Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
A couple of days off = Romantic escapade I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
A couple of days off = Romantic escapade I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
A couple of days off = Romantic escapade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
A couple of days off = Romantic escapade I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
A couple of days off = Romantic escapade I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
A couple of days off = Romantic escapade I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
A couple of days off = Romantic escapade I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
A couple of days off = Romantic escapade I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
A couple of days off = Romantic escapade I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

A couple of days off = Romantic escapade

+2
Takara
Calliara
6 posters

Go down

A couple of days off = Romantic escapade Empty A couple of days off = Romantic escapade

Post  Calliara Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Well, the title is pretty much clear, but that's it: tomorrow I'm leaving for a couple of days, maybe more but not longer than three or four days. My boyfriend decided to gift me with some days in a romantic little place and I'm obviously delighted with the thought.

Just to make you jealous =P

A couple of days off = Romantic escapade 12420311

A couple of days off = Romantic escapade 22698010

There is WIFI there, so I think I'll be able to check the mail and the forums if needed (be sure that I'll try, I won't take my laptop but my boyfriend is going to take it)

My characters can be bunnied. Calliara by Nygozy/Drake, Bowen by Caterina, and Gunnar... well, he is smoking and thinking about his own things, so unless he is needed, he'll be there, silent but friendly.

I love you all <3 Miss me and behave, cubs
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

A couple of days off = Romantic escapade Empty Re: A couple of days off = Romantic escapade

Post  Takara Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:54 pm

I'm sooo jelous!! Have a great time!
Takara
Takara

Back to top Go down

A couple of days off = Romantic escapade Empty Re: A couple of days off = Romantic escapade

Post  Serethiel Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:20 pm

T-take me with you D:

Have fun! Ohhh~ You have to promise to have a great time!
Serethiel
Serethiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Ooooh sure I'll have >:3
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Have fun! X3
Devin
Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Remember: condoms are cheaper than kids.

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Final Warrior wrote:Remember: condoms are cheaper than kids.

-- Griffinhart

Very very very very very true.

I already said it but I will say it again - have fun and don't worry about anything else but doing that number one rule ... as Final Warrior said. Cool
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:53 pm

LOL I'm back and I remembered the rule :3 I am sorry that I couldn't post a thing, the wireless was worse than I expected =(
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:55 pm

You probably had more fun without the net anyway. I hope it was wonderful! I will be online pretty much all of tomorrow as I have it off Smile
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devin Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:12 am

Indeed, I am sure it was a great break! I'm glad you got to go on that adventure.

Can't wait to see Bowen's response to Devin; I'm liking their convo so far.
Devin
Devin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Well it was... and I have a pretty new ring to prove it =P

Now, the problem is that I am lost everywhere but Bowen's thread, so if somebody would be so nice to introduce Gunnar or Calli somewhere, I'll be grateful... thanks ^^
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down