Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Medea Admeta I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Medea Admeta I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Medea Admeta I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Medea Admeta I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Medea Admeta I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Medea Admeta I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Medea Admeta I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Medea Admeta I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Medea Admeta I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Medea Admeta

2 posters

Go down

Medea Admeta Empty Medea Admeta

Post  Nynuwe Sun May 08, 2011 8:16 am

Character Name:Medea Admeta
Sex:Female
Race:Elf
Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual
Hometown: Minrathous, Tevinter

Class:Mage
Specializations:Battle Mage
Favored skills:Fireball, Hand of Winter, Chain Lightning, Crushing Prison, Heal, Fade Shield, Elemental Chaos

Hobbies: Books, gathering information

Background:Medea is a Tevinter Elven Mage from the Minrathous Circle of Magi. Once at the brink of becoming a magister herself, her mentor chastised her for her dealings with a random slave. Caught unprepared by unexpected forces during one of her 'tests' outside of the Tower, she becomes gravely injured. However, a lone Samaritan slave finds her near dead body and nurses her back to health. Feeling that she owed the slave her life, she tries to bring him back with her with hopes of buying his freedom. However, her attempt is met with contempt, and the slave was killed. She forgot to ask his name before then. In a moment of wrathful thinking, she prepares a small bag of supplies for light travel, and leaves Minrathous on a journey to gather outside world experience. She leaves a note for her mentor,

"Dear Magister Admeta,

I am not suited yet to become a magister. I must
first test myself against the world, and
understand Tevinter's purpose in it. Once I do, I
shall come back.

Sincerely yours,
Apprentice Admeta."

Personality:Extremely curious and inquisitive, she's shameless in her dealings with others as she is used to eccentric arrogant magisters and their seeming moral ambiguity. Medea questions and rationalizes practically anything, a trait that can be as useful as it is annoying... and funny sometimes too. Yet she still holds unto some misconceptions as is expected. Her bouts of sarcasm and lingering Tevinter pride don't exactly benefit her either.Medea doesn't feel very "elvish". Her father is a magister and thus she was privileged(for an elf) to have been raised free from slavery. Not that she didn't face any difficulties, of course, as all mages ferociously compete with each other in Tevinter much as nobles do in Orlais. And being elf did not make it easy for her. But from her struggles is born her impressive confidence in her magic, and thirst for continued self improvement. As she travels wherever her whim takes her, she will be consistently re-evaluating her personal perspective of the world, bringing herself closer towards her life purpose.

Weapons/Armor:(Under construction)
DAO version:Tevinter Mage Robes, and Winter's Breath Staff enchanted with electrical and fire damage runes. Yes, she likes to be thorough.

Appearance: (Under construction)
This is her face:
http://nynuwe.deviantart.com/art/Elf-Mage-Medea-Admeta-207628408

The link above is the address to the drawing I did of her posted on Deviant Art. I hope this doesn't cause any problems.

Eyes: Amber green
Skin shade: Light beige
Hair: Black. Slightly wavy. Reaching just below her shoulder plates.
Height: 5'3" ft. tall.
Weight: 118 pounds.

As is typical for elves, Medea possesses a willowy lithe figure with soft curves. Coupled with a relatively short stature, her corporal appearance bestows an image of daintyness on her person.

An image of delicate beauty easily shattered by ruthless and precise execution of magical power, accompanied by a subtle vexing smile.

Often impulsed by voracious curiosity, she inspects her surroundings with canny eyes and reserved glee. Her lofty image is softened by moments where she exudes a childlike fascination for something new and exotic.

On the road, or in any situation where she can anticipate possible combat, she equips herself with pliant enchanted robes of mint colored cloth bordered with gold-threaded embroidery. As is typical of Tevinter fashion, her combat robes sport shoulder pads fully covered by ebony feathers.

Otherwise, whenever she can enjoy a moment of peace and relaxation, she would wear simple champagne colored robes with elbow-length, loose sleeves, and flowy skirt.

However, regardless of where she is, she never wonders about without her trusted staff within her reach. Brimming with various magical enchantments, her sleek white staff emanates a faint cloud of chill that affects all who come near, except, of course, for its spirited owner.

Last edited by Nynuwe on Wed May 11, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nynuwe

Back to top Go down

Medea Admeta Empty Any suggestions?

Post  Nynuwe Tue May 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Any suggestions on how I can improve what I already wrote, or advise on what needs to bewritten yet would be nice. My whole experience rping was through World of Warcraft, so I may be missing a few things that are considered in forum rp. Smile

Nynuwe

Back to top Go down

Medea Admeta Empty Re: Medea Admeta

Post  Nygozy Tue May 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Approved.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Medea Admeta Empty thanks

Post  Nynuwe Wed May 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Thank you so much!
And I updated her appearance description.

Nynuwe

Back to top Go down

Medea Admeta Empty Re: Medea Admeta

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum