Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
The Arbiter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
The Arbiter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
The Arbiter I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
The Arbiter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
The Arbiter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
The Arbiter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
The Arbiter I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
The Arbiter I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
The Arbiter I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

The Arbiter

2 posters

Go down

The Arbiter Empty The Arbiter

Post  Dragonis Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Character Name: The Arbiter
Sex: Male
Race: Awakened Hurlock
Alignment: True Neutral

Class: Hurlock Emissary
Specializations: Awakened, Arcane Warrior
Favored skills: Primal Magics, Spirit Magics

Hobbies: The Arbiter's hobbies include reading literature and speaking to sentients.

Background: Not much is known about this entity that calls itself The Arbiter. What is known is that at the end of the Blight, he approached the Arl of Orastan and offered his service to him, all the while spending countless hours in the library there, learning how to speak properly and soon mastered the Common language with such skill, that his voice has no resemblance to his monstrous appearance. Since then, he had been working as Arl Gerrik's envoy, delivering messages and demands from various peoples and places.

Personality: The Arbiter carries himself with noble bearing, is well-spoken and polite, but also possesses a keen intellect and a thirst for knowledge. He has yearned to meet the one who was responsible for the death of the Archdemon, thankful for his freedom from the Song. He respects his lord, but does not trust him.

Weapons/Armor: The Arbiter is garbed in black and silver armor with dark blue trousers, marking him as a soldier of Orastan. On his face, to cover his grotesque face, he wears a gray mask made of clay that gives him a somewhat agreeable appearance unless he unmasks himself. His weapon is a sword forged from fine steel, with a silver crossguard.

Appearance: The Arbiter TheArbiter

Aside from the above description, his body is clearly Darkspawnlike, with pale, clammy skin, skull-like face, with dead gray eyes bearing no pupils. Beneath his mask, tattooed to his face is the Dragonis Family Crest's thorn pattern but not the dueling dragons themselves, he calls it his mark of servitude to his lord.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

The Arbiter Empty Re: The Arbiter

Post  Nygozy Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:31 pm

I'm starting to think you are obsessed with the re-awakened. Ok, let's see where this goes.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum