Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Recovery - By the Campfire. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Recovery - By the Campfire. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Recovery - By the Campfire. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Recovery - By the Campfire. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Recovery - By the Campfire. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Recovery - By the Campfire. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Recovery - By the Campfire. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Recovery - By the Campfire. I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Recovery - By the Campfire. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Recovery - By the Campfire.

2 posters

Go down

Recovery - By the Campfire. Empty Recovery - By the Campfire.

Post  Dragonis Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Gareth was sitting by the campfire, keeping himself warm while trying not to worry about Pendra and her long absence. He always found it laughable, the notion of him falling for anyone, but something about the Dwarf had affected him.

This was of course, lost on Garoll completely, who was busy cleaning his weapons of Darkspawn blood. The two of them had been defending the camp while the others retook Vigil's Keep. Darkspawn did try to flank them, showing a never before seen intelligence and tactics. This troubled the old dwarf.

Gareth had sustained a broken arm from the fighting. He would have had one of the healers look at it but they had been tending to the assassin Warden's wounds after she and the ribboned-one suddenly materialized in the middle of camp the day before. He pondered how anyone could sneak up on them like that.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Recovery - By the Campfire. Empty Re: Recovery - By the Campfire.

Post  Pendra Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:44 pm

The walk through the woods had taken some time and with this new fellow, Kilik having shown up the dwarf had taken the trip rather seriously. So they had to kill a bear but it wasn't too difficult especially when the weapons master let the templar go first. She didn't even have to show her abilities which made the woman even happier. This man seemed like he could be a danger and there was no reason to give him any idea of what her capabilities with any weapon was.

Pendra had just handed the templar over to a fighter who had come along with the wardens and started off on her own. Whether Robert had wanted to follow her or not did not matter to her. He would normally follow his superior unless told otherwise and the youth could sure do with a drink about now. It was no surprise that she had a hunger for a stiff drink as well.

Her footfalls were quiet as she strode through camp towards an area she knew others would be around a fire and just as they came close she realized that she was indeed correct. The woman strode up to behind her quarry, put a hand on his shoulder and hopped in beside him with a grin, "Be a dear, Gareth, and grab your woman and her trainee something strong." She chuckled and planted a kiss on the man's cheek.

With the sound that came from her man her eyes narrowed and she looked at his arm, "What happened to yer arm, love?" She was concerned as she touched his cheek and made him look into her eyes so he would tell her truthfully.
Pendra
Pendra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Gareth was still pondering things to himself when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He tensed up ever so slightly, but he turned his head to the side to see the familiar tattooed face smiling down at him. His grin was uncontainable. The peck on his cheek facilitated that she was real. "And what sort of time is this?" he teased while he stood up and scooped her up into his good arm in a hug. "Andraste's knickers woman, it's been ages! How have you been?" he said through that handsome grin beneath his beard.

He winced a bit at the mention of his broken arm. "Shield arm got broken by an Ogre who thought itself more clever'n me. He's here somewhere... and there... and there... and there..." he said while pointing off in random directions. He did end up hacking that Ogre to bits in a bit of a rage, his arm did not forgive him for it, his good arm felt like lead and his broken one like stabbing pain.

---

Garoll looked over at Pendra and her returning retinue. "Hello, lass. About time you showed up, the kid wouldn't shut up about you after the fifth day." he teased, then tossed her a mug of homemade moss-mead. "Tastes like Nug ass, just like mom used to make."
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down