Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
So /Glad/ to Know You, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
So /Glad/ to Know You, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
So /Glad/ to Know You, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
So /Glad/ to Know You, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
So /Glad/ to Know You, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
So /Glad/ to Know You, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
So /Glad/ to Know You, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
So /Glad/ to Know You, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
So /Glad/ to Know You, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

So /Glad/ to Know You,

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So /Glad/ to Know You, - Page 2 Empty Re: So /Glad/ to Know You,

Post  Sinjan Mon May 31, 2010 2:27 am

"Exactly why I tease you. You have much more class even if you do drive me out of my mind." He shrugged with her, "And you don't have much choice if you are only in it for the money."

Sinjan was not concerned about what she felt about going to whores, "It is better than trying to trick women who are not interested in only a fling into screwing around." He didn't say whether he did it or not, or whether his father would appreciated it.

"Maybe a fort. We shall see." He joked.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Mon May 31, 2010 11:08 am

"I do find it fun to drive people out of their minds." Lithawen chuckled, unraveling her arms from his neck.

"That sounds like laziness. If you take no excitement from the hunt then your prize is all that much smaller." She thought for a moment before continuing. "At least that's the way I see it. But don't worry about me. I'm only interested in screwing around." she gave him a thumbs up and small smile as she turned around.

"Back to camp now? Or do you have something to do out here in the woods, all alone? Like plan where to put my fort?" she joked.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Mon May 31, 2010 11:34 am

"Somehow I can see becoming a test subject." He shook his head in partial mock indignation. He always like strong women but was wondering if this one was going to try to make him a whipped toy, "At least you have a hobby."
He shrugged, "I've seen men do it and results are not that nice, especially when they go to the Alienage. If you're that horny it's better to get your fix with someone who is willing to do the one nighter rather than someone who wants more. And as I said, most noble women, or city women for that matter, are out for a husband for one reason or another." Sinjan thought of some crude things he could say about how men were but refrained.

"Off to the lake for a wash up then to camp. I'm sure Nygozy will want to have a warden meeting soon."
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Mon May 31, 2010 12:54 pm

"I wouldn't call toying with me a hobby. More like a pass time to entertain me on occasion. I have more important things to do for a hobby."

Lithawen nodded a bit. "It would make sense for those women. They need a husband to own land, to support them, and whatever." she muttered with a shrug. "I don't need such a security. Being a Fighter, Dalish, and above all else a Warden. I am also not in need of money, nor a stable home environment. As I said; I am not like those snooty nobles."

With a sigh, she put her hands on her hips and cocked them to the side. "If that is the case then I should get back." she said, pursing her lips.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Mon May 31, 2010 5:37 pm

"Entertainment. That's not unusual since I've heard we men are supposed to be commodities anyway." He grinned.

Sinjan started walking calmly, "None of those women ever interested me. Well, there was a nice saucy gal, a Cousland, but that was never an option. Most women I was set up with to talk to were not the type I could even talk to let alone put up with for very long. Vapid women with no thoughts besides tea parties and what dress is best. Boredom would have reigned quickly."

"Nygozy will call when she is ready." He went towards the small lake, "I'm not worried. She'll probably have Drake there with all of you."

He chuckled under his breath then stopped near the lake, looking over at two ogres and some hurlocks, "Damn." The Knight said as he unsheathed his sword.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Mon May 31, 2010 8:42 pm

"Ah yes. The secret of your use as a man." Lithawen chuckled.

"Then I suppose I am lucky. For you seem the kind of man who will be loyal to the one you choose. I am thankful that you are available for our little games." she said with a shrug, turning back to him. "What dress do you like best on me?" she teased.

"If she will call then do you mind if I join you in the river?" She asked with a smirk and followed him.

The Arcane Warrior sighed, letting her shoulder slump forward, cursing the cumbersome nature of Elendil. And her hand went to her short sword naturally. "You think you can keep up Sir Knight," she teased as she casted flaming weapons on both her and Sinjan.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:56 am

"Keep up?" He smirked, "See if you can."

Sinjan attacked the first charging ogre, his sword burying deep into the creature's abdomen from the momentum of the beast and his own swing, then rushed to the side of it as it sweeped it's arm around to try to grab him. That was something about these ones. They loved to grab and pound. It was something that the Knight wanted to avoid if he could.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Lithawen rolled her eyes at his comment, and ran forwards after him.

She went for the hurlocks, first freezing one with cone of cold and then smashing them with her short sword. She had to move quickly to dodge their attacks, she still wasn't 100% back with her mana so she couldn't get shimmering shield up, and instead settled for Combat Magic. Slashed a few times at the armor of another hurlock before she got a clean shot of his neck, decapitating it quickly.

She sent out a shock at the ogre once she had enough mana, and went back to swiftly slashing at the hurlocks.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:00 pm

He slashed into the ogre a couple more times until it fell and grumbled under his breath about huge brutes and not having his shield. The next ogre was larger and he took his time, chopping it's arms and legs first to keep it from grabbing him. He figured that Lithawen would watch his back as he moved around the hulking beast. Then he attacked full on, slamming his sword into it's chest as Lithawen shocked it and the second one was down.

The Knight got off the body quickly, beheading two Genlocks in a rounded sweep and went after one that was trying to get to Lithawen's back. He stabbed it clean through and went for the next, "Cooling them off, are ya?"

Sinjan noticed how many there were and blanched, "Lithawen ... time to head back to Ny, methinks."

There was a horde coming from the bushes straight towards them, many more than the two of them could fight alone.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:51 pm

"What can I say? I've got a way with these things." Lithawen said as she panted a bit, tiring from her magic use. She swallowed hard and nodded in agreement as she saw the rest of the Darkspawn emerge.

"It's that or our lives..." Lithawen growled out. She hated to admit that there was a challenge she couldn't take on. And it made her angry, but the day has been long. Her journey from Orlais had ended in the morning, she was sent out for food, fought an angry dwarf, had a passionate encounter. Yeah, way too much to happen all in one day.

"Let's go quickly," She turned around after casting Mind Blast and started back to camp.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:42 am

"Good work." He said as the mind blast stunned those around them. He let her go first, slashing at a Hurlock as it tried to grab at them, cutting off an arm as it scratched him. Sinjan made sure to cover Lithawen's back as he knew she was tired out from the day.

They got closer to camp and noticed there were even more Darkspawn spewing in from the other side through the split in the mountains which they used as a trail. They were going to be cut off in a pincher if they didn't move fast.

"Get up to Nygozy's post!" He yelled as he turned clearing the path to the plateau and looked about for the others, hoping that they were moving as well, "I'm right behind you."

He noticed the ones near the fire and yelled, "GET UP TO THE PLATEAU! WE'RE BEING OVERWHELMED!"
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Lithawen fought her way back to the camp, clearing the path a head of them quickly with low level spells and nimble slashes. The edges of her vision seemed to blur a bit more with each spell, and she knew she would be in trouble if she didn't find a lyrium potion soon.

Once they were back at the fire pit she ran over to the area where she noted there were potions and politics and practically smashed everything that wasn't blue.

It's hard to describe the feeling of taking a lyrium potion. It may just be a different experience for each person, but Lithawen would equate it to just waking up after a very calm and restful slumber, a breath of fresh air, and a splash of cold water all at once.

Lithawen coughed slightly after chugging the whole Master Lyrium Potion. It felt like she had been thrown into an icy river. And with that new alertness she grabbed Elendil, coating her old friend in the crackling static as she started a longer spell, Tempest. "Cover me for a minute," she said to Sinjan. "Then we'll head up together.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum