Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Kill Kill Kill grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Kill Kill Kill grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Kill Kill Kill grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Kill Kill Kill grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Kill Kill Kill grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Kill Kill Kill grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Kill Kill Kill grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Kill Kill Kill grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Kill Kill Kill grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Kill Kill Kill grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

+2
Sloane
Nygozy
6 posters

Go down

Kill Kill Kill grrrrrrrrrrrrrr Empty Kill Kill Kill grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post  Nygozy Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:46 pm

First, this is nothing to do with here. I just need a spot to vent and this is as good as any or better due to knowing everyone here and that you all understand needing to just scream and yell. This is a work thing so please feel free to ignore what comes next because it isn't likely to be very coherent.

Gaaaahhh kill kill kill hit smack smash swat no that isn't the UPC code you freaking moronic dickweed with a brain of mush and thought process of a weevil! Hit in head with cast iron frying pan, hit in head with cast iron frying pan, hit in head with cast iron frying pan, it's not a freaking good plan when it's already in the system there have been no freaking changes made so how can it be a good plan that it is already there and you don't need to do anything and you don't have to change anything? Is it a good plan to just leave it be or for you to shut up and leave me be? I think it is the second one. Quit sending me email!!!!!!! I am so glad that you have been banned from coming into our office. I'd have to kill you and hide the body and you know we have that really really big cutter knife in the kitchen for baked stuff and big metal tables that blood cleans off of really well ... oooohhhhh that's an idea. Kitchen. Wouldn't be organic but can always get rid of stuff in the disposal unit. Yeh that would work. Oh shut up about short forms on things and stupid big words for simple things right after your god be damned short forms you moron. *swat with clue bat, swat with clue bat, swat with metal clue bat, swat with metal clue bat which has blades on the batting end yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Ok I'm done. I had a much longer ramble in my head while at work but I'm home and feeling a bit better here.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kill Kill Kill grrrrrrrrrrrrrr Empty Re: Kill Kill Kill grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post  Sloane Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:14 pm

The unforgivable evil N word I take it?? Don't forget about the cardboard compactor. He takes smoke breaks out there and would be easy to ambush. I'm sure produce would help you lift the body.
*hugs*
Sloane
Sloane

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:49 pm

That's the one. I really despise getting stupid emails for a full 2 hours all about things a person should know how to do when they worked at the place longer than I have! It hasn't changed since he was first trained.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaine Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:12 pm

I detest stupid people....
Kaine
Kaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Serethiel Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Ranting is good. Especially incoherent ranting that gets everything out there.

Breeeaath, Ny. Breeeaaath.
Serethiel
Serethiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:33 pm

You would more than detest this person, Kaine. An annoying one is that almost every month he gets upset because his shelf talkers printed out wrong for such things like ... they printed out with October on the paper, when you choose the month to print when you print, and then blamed it on us and brought it to the store manager who brought the complaint to my boss. Uh ... you choose the wrong month then try to get me in trouble? Yeh nice.

Thanks Serethial. I have had a breather and watched the Doctor so all is good Smile
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serethiel Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Well, duh >w> The Doctor fixes everything.
Serethiel
Serethiel

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Yeah, there are people like that who should be choked out on a regular basis for prophylactical purposes. I remember I used to be a truck loader working at a big factory three years ago, our good supervisor quit, the new one, twice my age, didn't know what the fuck he was doing...So naturally as the lead loader I had to show him, and then I had to show him again, and again, and again. And then he tried to guilt trip me and my loading team into doing overtime even though its his fucking fault that shit ain't done, cause he fired two guys who didn't take kindly to his bullshit and gave him backtalk. I mutinied a couple of times, he went crying to the floor manager, and was told that as short handed as they already are they can't fire anyone anymore. But then that special time of the year came around then they decided to fuck with our overtime pay (I've seen two managers fired because of this), so I decided to quit (seven other people quit already by that point). They tried to keep me, offered me a two dollar an hour raise, I got them to give me my vacation pay and told them that I'll think about it. Well that bitch got fired next week, new guys came in, told me that they could only give me a 20 cent an hour raise to keep me. Brought in Supervisor Dumbass to try to guilt trip me, I explained to them that I'm leaving and that Mr. Dumbass should pull his head out of his ass (I broke it down for him with hand gestures, just to make sure he understood) if they want their factory to actually function. Shame really, cause the new managers turned out to be decent I hear, but oh well.

Anyways, moral of the story is, see dumbassery occur before your eyes, left hook first, followed by a right hook for added flavor if needed, then start kicking them in the face once they're down. Ask question later, if at all.
UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Around here, stupid gets you booted from the school... if you're a student.

I won't elaborate further.

Wish I could actually, y'know, do something about it, though. Other than rant, I mean. Do something effective about it.

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:35 pm

Oh gods that's just the type of person I'm talking about, Vanya. Has no clue, can't learn worth crap and blames others for his faults and mistakes trying to force the clean up on you. I don't blame you for telling them where to stuff themselves. What idiots.

That's how I feel sometimes too, Final. It sounds like you have teacher trouble.

This person has been with the company even though people know he's not good at his job and not meant for it. The people in charge know he messes up and he even tried to get us into trouble with a long list of our "mistakes" trying to blame us for 80% his fault, 10 ours (mostly mine because Kassina gets to laugh at me for having to deal with him more than she had to) and 10 the buyers or the advertising department. Even with it going back to the store manager proving that this idiot was flagrantly trying to get us into trouble they kept him on.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down