Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Cougar Madcat - Nygozy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Cougar Madcat - Nygozy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Cougar Madcat - Nygozy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Cougar Madcat - Nygozy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Cougar Madcat - Nygozy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Cougar Madcat - Nygozy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Cougar Madcat - Nygozy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Cougar Madcat - Nygozy I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Cougar Madcat - Nygozy I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Cougar Madcat - Nygozy

Go down

Cougar Madcat - Nygozy Empty Cougar Madcat - Nygozy

Post  Admin Mon May 24, 2010 2:23 pm

I used to be really good at being extremely chatty but these days it is difficult for me to go on for very long. It's difficult to know why or how this is but that be life.

All over the net I go by Cougar Madcat. It has been my internet name since 1994 or 1995, I forget which. Since I started playing on the net anyway. Other names I'm known by are Kariye and Nygozy. My real name is Sherry Lynn and my age is ... well, if you can guess what the answer to life, the universe and everything is then you are only one year away from that age.

I have played role playing games since 82 starting out with Villains and Vigilantes, aka V&V, pen and paper, face to face and without computer assist. It was the one thing that got me out and socializing. It was a time when it was amazing to see a female role play but then again, I was quite unorthodox. I played for 4 or 5 years, took a couple years off because of college, played again, took another bit off ... you get the picture. Life changes, priorities change.

As for video games (I don't consider them role playing for several reasons I won't ramble away about now) my father got us a system when I was about 8 or 10, something like that. It had pong and other simplistic paddle and ball games like tennis, basketball and soccer. My brother gave me a Gemini system later on because he'd made it so we couldn't play our first system by messing with the wiring. I didn't get a computer again until 92 and then again in 94. Since 94 I've played computer games but never console games as we never bought a console system. It was always enough for us to use the computer and we have had only one tv which would equal tv vs console wars. Not worth it.

I tend to enjoy drawing and writing but have had no true ambition for it the last while. It is so much easier to play one character part of a story right now. Sometimes I get a little muse for Daz Studio 3D but for the most part it hasn't been there.

My husband and I married August 1, 1998. We live in a house owned by my father-in-law but he doesn't live with us as he lives on a property outside the city. Thank goodness. My mother moved out last year and lives with us though. That has been a challenge. Then there is also our roommate. It's rather simple with him since he goes to work, comes home, goes to his room and we see him when he comes out of that cave to get food.

We have 3 cats. Sasami is the eldest and smallest, our tailless manx/siamese. Akane is the next one and she is black and white. Vash is our orange and white boy who is the only suck of the trio, and the terrorist too.

My job is data entry which I enjoy. Nice mindless drivel, except when vendors give incorrect information or something strange goes on with the system.

I am a proud Canucklehead who lives in Alberta, am a tea fiend and love animals.

My DA is - http://cougarmadcat.deviantart.com/

My Neverwinter Nights 2 forum is at - http://crossroadskeep.forumotion.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down