Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Roskio Cornelius I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Roskio Cornelius I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Roskio Cornelius I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Roskio Cornelius I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Roskio Cornelius I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Roskio Cornelius I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Roskio Cornelius I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Roskio Cornelius I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Roskio Cornelius I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Roskio Cornelius

2 posters

Go down

Roskio Cornelius Empty Roskio Cornelius

Post  Roskio Wed May 16, 2012 11:00 pm

((Not perfect and a bit choppy I might change wording or some other stuff a bit later.))

Character Name: Roskio Cornelius
Sex: F
Race: Human

Class: Rogue
Specializations: Bard / Shadow / Subterfuge
Favored skills: Lockpicking, unarm traps, telling stories

Hobbies: Traveling, finding out about history, helping find historical artifacts.

Background: Roskio was a child best noted as quiet but cunning. She was born of the upper class in Denerim but seldom did much more with other children then playing in sports of ball of one sort or another. Her parents became worried about her not wishing to be with others so had her sent to another noble family's home to be raised there a few years.

The girl never did well with others except when telling stories. She got in trouble many times for "telling tall tales" even when she said she was telling stories directly from books and history. She was sent back to her home with her horse which was her only true friend.

Denerim was a crazy place at times and because of this her family tried to send her out into the market as much as possible to make her socialize more. It succeeded but not in the manner they had supposed that it would. Roskio met a thief named Daveth who was trying to cut her purse but she'd hid hers within her clothes where no one could get to it.

Daveth and Roskio became quick friends as they both learned more and more about how to hide and sneak about. Roskio was faster than Daveth at learning how to pick locks and hide and he taught her how to use a crossbow.

Word of a possible darkspawn insurgence had caught both of their attentions and they spoke of it often in her courtyard after sneaking about. Her parents noticed Daveth and did not like him spending time with Roskio so started setting plans to marry her off and get rid of this unruly fellow she'd been spending time with.

The war on the darkspawn started and Daveth disappeared one day. All Roskio could learn was that he'd cut someone's purse and was taken away. After that all that could be done was search and hope.

When the darkspawn attacked Denerim Roskio fought back. Her family were put to ruin but she kept to the shadows and killed as many as she could. She met Nygozy when her party arrived in Denerim but they spoke only a small amount before the woman had to leave.

Roskio followed the party, sneaking past warriors and darkspawn alike and killing those creatures that got in her way. She helped in her own small way by taking out straggler darkspawn before they could get back up.

The woman had gotten right to the tower where the last battle had occured and was able to keep tabs on everything that had gone on. She wrote a book of chronicles from the events that she saw and sold it.

There was a lot of cleaning up to do after the invasion and thankfully Roskio had help with much of her family's staff. Suitors came out of the woodwork then but Roskio didn't pay them any attention.

Bann Teagan called on Roskio after reading her book and asked her to do some writing for him as well.

Personality: Calm but has a strange undertone that hints of danger within. Roskio is an avid writer of history, fantasy and songs.

Weapons/Armor: Light leather. Small wrist crossbow. Two smallswords.

Appearance:
Roskio
Roskio

Back to top Go down

Roskio Cornelius Empty Re: Roskio Cornelius

Post  Nygozy Thu May 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Accepted.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roskio Sat May 19, 2012 8:59 pm

I will post as soon as I figure out what to do.
Roskio
Roskio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum