Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Uthza I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Uthza I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Uthza I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Uthza I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Uthza I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Uthza I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Uthza I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Uthza I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Uthza I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Uthza

Go down

Uthza Empty Uthza

Post  Uthza Sat May 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Character Name: Uthza
Sex: Male
Race: Elvhen

Class: Mage
Specializations: Keeper, Shifter, Spirit Healer
Favored skills:

Hobbies: Exploring different elemental forms of shifting. Teaching others the way of Elvhen magic. Telling stories.

Background: Uthza used to be a keeper of an Elvhen Dalish clan. However about twenty years ago it was attacked by raiders; the entire clan killed and him mortally wounded.

He was found by Kraven, who was able to heal almost all of his wounds. But the wound to the right side of his face was to deep, and was only partially repairable. This left him blinded in his right eye and jagged vicious scars as a reminder to what happened that day. Ever since then he hasn't been quite the same; prone to black outs and losses of time. His mind has become quite unstable to the point where his past lives can take physical form due to his shape shifting abilities.

He now travels between Dalish clans telling stories and listening to bits and pieces of old Elvhen culture. It was with these pieces of info that he was able to increase his knowledge of Elvhen magic, which allowed him to rely less on the fade for magical support.

Uthza is one of the few people to ever to be reincarnated. He has four other past lives to contend with; Areth, Mara, Golem and Magnus. These are want causes his black outs and loss of time.

It was not long after his run in with the Raiders that he lost three months of time. He woke up in a place he does not remember going to. To this day he still does not realize what happened. Golem and Magnus has taken over; working together they hunted down every last raider and destroyed them all.

Personality: Uthza is a very calm and non violent man. He speaks slowly so that he is understood; so there are no misunderstandings or misinterpretations of his words. If people are willing to listen he will continue to talk and talk and talk. He is easily side tracked and if he sees something and it reminds him of a story or time when he was younger he will start talking about it.

Weapons/Armor: The only weapon he has is a staff; he seems to mostly use it for support when walking. The staff is made from iron bark and has the skull of a small animal on top of it. The wood was weaved around the skull to keep it in place.

He wears simple faded green robes; a sash around the waist with numerous pouches and charms attached to it. He also carries a satchel that holds many of his herbalist supplies.

Appearance:
Uthza Uthza1
Uthza
Uthza

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum