Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Kilik Fairhaven I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Kilik Fairhaven I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Kilik Fairhaven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Kilik Fairhaven I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Kilik Fairhaven I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Kilik Fairhaven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Kilik Fairhaven I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Kilik Fairhaven I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Kilik Fairhaven I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Kilik Fairhaven

2 posters

Go down

Kilik Fairhaven Empty Kilik Fairhaven

Post  Kilik Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Character Name: Kilik Fairhaven
Sex: Male
Race: Half-elf

Class: Warrior
Specializations: Templar
Favored skills: Mighty Blow and Sunder arms ftom the handed weapon school. Shield Bash, Shiled defense, and Shield pummel from the Weapon and Shild school.

Hobbies: Reading, telling stories, and collecting trinkets

Background: Kilik was the child of an elf mage and a chantry priest. He was conceded when the mage, his father, and his cohorts of Maleficarum attacked a chantry. They took the priests hostage and spent nights with the women or sold them. Though the Templars soon came and reliberated the priests. His mother had just given birth to him when the templars rescued her.

She raised him until he became old enough to join the chantry's Templars. He was then taken in and trained to be one over the course of his teen years. He is a prominant member of the order and of society. He returned to his home village during the blight. Though he fled his home village before the blight came upon it. He no longer remembers its name but still holds fond memories of it. He is currently traveling but is still apart of the Templar order.

Personality: He is kind and noble. He has compassion, genrousity and courage as values to act by. He does show mercy to all except when its mages. He is rarely cruel but still shows it enough for it to be a key point in his personality.

Weapons/Armor: Templar Boots, Templar armor, Templar gauntlets, Templar Helmet is what he wears for armor. His weapons include a greatsword, a shield and a one-handed sword

Appearance: Kilik looks human in every way possible excapt for his eyes and ears. Tey are shaped more like an elf's. Though not pointed his ears start to look like an elf's ears. His eyes are also slanted slightly like the elves eyes are. Kilik is six feet and five inches tall. He wers his Templar uniform most of the time. Though when he doesn't he wears a tunic and trousers that are white. Kilik's eyes are different colors, one is a shining bright blue while the other is a Vibrant bright red. His hair flows down to his mid-back and is a shining white color. He has the Templar's symbol tattooed onto his body from his chest to his Stomach. His body build is semi-muscular and athletic.

Kilik

Back to top Go down

Kilik Fairhaven Empty Re: Kilik Fairhaven

Post  Nygozy Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Kilik Fairhaven is approved.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum