respects them. If he doesn't he will walk away while a woman begs and a man dies of a darkspawn horde. Fletch lives in a gray zone and doesn't care for good or evil, if he is paid he will do a job by going to that location but after that he calls the job done and goes on by watching the person. Though a person trained to be a ruthless killer Flethc just says "I'm Fletch and I do as I please".

Weapons/Armor:Long bow with a hundred and twenty pound pull, grey and green flecked jeans, shirt, and a full body cloak that acts as a camoflauge no matter where he stands.Same with the boots, a leather band on his left wrist in case the bow snaps. Two daggers, a small throwing dagger and a larger broad dagger about half the length of a short sword that can be thrown as well. The throwing dagger is a small weapon capable of being hidden up a sleeve and comes to hand with a flick, the sharp end is a bit broader causing the weight to always have the blade go in with little chance of the hilt, however Fletch is trained to be able to hit with the hilt if he just needs a quick stun.

Appearance: Fletch stands at 5'10 with a willow body and strong shoulders with corded muscle arms and a athletic body, he has a mohawk with grey hair and a beard that is braided down and goes slightly past his chin. His eyes are hazel with a coldness to them that knows he can kill you. His hands are scarred from many uses with the bow and arrows. He has a six pack stomach from all the running and hard excersize he does and a air of confidence around him. His nose is hooked at the end giving his face a hawklike look with strong cheek bones and a thin mouth. All in all he is handsome in a cold kind of way. His body is as straight as one of his arrows and just as deadly. When he walks his body movements are precise and perfect down to every movement. Nothing is spent and nothing flashy is added on, he walks with the precision movement of a wolf and his body is always set to pull bow and draw a arrow in a blink.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Fletcher: Forest Born Ranger. Empty Re: Fletcher: Forest Born Ranger.

Post  Nygozy Mon May 21, 2012 11:28 am

Accepted but PM me about how to arrange this fun.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum