Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Not Actually a Crazy Maleficar I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Not Actually a Crazy Maleficar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Not Actually a Crazy Maleficar I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Not Actually a Crazy Maleficar I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Not Actually a Crazy Maleficar I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Not Actually a Crazy Maleficar I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Not Actually a Crazy Maleficar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Not Actually a Crazy Maleficar I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Not Actually a Crazy Maleficar I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Not Actually a Crazy Maleficar

2 posters

Go down

Not Actually a Crazy Maleficar Empty Not Actually a Crazy Maleficar

Post  Margaid Wed May 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Hello, DAAE. Firstly, I would just like to say, I'm not a maleficar. Or crazy. There's that, too.

I have deep-seated misgivings about putting up personal information for everyone and their grandmother to see (because everyone's doin' the internet these days; in my day, we actually had to call up our internet service...with smoke signals...and you could only get it on Tuesdays), but I'll say as much as I can.

So, greetings. Please, call me Cha. Everyone else does. There's a long story behind that that's not really as interesting as the phrase 'long story' would suggest. I'm Fei's (or Iauron's, or Ianto's, or, better yet, Fa'Hallen's) twin sister and Bit's (Lith's) pretty much our soul-sister. Not necessarily a necessary bit of information, but they both put it, so third time's for emphasis!

I'm an RPer by profession...well...not really, but wouldn't that be wicked cool to be paid to RP? No? No? Well, anyway, it's certainly one of my favorite past-times, and I've been at it for who knows how long. Years. I've always been a writer and a reader, and RPing happens to be a lovely combination of both. When I'm not RPing, chances are I'm off reading something. I've got too many books started and the universe likes to conspire against me finding the time to actually finish.

The whole writing/reading passion thing has driven me down the English Education path, and I'm currently going to school to do just that. I've just completed my first year and I'm doing okay so far.

So far as I'm concerned, I'm a pretty uninteresting person, but if I've got one thing going for me, I'm nice (if I'm allowed to even say that about me'self). I'd like to think I'm pretty easy to talk to and get along with and I avoid confrontation like the plague. Life's too short to get angry; I find getting along is more enriching.

Well, there's not much else, I don't think. I draw as much as I read, but I'm no good, so I'm not even going to bother linking to my dA. There's nothing there and anything that is is utter nonsense. It's pretty frustrating, actually, considering how good my sister is. : O I wishes like fishes that I could draw as well as her, or color as well as Bit. But I can't, so I don't sweat it. I enjoy doodling and for the most part keep it to myself so as to spare your sensitive eyes. I will, however, shamelessly link to our Five Stars RP (which has yet to start, so it's the perfect time to join! /used car salesman).

Good to know you all, and glad to be RPing with you. Keep on keeping on.
Margaid
Margaid

Back to top Go down

Not Actually a Crazy Maleficar Empty Re: Not Actually a Crazy Maleficar

Post  Iauron Wed May 26, 2010 11:27 pm

*Punches a Maleficar in the Face*

You can so draw, you crazy wizard you. Get that through your thick skull.
Iauron
Iauron

Back to top Go down